*The Official* Sopranos Season 6 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
Deep sh*t if you ask me. Through this whole series Tony and his family have worried about him going to hell for what he has done in the past. Then Tony dreams about himself chosing a different path. And from the looks of the dream he was a good guy for the most part but what does he get for that, alzheimer's disease. Basically sh*t happens no matter what you do I guess. You could tell David Chase wrote this.
 12 years ago '04        #62
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
sh*ts fu*ked, thats all i really gotta say about that episode. sh*ts fu*ked
 03-20-2006, 02:51 AM         #63
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That episode was real boring to me.

I hope tehy don't k!ll him off this early in the season, but who knows...

I was kinda hoping at the end AJ is seen shooting Junior and taking his place in the family business
 03-20-2006, 05:57 AM         #64
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That dream sh*t was hot to me, I hope it keeps goin til Tony wakes up. Anybody else notice the way he talked in the dream, it was totally different. Gandolfini>>>>>>__________
 12 years ago '05        #65
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
episode was kinda borin...

is it just me or does any one else hate AJ!!! i fu*kin ccant stand him...

I think that AJ gonna get wacked or sumthin. i new it was a dream because right wen he walked outside in the first few minutes of the show and the helicpoter light was on him, u could c the doctor holdin a light....
 03-20-2006, 09:11 AM         #66
kingpin77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2ND EPISODE WAS WACK, IT HAD ITS MOMENTS BUT DEFINETLY TOO DRAWN OUT...NEXT EPISODE TONY GONNA STAY IN THE COMMA WHILE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN TAKES OVER, BUT EVERYBODY GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, AND SOMEBODY HAS 2 GET k!llED. I SAY TONY DONT WACK UP TILL EPISODE 4,THEY GONNA DRAW THIS COMMA sh*t OUT. A.J. AIN'T k!llIN sh*t-HE JUST WANT 2 BY THE TIME HE READY:TONY BE AWAKE!!
 12 years ago '04        #67
flipdaflop 
space
space
I don't know this episode was great to me. It opened up everything now. Theres going to be one big struggle for power.
 03-20-2006, 03:40 PM         #68
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newport shortz said:
That episode was real boring to me.

I hope tehy don't k!ll him off this early in the season, but who knows...

I was kinda hoping at the end AJ is seen shooting Junior and taking his place in the family business

man you don't know anything about good flim/tv making. what your saying is way to cliche. that episode was good...go back and watch your scarface type sh*t if you want mindless things to watch.
 12 years ago '04        #69
flipdaflop 
space
space
Yea by now everyone should know that there is more to the Sopranos then the mob and people getting whacked. If you don't you need to go back and start over. The mob drama is only a part of this show. All the talk about death and sh*t. If you remember back Tony was talking to Dr. Milfi about him being a patio sellsman in another life and then last night in his drama he's caught in a place with the id of a guy that looks like him and that is a patio sellsman. People that don't get it and don't figure out whats going on will just dismiss this as just another dream episode but to me last nights episode said alot. As to what exactly we'll have to wait but this show is far beyond the mob.
 12 years ago '05        #70
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
where can I download the March 19th episode?
 03-20-2006, 09:21 PM         #71
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anyone else notice the 'burst of light' in the horizon as tony looked out his hotel window during the last scene?? what's your ideas about that
 12 years ago '04        #72
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
im wonderin how long this coma thing gonna go on for? dint doctor say if he wakes up from it, he gonna suffer brain damage...i dun get how they gonna do this...i dont see this show k!llin off tony, but yet i doubt they gonna have him wit brain damage..i dunno gotta wait and see
 12 years ago '05        #73
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
can nE 1 explain 2 me alittle bout him in the pergatory scenes...
 03-21-2006, 11:35 AM         #74
tonytouchh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was it me or did the last episode suck
 03-21-2006, 12:21 PM         #75
hiphophoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i actually didnt think episode 2 was that bad i liked the symbolism that was placed in that episode. Like the light house bein far away could that be tony making his way towards the light? And at the end of the episode when he was gonna call carmella but didnt showed he wasnt ready to return to the living world and Finally anthony jr grows a pair

"Im gonna put a fu*king bullet in that mummys head!" <or somewhere along them lines

Watch how quick this season will go there were 12 episodes filmed along with a bonus 6 so 18 in total
 12 years ago '05        #76
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
Alrite guys lets get real in-depth with this , i just watched episode 2 for the second time last night. Why was it that Carmella's voice was different on the phone calls? Is he supposed to be stuck in purgatory? Or is the dream supposed to symbolize if he had taken a different track in life? Frankly , i loved the episode and i think this is shaping up to be hands down the best season to date. Lets get a real discussion going here
 03-21-2006, 12:34 PM         #77
hiphophoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
question is how long will he be in a coma cause he said he was 46 in the episode? And meadow sounding real young so its like his back tracked. And maybe where the breif case was taken could that be the beginning of tony wishing he was someone else?
 03-21-2006, 12:41 PM         #78
hiphophoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also tonys coma is induced right so whats not to say he was ready to come out it like when he pulled the tube out and what was he trying to say to carmella?

Oh and for this seasons predictions who do we think will turn there back on tony and hop ship?
 12 years ago '05        #79
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
I see vito gettin murked for sure... I also see a conflict with paulie and silvio over power. I find it kinda hard to predict the outcome at this stage, everything is wide open...
 03-21-2006, 01:50 PM         #80
hiphophoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I reckon Aj's Gonna Step up maybe go to christopher and plee he needs to make his father proud
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago