is T.I.-King goin 2 leak real soon?

most viewed right now
 48
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 161 161
fishscale gets released mar28 so does ti and fishscale already leaked
 12 years ago '05        #22
Motivate414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
Weezy is way lyrical than T.I. Luda's better than tip
 12 years ago '04        #23
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 161 161
^why the fu*k is it that we cant have a conversation on bx witout ppl sayin "o he better than him" vice versa dont come in a fu*king ti thread if u dont like him stop e-beefin and clean ur v*ginas
 12 years ago '05        #24
Motivate414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
I mean I like TIP, but he's not better than wayne. Can anybody tell me what there favorite T.I. punchline is? No..why? I'll tell ya'll, bc he does'nt have any. He spits game, but Wayne and Luda. Dey Naaaaaaaaaassssssssssty!
 12 years ago '05        #25
Motivate414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
 certifiedplaya1 said:
^why the fu*k is it that we cant have a conversation on bx witout ppl sayin "o he better than him" vice versa dont come in a fu*king ti thread if u dont like him stop e-beefin and clean ur v*ginas
dont get me wrong I like TI. I'm just tellin the truth homie..dont take it personal
 12 years ago '04        #26
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 161 161
im not takin nothin personal this just aint the thread to do this sh*t in im sure theres room in the other million ti vs lil wayne threads
 12 years ago '05        #27
Motivate414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
You catch my gal legs open betta smash that
Don't be surprise if she ask where the cash at
I see she wearing them jeans that show her butt crack
My girls can't wear that why that's where my cash at
I put my mack down that's where you lack at
She need her candlelit and I'ma wax that

Lil wayne-Fireman
 03-16-2006, 09:54 AM         #28
Skeetx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motivate414 said:
You catch my gal legs open betta smash that
Don't be surprise if she ask where the cash at
I see she wearing them jeans that show her butt crack
My girls can't wear that why that's where my cash at
I put my mack down that's where you lack at
She need her candlelit and I'ma wax that

Lil wayne-Fireman

Thats so wack. I hate that more and more everytime I hear it.
 12 years ago '04        #29
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
chillll out.. and let the damn sh*t come out..
 12 years ago '04        #30
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 4122 4122
i could care less, i got me FISHSCALE. IM HAPPY :applause:
 03-16-2006, 12:58 PM         #31
jaymykiala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 certifiedplaya1 said:
fishscale gets released mar28 so does ti and fishscale already leaked
man to get ghostface and T.I. on the same day....must be christmas in march
 12 years ago '05        #32
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
T.I. is very overrated (he is not even close to king of the south) but i'm still lookin foward to his album, and yea that's crazy, B.G. ghostface and T.I. all leakin in the same period of time :D i love this site, props to whoever started it
 12 years ago '04        #33
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Motivate414 said:
I mean I like TIP, but he's not better than wayne. Can anybody tell me what there favorite T.I. punchline is? No..why? I'll tell ya'll, bc he does'nt have any. He spits game, but Wayne and Luda. Dey Naaaaaaaaaassssssssssty!
fu*k a punchline
 12 years ago '04        #34
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Yall keep sayin it has leaked but I don't see sh*t in the jukebox cuz.
 03-16-2006, 04:50 PM         #35
hpt757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya this album is gonna be right or atleast i hope so
 03-16-2006, 05:28 PM         #36
jaymykiala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
T.I. is very overrated (he is not even close to king of the south) but i'm still lookin foward to his album, and yea that's crazy, B.G. ghostface and T.I. all leakin in the same period of time :D i love this site, props to whoever started it

I think T.I. is one of the best in the South as far as consistency and quality albums goes.

But your right, this is the best site on the net IMO. Got everything you would want here...music, sports, pr0n LOL. But nahh, props whoever started Boxden, keep up the good work.
 12 years ago '05        #37
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 jaymykiala said:
I think T.I. is one of the best in the South as far as consistency and quality albums goes.

But your right, this is the best site on the net IMO. Got everything you would want here...music, sports, pr0n LOL. But nahh, props whoever started Boxden, keep up the good work.
yea T.I. is definatly one of the best in the south, but i can name at least 5 rappers in the south that deserve the "king of the south" title more than him
 12 years ago '04        #38
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 dblockallday said:
yea T.I. is definatly one of the best in the south, but i can name at least 5 rappers in the south that deserve the "king of the south" title more than him
aint nobody battlin him 4 it let him be until somebody take it from him. the ogs dont argue wit em about it
 12 years ago '05        #39
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
T.I. is top 10 in the south at best, scarface, bun b, chamillionaire, z-ro, B.G., lil wayne, juvenile, ludacris, young buck, young jeezy, i can list names all day...
 12 years ago '04        #40
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
when king leaks everybody will know!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy