Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #221
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
my pops is friends with vido and he lives in staten island.. he chills with him and sh*t at restaurants and the clubs...

vido said they taped 4 different endings 2 the show, and he dont no which one they gonna use
 12 years ago '05        #222
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,340 | Props total: 3137 3137
^^^duck Tales^^^
 05-15-2006, 05:04 PM         #223
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
Cant believe that Johnny Sacs ratted on the family... that means that phil is the actin boss up in NY.... sh*t gettin wild with 2 more episodes to go...

what these 8 episodes gonna b about u think??
John didn't actually rat on anybody. He only had to confess for his own crimes, nobody else was implicated. But the crew was still justifiably mad because the mob's existence should be kept as much on the low as possible.
 05-15-2006, 05:07 PM         #224
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if ya pops was friends with vito you would be able to spell his name

And who said Phils a rat? He just took a plea not like he flipped
 12 years ago '05        #225
BigL4Life 
space
space
 nyykid said:
if ya pops was friends with vito you would be able to spell his name

And who said Phils a rat? He just took a plea not like he flipped

no1 said phil is a rat... get the show together... phil is the new boss on NY, while Johnny Sacs is the one who took the plea... smh at u...

what u mean i cant spell his name??
 12 years ago '04        #226
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
heard the dude that plays vito is really gay....
 12 years ago '05        #227
BigL4Life 
space
space
 gunits50cent187 said:

na he aint... he married and all... wife is pretty hot my pops says... the reason he walks like that in the show is b/c he really got 2 hip replacements not just 4 the show...

al pacino did the same sh*t on camera... it dont mean he gay...
 05-16-2006, 01:19 AM         #228
albundy2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what can happen with 2 more episode before the season finale
i believe chris wife is probably a snitch
 12 years ago '04        #229
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
 albundy2005 said:
what can happen with 2 more episode before the season finale
i believe chris wife is probably a snitch
if she is, she cant snitch i dont think. cuz some sh*t about being married the spouse cant destify on the other.
 05-16-2006, 05:15 AM         #230
johnnyblaze924 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is this thread going...Phil a snitch ? chir's wife a snitch? do you guys even watch this show??
 12 years ago '04        #231
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
 johnnyblaze924 said:
where is this thread going...Phil a snitch ? chir's wife a snitch? do you guys even watch this show??
Exactly .
 05-16-2006, 03:20 PM         #232
elli7072 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think the season finale is going to wrap anything up because when they filmed the season they filmed the final 7 episodes along with it. So it's just going to be a continuation of this season whenever they decide to start showing the final episodes.
 05-17-2006, 12:08 PM         #233
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tjerson said:
Season 6 is the last season, after that there's 8 bonus episodes and then it;s over
wtf is 8 bonus episodes?! if this is the last season, i'm kinda dissapointed... i want more. i want an all out fu*kin' war between NJ & NY goddamnit!! with everybody dying and sh*t.
 05-17-2006, 12:21 PM         #234
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
that scene in the basement was from another season
you really have no idea what the fu*k is going on do you? your probably 13 years old and just started watching the fu*kin' show. my advice; go out and get the previous 5 seasons and watch 'em back to front and maybe you'll catch up and then have something intelligent to say.
 05-17-2006, 12:46 PM         #235
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpgza14 said:
John didn't actually rat on anybody. He only had to confess for his own crimes, nobody else was implicated. But the crew was still justifiably mad because the mob's existence should be kept as much on the low as possible.
exacly, he confirmed the existence of la cosa nostra.

what i see happening shortly. vito getting popped; that's a no brainer. next episode definately. although, i think tony doesn't actually want to.... phil l might be the one to do it. or it could be someone from within the jersey family. i don't think one of the NJ capo's will actually do it though...

the NY capos have already basically lost all respect for John (see Mr. & Mrs. Sacromoni's Request, and the whole admitting to the mafia thing didn't help. theirs bad blood between the NY capo's... and they're going against john. leotardo even now going behind johns back with tony. if one of the NY members connects john/phil l, or more importantly tony/NJ to the murder of Rusty, they're could be some serious action (hopefully this will happen lol). They can think tony did it without john knowing, that doesn't matter, but all hell could break loose, and Phil L would be forced to play along and act like he had nothing to do with it... this is the major storyline that will *hopefully* be resolved at the end of the season along with vito.

everything else is kinda minor substories...
bacala and paulie are still sour over the whole festavil thing, there will be some drama there. bobby and janice are moving into johns house, kicking ginny out...

carmella is jealous of the things pussies ex-wife (widow..whatever) is doing; the bussiness she is doing. she seems to be more connected to the mob (through bussines with the auto shop) and carmella is kinda wishing she would have that position. she has a void in her life she was trying to fill with the greenhouse thingy or whatever the fu*k you call it... i still don't understand why tony told sil not to go see that inspector guy and then lied to carmella about it...? is it because he's basically buying the house for janice? and the money for carmella's thing is now going to johnnie sac's old house? anyways....
 05-17-2006, 12:55 PM         #236
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:

Yea like the other guy said he is married to a woman. He was on Howard Stern last week and they actually sent out a camera crew to his house. Howard told Joey that he thinks he is gay in real life and he said "Go upstairs and go down on your wife and prove you're not gay." Joey G's response to that was "How about I go down on the camera man and tell you I don't like it?"
 12 years ago '04        #237
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
I have a feeling it could be either Patsy or Vito because i think he is puttin money on the street with Angie behind Tony's back i dunno but i hope it is Vito .
 05-17-2006, 02:04 PM         #238
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anybody ever see this article about Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and the Sopranos?

I've been waiting for the episode but I'm curious if she will still be in it because she is not credited for Sopranos on IMDB
 12 years ago '05        #239
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
this whole season is tryin to lure evryone into thinkin that vito is the one thatll get whacked (which he probably will eventually) BUT, christopher is a likely candidate and noone would really see it comin, i dont wanna see it happen but i think thats the reason tony was actin like he was on the preview fer next week when sil told him not to come in and drive somewhere.....
 12 years ago '04        #240
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
Ive learned that the previews dont mean sh*t because ive noticed they preview sh*t that never happens like in the episode that was focused around AJ they showed him clearly in the Ba Da Bing and that never happened . But i think he was actin like that becuz he hasnt given the order to clip Vito and theyre all in their kickin his a.ss and Silvio doesnt want him in there to protect Tony .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy