its officially 12:25... yes, the tourny is underway

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #401
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11371 11371
Coach K gets his mouth gangbanged by the officials following every game because a favor for a favor is his motto, little Polock looking f*g**t.
 12 years ago '05        #402
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3643 3643
 uncfan888 said:
yeah..the refs are on Duke's side big time... everytime Duke gets called for a foul, i'm amazed..but that's nothing new. hopefully once the sweet 16 begins and they're out of greensboro, that'll stop
Just stop it already........
 12 years ago '04        #403
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
anyone's right side of the bracket really nice but left side sh*tty? i'm 14-4 on the right side but 8-8 on the left :(
 12 years ago '04        #404
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Just stop it already........
you're dumb as fu*k if you disagree... even without my hatred for duke it's plain to see
 03-18-2006, 02:34 PM         #405
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
little Polock looking f*g**t.
lmao got dammit
 12 years ago '05        #406
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
you're dumb as fu*k if you disagree... even without my hatred for duke it's plain to see
n*gga duke just out played GW pure and simple, the game was called fair. Stop saying sh*t like Duke gets all the calls and sh*t. What happens when Sheldon Williams fouls out in the tournament like years past and Duke loses? Are Duke getting all the calls then? Or are they going against Duke? Im not gone sit here and say Duke dont get calls every blue moon. But thats every blue moon. Duke just get more calls cuz their more aggressive than most teams almost night end and night out, they expend alot of energy on both sides of the ball. Thats the main reason why Duke gets calls, every once and a while a ref will make a boo boo. Thats the main reason Duke struggles for a while cuz they be tired. But you constantly bi*ch about Duke getting calls every game homie, sh*ts getting retarded. What North Carolina dont get calls? I thought they had a better tradition than Duke? So the refs should be showing favortism to them right? I guess Duke gets calls just cuz their Duke right? Well that means UNC should be getting all the calls right? Come on dog lay off the jealousy for a while and be reasonable with the convos.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-18-2006 at 02:48 PM..
 03-18-2006, 03:07 PM         #407
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u n*ggas r gettin ridiculous wit the ref whining... especially since wit out the refs last year, u don't beat nova in the tourny and u don't beat duke in Chapel Hill... But sh*t happens, i see refs blow calls in every game... hell, lofton takes 13 steps and still is a hero...
 03-18-2006, 03:35 PM         #408
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
u n*ggas r gettin ridiculous wit the ref whining... especially since wit out the refs last year, u don't beat nova in the tourny and u don't beat duke in Chapel Hill.
UNC was leading when the refs made that call in the nova game and then they would of got the last shot of the game.
 03-18-2006, 03:50 PM         #409
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude TH gets every call if someone sneezes on that muthafu*ka its a foul...if he didnt go the foul line 8 times a game that n*gga would avg 10 points a game....It's not like dude its WHOA amazing with fukin skill. Dude outshines Mcnasty now but Mcnasty is so much better, and u can rep TH all u want, but Mcnasty is all around better.
 12 years ago '05        #410
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if i hear that applebees commercial 3 more times...

im just gonna watch something else and do some hw..
 12 years ago '04        #411
1000bluntz 
space
space
The Gators are looking great right now, if they play like this all Tourney long they will be really tough to beat. Brewer hittin' mad threes, sh*t is wild.
 03-18-2006, 04:35 PM         #412
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said:
UNC was leading when the refs made that call in the nova game and then they would of got the last shot of the game.
that bs call ended the game for nova though...
 03-18-2006, 04:44 PM         #413
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
that bs call ended the game for nova though...
I agree homie, sh*t I'll even go as far as to say UNC gets alot of BS calls as well & I eat that sh*t up when they get em.

But UNC & Duke do get alot of calls alot of other teams will never see.

Oh and just because "Mcnasty" has had a few descent games as of lately doesnt mean he is going to be better than "Psycho T" (lmao I love these nicknames).
Hansbrough has dominated some of the best big men in the country while McRoberts has rode the coattail of 2 all americans and fed off their double teams.
But he will still be a stud (no homo) next year & could very well end up being a better play on down the road.
 03-18-2006, 04:57 PM         #414
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcnasty on the court can do more than tyler......its simple to see that, you'll never see TH break the press all day, and dude was passing like crazy and dribbling skills are beyond what most 6'10 players suppose to be...TH gets more hype cause he scores more than Mcnasty...If McNasrty was the focal point of Duke, then he could easily score 20 a game and you know it. TH is a real good player and deserved all the hype hes gotten and imma give him propz for that
 03-18-2006, 05:01 PM         #415
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tenn falls
 12 years ago '04        #416
1000bluntz 
space
space
Tennessee sucks d*ck, so glad they lost.
 12 years ago '04        #417
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
i had the vols losing to wichita on most of my brackets but had them winning on my best bracket tho:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 03-18-2006, 05:15 PM         #418
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is NE one surprised
 03-18-2006, 05:15 PM         #419
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
i had the vols losing to wichita on most of my brackets but had them winning on my best bracket tho:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
lol, that sh*t k!lls me whnen i do that...
 03-18-2006, 05:32 PM         #420
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets go aggies!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy