*The Official* Sopranos Season 6 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
how you know he might not be dead. knowing chase(creator slash director) he may have it like that.. i remember the cast talking about having contracts where they say they could die at anytime... they had to sign it.... but it would be pointless.. for him to die. plus the previews show him doing more sh*t... jr is on the fu*king fritz. and to see my man strangle himself.. thats fu*ked up.. but they set the whole sh*t up wonderful with the kid being on drugs and teh wife wanting real bad to live in florida.to his atempts to retire.. to th elittle girl looking all sad all the time.. great epidsode..

Last edited by bigdog232; 03-12-2006 at 10:14 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #22
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
does anyone know wtf junior was thinkin, was he just trippin or did he shoot tony on purpose, and yall think tony dies, i dont think he will but that would be a huge fu*kin twist but then a sh*tty season that i wouldnt watch without TOny
 12 years ago '04        #23
j0hncena 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$11,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
Hes Not Dead Dont Worry Did Ya'll Catch What he said to his son about Friends will always fu*k u over, and u need to stick to ya fam? I think his sons gonna b in the biz by end of the season

Last edited by j0hncena; 03-12-2006 at 11:44 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #24
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 BayLoc said:
does anyone know wtf junior was thinkin, was he just trippin or did he shoot tony on purpose, and yall think tony dies, i dont think he will but that would be a huge fu*kin twist but then a sh*tty season that i wouldnt watch without TOny
na uncle junior is jus getin mad old and losin it. u heard he said somethin in italian right before he shot tony

j0hncena said:
Hes Not Dead Dont Worry Did Ya'll Catch What he said to his son about Friends will always fu*k u over, and u need to stick to ya fam? I think his sons gonna b in the biz by end of the season
wow never thought of it... but i think that the son is too much of a softie to be in the fam... but u never know it can all change... it is the sopranos

cant wait for next week :D, tho my dad used to watch it all the time, i never paid much attention to it, but i knew some things that were goin on so im not up too much on names or anything but this season ima get into it
 03-13-2006, 12:30 AM         #25
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i just dled and watched it. i can't for next week's episode :applause:
 03-13-2006, 01:27 AM         #26
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
how you know he might not be dead. knowing chase(creator slash director) he may have it like that.. i remember the cast talking about having contracts where they say they could die at anytime... they had to sign it.... but it would be pointless.. for him to die. plus the previews show him doing more sh*t... jr is on the fu*king fritz. and to see my man strangle himself.. thats fu*ked up.. but they set the whole sh*t up wonderful with the kid being on drugs and teh wife wanting real bad to live in florida.to his atempts to retire.. to th elittle girl looking all sad all the time.. great epidsode..
Than again if tony DID die, it woulda threw everyone off, in the previews and all the making of's and sh*t, they coulda did all dat to throw people completlly the fu*k off.
 03-13-2006, 02:38 AM         #27
mlw333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice episode, looks like vito is going to make a move, i predict he will have some alies, look forwar to see who switches teams. if u remember season 5, a lot of the guys were upset at tony, interested to see who still holds grudges. i wouldn't be surprised to see if finn gets wacked, remember he saw vito giving head last season. i also feel christoper will eventually start working with the fbi.
 03-13-2006, 07:43 AM         #28
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:

[pic - click to view]

[CODE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wGHpR6geg_A[/CODE]
Tony is all by himself....hmmmm:wow:

mlw333 said:
nice episode, looks like vito is going to make a move, i predict he will have some alies, look forwar to see who switches teams. if u remember season 5, a lot of the guys were upset at tony, interested to see who still holds grudges. i wouldn't be surprised to see if finn gets wacked, remember he saw vito giving head last season. i also feel christoper will eventually start working with the fbi.

Until they find out he is madd homo

Junior and his alzheimers....
 03-13-2006, 08:00 AM         #29
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^On the real, that Vito bein gay thing has gotta come out sometime....it's too funny not to.
 12 years ago '04        #30
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Vito is suppose to die, well at least if David Chase is following the real story of that made dude from Jerz that got k!lled for being a f*g**t. I think the only one that can take over the family is Silvio, other then that none of those dudes look like they can run that family.
 03-13-2006, 10:17 AM         #31
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Episode. I need like every season on my Ipod-definately one of favorite shows -especially growin up in jersey in Newark and in kearny-thats where they film most of it.
I heard that this was not gonna be the last season -I heard somewhere that this would be a 13 episode season then they were gonna do another season with like 10 Eps-has that changed?
How great would it be to end the show on the big screen though?
 03-13-2006, 11:28 AM         #32
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
His son is definitely going to have a bigger part in this season. You can tell because the actor who plays him said this is his favorite season so far. I think Junior will be placed in an old folks home pretty soon.
 03-13-2006, 12:10 PM         #33
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
His son is definitely going to have a bigger part in this season. You can tell because the actor who plays him said this is his favorite season so far. I think Junior will be placed in an old folks home pretty soon.
I dont know-Tony dont really want his son involved in the Mob -I think he doesnt think hes smart enough -not to mention the dangers.
 03-13-2006, 06:13 PM         #34
daitalianmobsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k i dont have HBO but i got the 5 seasons of the sopranos tho fu*king crazy. just watched the trailer for the sixth season looks SICKKKK to bad i dont got HBO
 03-13-2006, 06:17 PM         #35
daitalianmobsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
Great Episode. I need like every season on my Ipod-definately one of favorite shows -especially growin up in jersey in Newark and in kearny-thats where they film most of it.
I heard that this was not gonna be the last season -I heard somewhere that this would be a 13 episode season then they were gonna do another season with like 10 Eps-has that changed?
How great would it be to end the show on the big screen though?
well i heard they were gonna do the same thing they do on every season like 12-13 episodes and in 2007 they was gonna be another 8 episodes to finish it and also yeh i heard that they were possibly gonna do a movie for the finale

fu*king sick, i hope its true
 03-13-2006, 06:18 PM         #36
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone upload some of the early seasons? I gotta catch up
 03-13-2006, 08:57 PM         #37
MNHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey can somebody please up this sh*t for me! I don't get HBO up in school and i've been looking all over the net for this but i can't find it. I had to read what people said because i couldnt wait any longer.
 03-13-2006, 09:11 PM         #38
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Episode 2:
Tony encounters trouble during a business trip to the West Coast, and the New Jersey faction mourns the loss of another of their a.ssociates. Meanwhile, Christopher discusses terrorism with the FBI.

i got that from tv.com
 03-13-2006, 10:33 PM         #39
will4pres 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake said:
Episode 2:
Tony encounters trouble during a business trip to the West Coast, and the New Jersey faction mourns the loss of another of their a.ssociates. Meanwhile, Christopher discusses terrorism with the FBI.

i got that from tv.com

How much time passes between Junior shooting him and this business trip? Didn't seem like Tony will be going anywhere anytime soon
 03-13-2006, 11:29 PM         #40
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at vito only grabbing a hotdog off the plate when all that food arrived, and chris will never go to the feds, he let his girl get k!lled for snitching, Tony is all he has left.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago