Official ACC Championship Thread(Duke vs BC)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
well they came out plyaing like they played late yesterday
 03-12-2006, 12:28 PM         #22
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
did yall hear mike patrick "how could anybody think duke would lose" this n*gga said they should never be an underdog to anybody. that's d*ckryding right there.
wtf, no its not... its truth... u should never think the #1 team is gonna out right lose... u might consider it, but come on... u can't just walkaround thinkin that bullsh*t, ur biased if u do!
 03-12-2006, 12:29 PM         #23
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good game...dudley is playing a great game low key..im impressed with the freshmen on duke..theyre playing incredible
 12 years ago '04        #24
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bezerk said:
wtf, no its not... its truth... u should never think the #1 team is gonna out right lose... u might consider it, but come on... u can't just walkaround thinkin that bullsh*t, ur biased if u do!
dude said duke should NEVER be an underdog...

so if they play UConn in the Final Four, duke shouldn't be an underdog? get the fu*k out of here with that
 03-12-2006, 12:31 PM         #25
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
COACH K let the OFFENSE run through MCnasty damn the kid is balling!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let GP set him up and use red*ck as a decoy
 12 years ago '04        #26
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
ur crazy, if they played uconn today they'd probally be the underdog and they'd probally lose. they shouldnt be an underdog to bc but they could be to a team like uconn. and he wasnt talking just about this season or this game today, he was saying ever. that's pure d*ckryding. i bet when the brackets come out and the "experts" make their picks, they all wont have the dookies winning it all meaning they think they will lose. they aint that good where they are unbeatable.
 12 years ago '04        #27
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
that was nasty
 03-12-2006, 12:36 PM         #28
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u think that n*gga was talking that literal? lets be serious... but u get his point.... i mean if they play uconn, i really wouldn't call them a underdog... cuz they def have a shot to win... that's pretty much what dude was sayin!

If mcroberts could incorporate a Jumpshot into his game, defenses would have to collapse and that would open the floor SOOOOOOoooo much
 12 years ago '04        #29
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bezerk said:
u think that n*gga was talking that literal? lets be serious... but u get his point.... i mean if they play uconn, i really wouldn't call them a underdog... cuz they def have a shot to win... that's pretty much what dude was sayin!

If mcroberts could incorporate a Jumpshot into his game, defenses would have to collapse and that would open the floor SOOOOOOoooo much
if they played UConn...Uconn would be a 3 or 4 point favorite..making Duke the underdog.. even if you think Duke has a chance to win
 03-12-2006, 12:38 PM         #30
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh boy, refs r lettin these n*ggas bang... i likes
 12 years ago '05        #31
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
duke's got it
 03-12-2006, 12:40 PM         #32
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke and uconn i wouldnt say Duke was the underdogg they were preseason #1 for a reason so no duke wouldnt be the underdog Uconn might have talent but that talent isnt constant......Mcnasty damn i want him to tea bag craig smith
 03-12-2006, 12:40 PM         #33
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its only a 5 point game..Mcroberts already got 2 personal fouls and so does nelson..so thats not good for duke right now..since its still the 1st half..

for stats
 03-12-2006, 12:41 PM         #34
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
if they played UConn...Uconn would be a 3 or 4 point favorite..making Duke the underdog.. even if you think Duke has a chance to win
ok, that's great... but dude was sayin duke has a shot to win every game, he wasn't bein fu*kin literal... like i said... but uconn is the ONLY game they would be considered the underdog, and that's cuz of size... but i mean, there's always exceptions, y r u taking that n*ggas words sooooo literal...
 12 years ago '04        #35
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:

he was being serious, and u can be an underdog and still have a chance to win.
 03-12-2006, 12:41 PM         #36
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unc gettin mad
 03-12-2006, 12:47 PM         #37
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats garbage..the offensive foul..that wasnt a foul it was a clean basket
 03-12-2006, 12:47 PM         #38
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does boateng seriously suck that bad in practice or sumthin?
 12 years ago '04        #39
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bezerk said:
ok, that's great... but dude was sayin duke has a shot to win every game, he wasn't bein fu*kin literal... like i said... but uconn is the ONLY game they would be considered the underdog, and that's cuz of size... but i mean, there's always exceptions, y r u taking that n*ggas words sooooo literal...
i didn't even hear what dude said..i just felt like arguing...

if he said that duke is never an underdog, that's a biased statement..

if he said that duke is never an underdog in the ACC, that's a true statement

(at least this year it is)

i really don't care..i'm not gonna pencil duke in to win the championship anyways.... Uconn is getting my vote
 03-12-2006, 12:49 PM         #40
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudley has to be one of the ugliest mutha fu*kas ever....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy