*The Official* Sopranos Season 6 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2006, 03:24 PM         #81
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
during the dream sequences, I don't think that was carmella on the phone..to me it didn't sound anything like her. It was a different path of life in the dream and before the season start a preview had carmella saying that she knew what tony did and that attracted her to him. he was a whole new man with a whole different family....I think
 12 years ago '04        #82
j0hncena 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$11,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Lake said:
did anyone else notice the 'burst of light' in the horizon as tony looked out his hotel window during the last scene?? what's your ideas about that
I think he might Try and Jump out that window Also the girl on the phone calls in his dreams sounds like Adreeana how ever you spell it... I dont knoe but im ready for sunday already and it's only tuesday
 12 years ago '05        #83
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
yeah i enjoyed the 2nd episode. cant begin to guess whats gonan happen i honestley thourght before the 1st episode that by the 12th he would be arrested then the bonus 6 would be the trial but no i have no fu*king idea.

what the think is behind the name finity? and whats with those monks?

david chase always keeps u guessing be very interesting to hear his commentaries on this
 12 years ago '04        #84
space
space
Yup ^
 12 years ago '04        #85
space
space
Somone's gonna die tonight...

Silvio divides the spoils from Paulie's latest score, and heads off a territorial impasse between Bobby and Vito. Carmela turns to an unexpected source for help with AJ; Christopher turns to an old writing acquaintance, JT Dolan, for help in a new venture. Don't miss the all new episode of The Sopranos, "Mayham", Sunday, March 26th at 9pm.

Last edited by j0hncena; 03-26-2006 at 09:50 AM..
 03-26-2006, 10:50 AM         #86
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That rehab guy that Chris fu*ked up so bad before is back tonight....should be funny. BTW, if Bobby and Vito get into it later on this season, I sure as hell hope Vito gets whacked rather than Bobby.
 12 years ago '04        #87
space
space
Well At LEast hes Not Dead
 12 years ago '04        #88
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
The best episode of the season so far. My favorite show is finally getting back on track. I was worried there for a min
 12 years ago '04        #89
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
now that tonys awake should start gettin good, i hope they wack that fat fu*k vito, dude always talkin bout how skinny he is, dude is still the fattest dude i ever seen
 12 years ago '05        #90
bertuzzi44 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 0 0
best episode in a while
 03-26-2006, 11:25 PM         #91
yemi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love this show!!!
 03-27-2006, 01:44 AM         #92
mlw333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very nice show. im interest to see how the little power struggle plays out, will vito make a move? plus its gonna be interseting to see who chooses sides in the conflict. paulies the wild card, you never know what hes gonna do. fu*ked up how little loyalty hes has toward tony, dont get me wrong i wouldnt want to hand over all that money. also remember in season 1 when chrissy wanted to pursue the movie thing? tony didnt really care for that, kinda fu*ked up for chris to talk about that with tony in that condition. anyway wouldnt be surprised if finn got pissed enough to clip vit, not likely but would be funny
 03-27-2006, 02:31 PM         #93
MNHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vito's a funny a.ss character, but i wanna see tony catch him slippin and f*ck him up personally. Did anybody else read that lighthouse allusion right? I'm still having a tough time decifering that finnerin situation. post your thoughts on why he was another person ( a better person)
 03-27-2006, 02:56 PM         #94
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kevin Finnerty (infinnerty/infinity) was heading towards death. That house was basically death, and the briefcase literally had his entire life in it.
 12 years ago '04        #95
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 4620 4620
I wounder who was the lady suppose to be that came out of the house and went back in withouth showing her face. His mother? The chick that k!lled herself from the BMW dealership?
 03-27-2006, 04:32 PM         #96
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I a.ssumed it was his mother.
 12 years ago '04        #97
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
I took it different. He couldn't take the briefcase inside therefore Tony was Tony not Kevin. Because everything that said he was Kevin was in the briefcase. It was like Tony realized hit path was already paved so he came back to his life. He saw what having a different life would give him. He got alzehemiers. Sometimes it doesn't matter how you live your life. Bad things happen to everyone. So the only thing to do was wake up and be Tony Soprano. Thats what I got anyway.

Last edited by flipdaflop; 03-27-2006 at 05:03 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #98
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
I'm pretty sure that was his mother to.
 03-27-2006, 07:53 PM         #99
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this season is shaping up to be one of the best.
 12 years ago '04        #100
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
i thought it was adriana at the door
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy