*The Official* Sopranos Season 6 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #141
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
not very impressed at all so far, but we all know how fast that can change. there are so many different angles and storylines that could be played out. the question is which ones if any will? you have a possible situation with barone. tony possibly going soft, although i think that wont happen. a power struggle in new york with phil & johnny sack. i have a feeling something will happen with big bobby, notice how tony always has a lot of tension with him. what is jr gonna do, could he start talking so he can spend his last days at home. and last but not least the fat f*g, will he find those guys first or will they expose him first?
 04-12-2006, 08:19 AM         #142
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully there be a good mid-season whacking that'll surprise us all, a la Ralphie in the middle of season 4 (that really put that kinda disappointing season into greatness).
 12 years ago '04        #143
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
Hillarious episode !
 04-17-2006, 08:16 AM         #144
KID_CRACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love this show
 12 years ago '05        #145
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
wats goin on with chris and the 2 muslims and the credit card scheme??? i didnt get that
 04-17-2006, 11:04 AM         #146
mblax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its an ok season so far, i was lmao @ "hes a faaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaag"
 04-17-2006, 01:18 PM         #147
jag* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whaaat!! lads sopranos season 6 is hilarioussss!!

Chrissy and Paulie k!ll me with lines like: Chrisy:"Allegra, isnt that the name of a cold medicine?", Paulie:"It mean happiness in italian", Chrissy:"What the fuk has that got to do with cold medicine".....

Sopranos is reaching its 1/2 point in the series, soemthing bigs gonna go down soon, veto the f*g is probably gona go on a wacking spree, take out tony and all the ppl that know hes a f*g! "wtf veto", "its a joke, its a joke", "woteva CUPCAKE" hahahahaahhhahahaha

Wot are ur favourite episode and lines?

Pine Barrens is my best episode with lines like: chrisy:"wot if hes stalkin us", Paulie:"What, with his C*ck!!" and when they find the sauces in the van: paulie:"...mix it with the relish..."

Fav line is from Pine Barrens as well:
Tony: Listen to me, this guy was a Russian green beret. He was in the ministry of the interior or something. He single-handedly k!lled 16 Chechen rebels. Be ****ing careful.
Paulie: All right.
Chrissy: What did he say?
Paulie: He said the guy k!lled 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior Chrissy: Interior decorator? His appartment looked like sh**.
 04-17-2006, 03:06 PM         #148
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, the show wouldn't be the same without Melfi. Had to laugh when Tony asked her for a mercy fu*k when he first came back to his sessions.
 04-17-2006, 08:14 PM         #149
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jag* said:
Wot are ur favourite episode and lines?

Pine Barrens is my best episode with lines like: chrisy:"wot if hes stalkin us", Paulie:"What, with his C*ck!!" and when they find the sauces in the van: paulie:"...mix it with the relish..."
LMFAO Pine Barrens is the best, My favorite part is when Paulie calls tony to tell him they wacked the russian dude in the car, and when Paulie's trying to explain "he sucker punched me from behind!"

Chris's expression is fu*king priceless

Vito is gonna be around for at least two to three more episodes, On the official website they have a summary for each upcoming show and they mention him in a later episode.
 04-17-2006, 08:20 PM         #150
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also anyone else wondering WHY THE fu*k tony's sticking up for Vito so hard? Yeah he's a good earner, but that sh*t's disgusting

no homo
 12 years ago '05        #151
BigL4Life 
space
space
pine barrens is classic... best episode 2 any show ever.....

"we go 2 A.C. get a steak, so the day aint a complete waist."

or my favorite is:::

"What the fu*k u eatin??"
"Tick Tac's"
"You been holdin out!!"

or

"How u get lost in jersey?"
"This aint jersey, its south jersey"
 12 years ago '05        #152
BigL4Life 
space
space
 Tek-Delorean said:
also anyone else wondering WHY THE fu*k tony's sticking up for Vito so hard? Yeah he's a good earner, but that sh*t's disgusting

no homo

he standin up 4 him because after the coma, he has a change of heart of everything... the old tony would k!ll him right away, but no he is gettin "softer"... that is why last week, he punched the bodyguard because he felt he was gettin weak
 04-18-2006, 09:03 AM         #153
slotbeggazz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
he standin up 4 him because after the coma, he has a change of heart of everything... the old tony would k!ll him right away, but no he is gettin "softer"... that is why last week, he punched the bodyguard because he felt he was gettin weak

thats why he said to pauly " u wanna care for his kids?... ", its an emotional but also a smart move i think...
 12 years ago '04        #154
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
Like Carlo said "He's gotta gooooooo" i think it is NO way a smart move he's gonna lose the respect of every captain if he gives Vito a pass .
 12 years ago '05        #155
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
Does anybody think Phil might do something like find Vito and tell him to take his family and go somewhere before Tony gets to him? I think Vito might be trying to find a boyfriend in that town and stay there.
 12 years ago '04        #156
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
I think Phil might tryna get him k!lled trust me he dont want a f*g in his family . Then it will be like the Tony Blundeto situation all over again .
 04-18-2006, 08:35 PM         #157
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this episode is one of the funniest ever. everyone was clowning on vito

tony in therapy: he's a faaaaaaaaaag!

sil: are u gonna kiss this man on both cheeks??
 12 years ago '04        #158
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
Really funny episode...Should be interesting what Carmela does now...seems she wants to be like angie.
 12 years ago '05        #159
BigL4Life 
space
space
Its a proven fact that Vito dies... we just dont no when.... David Chase took this story line from a real life mobster in NJ, who was k!lled when they found out he was gay... The guy that plays Vito took the part knowing what to expect..

I think that Vito is gonna get Phil to turn on Tony... they are family..
 12 years ago '04        #160
hungus 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
The f*g jokes in this episode were too funny, vito's definately gona get wacked. it dont matter about his family, i think thats why they showed pus*y's wife doin deals and having "money on the street" just to show she had to get on with her life just like vito's wife will have too.

quote of the episode: silvio - "In my business you spend alot of time around girls, and that girl aint getting laid".
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago