Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2006, 01:04 AM         #1
7198 pageviews
39 comments

Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil' Wayne Sell Drugs?

alright me and my homie was talkin about Lil' Wayne (his favorite damn rapper) earlier and i had somethin about Lil' Wayne never sellin drugs even he talks about that sh*t ALOT. anyway he kept arguin that he did. but i remember hearin from somewhere that Wayne never sold sh*t. can anyone tell me whether he did or didnt?

39 comments for "Lil' Wayne Sell Drugs?"

03-14-2006, 01:07 AM         #2
bceasey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know if he sells or not but if he dont or hasnt hes been around it you can tell by his lyrics you cant get all that from movies and other cds
 12 years ago '04        #3
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
he was signed when he was like 13
i really doubt he ever had to sell drugs. maybe sell some weed to pay the hosptial bills when he shot himself like chedda bob though
 12 years ago '04        #4
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,367 | Props total: 13038 13038
who gives a sh*t if lil wayne sold/sells drugs... damn.
 03-14-2006, 01:12 AM         #5
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
who gives a sh*t if lil wayne sold/sells drugs... damn.
well, i do so shutup if u aint gone contribute to the conversation. anyway if he never sold drugs that pretty much means 70% of his musical content is bullsh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #6
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,812 | Props total: 1520 1520
stop playin around birdman, we all know you don't have any friends

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-14-2006 at 01:14 AM..
 03-14-2006, 01:16 AM         #7
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*gga hop off my nuts. damn following me into other threads and sh*t. u a sad individual. lol at u tryin so hard. everyone on this site knows that the only thing u do is sit on your computer and jack off to Game videos. this thread aint about Game so leave.
 12 years ago '05        #8
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,812 | Props total: 1520 1520
damn!!! he mad!!! haha
 03-14-2006, 01:26 AM         #9
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya weezy f baby sold me a nickel bag back when we were in school together, that n*gga got it locked from oakland to clevland
 03-14-2006, 01:27 AM         #10
jody slim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juvi sh*t on him in some interview sayin that he basically never did squat and just watched the n*ggas around him movin doin business. i wouldnt doubt that. it's the same case for half the n*ggas in the game.
 12 years ago '04        #11
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
I doubt that Lil Wayne ever sold drugs like he talks about..talks like hes a Drug Lord and sh*t.. it just doesn't seem believeable to me.. I mean this is the same cat that has been signed to Cash Money since he was 14... and now he goes on songs and says hes a "Self Made Millionaire" I don't really understand it
 12 years ago '04        #12
jaynat603 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 190 190
 Birdman37 said:
alright me and my homie was talkin about Lil' Wayne (his favorite damn rapper) earlier and i had somethin about Lil' Wayne never sellin drugs even he talks about that sh*t ALOT. anyway he kept arguin that he did. but i remember hearin from somewhere that Wayne never sold sh*t. can anyone tell me whether he did or didnt?
Dwayne Carter (Lil wayne) Didn't sell sh*t....lemme fast forward this 4 ya went to McMain Magnet school (acedemic school) tried to hang with the hoods but get in sh*t without getting (chin) checked all the time B.G. met him rhyming on canal and royal st. (actually royal st. in front of pennyland [arcade game room where n*ggas skipped school and chill] it's not there no more) no body was checkin for him until he joined CMR...shot himself for attention happened in hollygrove(the 17th) not uptown didn't get high then cause his moms use to check on him every chance...slap him around if he got caught fu*kin around in school and all kinds of sh*t any n*gga from uptown will tell ya he had a hood pass just on the strengh of fu*kin with B.G and slim(rip)
Just str-8 lyrics no dope dealins, he's just surrounded by real n*ggas to make it real
 03-14-2006, 01:57 AM         #13
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint sell sh*t - i dont even understand how he can say it - sorta grew up in the public eye n sh*t - y would he sell drugs,but not cus in his earlier muzik? plus he wouldna had the time - hes a recording artist,he may have been around it,thats why it sounds as thought he knows what hes talkin bout
 12 years ago '04        #14
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
my favorite rappers sell frugs and that means he's cool..im doubtin he did....he's been Brian's b-tch fa too long
 03-14-2006, 02:27 AM         #15
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^haha you know it
 12 years ago '04        #16
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,367 | Props total: 13038 13038
 Birdman37 said:
well, i do so shutup if u aint gone contribute to the conversation. anyway if he never sold drugs that pretty much means 70% of his musical content is bullsh*t.
you care if another man, you never met, sold drugs?? and you know that hes been rapping since 13... and do you think anyone on boxden knows lil wayne, so really, your guess would be just as good as theirs... grow up.
 12 years ago '04        #17
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
wayne is basically rapping about baby's life.
 03-14-2006, 07:46 AM         #18
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
lol n*gga hop off my nuts. damn following me into other threads and sh*t. u a sad individual. lol at u tryin so hard. everyone on this site knows that the only thing u do is sit on your computer and jack off to Game videos. this thread aint about Game so leave.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
somebody jus got "SONNED"
 12 years ago '04        #19
booie4 
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 1551 1551
"Sold coke and the ninetys I'm honest man
Nothing big maybe ounces, grams
But I know how to double...and sometimes it's scams"
 12 years ago '05        #20
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Juvenile is not one to be commenting on someone's street cred. That n*gga did no dirt either and went to college. Lil Wayne was with Cash Money when he was 10 years old. Everything he raps about when it comes to drugs, k!lling and street sh*t is all sh*t he may have seen Baby do. He has done nothing and everybody knows this...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy