Known rappers Affiliated With gangs

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2006, 03:06 PM         #101
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
yeah i know its cool...i fu*k with alot of folk they basically fam to me.
exactly...that what i was trying to say to begin wit, jeezy not a crip but alot of people who dont know sh*t maistake him for one cuz he might be seen hangin wit a few crip n*ggas and whatnot...jeezy IGD...or claimed he was anyway...he folk though regardless...

but sh*t, round here we aint just banging on n*ggas for no reason...matter fact its a couple blood n*ggas come around the trap on the regular to get qp's from my homeboy...
 07-17-2006, 03:12 PM         #102
ejj241  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come nobody is talking about MS-13. These dudes are also for real. They are a gang full of guerilla f!ghters from guatumala. They formed after the civil war in their country ended, a civil war that the united states funded b/c of the fear of comunism spreading. They are one of the fastest growing gangs in the country. They are almost to the point where they are recognized as a national gang like the bloods and the crips. Some scary sh*t having former guerilla f!ghters forming gangs in the country, but they def. have their reasons.
 11 years ago '04        #103
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 BigSnapmactown said:
exactly...that what i was trying to say to begin wit, jeezy not a crip but alot of people who dont know sh*t maistake him for one cuz he might be seen hangin wit a few crip n*ggas and whatnot...jeezy IGD...or claimed he was anyway...he folk though regardless...

but sh*t, round here we aint just banging on n*ggas for no reason...matter fact its a couple blood n*ggas come around the trap on the regular to get qp's from my homeboy...
i dont be set trippin like that no more maybe when i was 13,14,15,16 but im damn near 20 now im just sittn back chillin. i see a blood n*gga he throw his up i throw mine up and thats bout it its all good im tryna enjoy life righ now
 07-17-2006, 03:17 PM         #104
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
i dont be set trippin like that no more maybe when i was 13,14,15,16 but im damn near 20 now im just sittn back chillin. i see a blood n*gga he throw his up i throw mine up and thats bout it its all good im tryna enjoy life righ now
the way i see it, i make more money hustlin than banging any day...
 07-17-2006, 03:17 PM         #105
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the people involve in this thread... He says she say

Yall on the net talkin bout gangs.... get the fu*k out of here
 07-17-2006, 03:24 PM         #106
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
@ all the people involve in this thread... He says she say

Yall on the net talkin bout gangs.... get the fu*k out of here
n*gga you the stupid one...you gonna get surprised one day...keep thinking all street n*ggas is stupid or that they only do dirt on the block...

the internet where the money at...i got up on this sh*t when i was bootlegging, moved on to movies and t-shirts and other sh*t...and i got the computer to make my music on...this posting sh*t is just a byproduct...kill time...

you a fool n*gga to make a.ssumptions like you doing...
 07-17-2006, 03:30 PM         #107
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
its funny because most of the people in this thead will be asking me "do you want fries with that" in about 2 years...
im in school now...i was in the gifted classes in school...i prolly made a higher SAT score than 95% of the preppy white kids on this site, and i took it ONCE and didnt study...but i still fu*k wit this sh*t cuz thats what i GREW UP with...
its always gonna be IGD Folk all day wit me...even when im at a desk considering giving YOUR a.ss a raise...

like i said...anybody who thinks that all G's are stupid...gonna get a surprise one day...

and i challenge anyone on the site to test my G *OR* my intelligence...

you will lose on both accounts....
 07-17-2006, 03:32 PM         #108
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigSnapmactown said:
n*gga you the stupid one...you gonna get surprised one day...keep thinking all street n*ggas is stupid or that they only do dirt on the block...

the internet where the money at...i got up on this sh*t when i was bootlegging, moved on to movies and t-shirts and other sh*t...and i got the computer to make my music on...this posting sh*t is just a byproduct...kill time...

you a fool n*gga to make a.ssumptions like you doing...
Wow your stupid... I never said everyone on the net is fraud.. Ok you a real dude, you vent about your everyday moves on the web ok cool, whatever mayne do you.
 07-17-2006, 03:34 PM         #109
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
discussion bout gangs online.... lol!!!!!!!!!!

Yall talk bout this sh*t on AOL instant message too?:sleepy:

Last edited by deLeet; 07-17-2006 at 03:35 PM..
 07-17-2006, 03:39 PM         #110
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigSnapmactown said:
im in school now...i was in the gifted classes in school...i prolly made a higher SAT score than 95% of the preppy white kids on this site, and i took it ONCE and didnt study...but i still fu*k wit this sh*t cuz thats what i GREW UP with...
its always gonna be IGD Folk all day wit me...even when im at a desk considering giving YOUR a.ss a raise...

like i said...anybody who thinks that all G's are stupid...gonna get a surprise one day...

and i challenge anyone on the site to test my G *OR* my intelligence...

you will lose on both accounts....
U are my hero :). J.p but u was spittin the truth
 11 years ago '06        #111
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
My boy from Cali moved out here he's Mob Piru and he is one of the top dudes out in NYC.

Another of my boy's is Crip from Texas he living out here too for a minute but going back to Texas soon.

Staten Island got a lot of Bloods & Crips the fakes get found out and get dumped in a lot so there aint to many fakes running around.

we got Latin Kings, MS13, La Costra out here also...

I just don't be getting down with that sh*t though I handle my business on my own.
 07-17-2006, 03:43 PM         #112
datCITIKIDtps.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a gang...
 07-17-2006, 03:45 PM         #113
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
discussion bout gangs online.... lol!!!!!!!!!!

Yall talk bout this sh*t on AOL instant message too?:sleepy:

nah n*gga i didnt start this discussion, but i seen somebody talking about sh*t they didnt know about...

it was suburbain kids like YOU that had this G sh*t backwards, i just set someone straight about jeezy, cuz i know what the fu*k im talking about.

and no i dont even have AIM.

so dont EVER disrespect me like that again.

you can never have rank like me and you will never have the intelligence i do...

so...i have you beat on both ends of the spectrum...

im a multi-faceted n*gga...i can excel in ANY neighbor hood...because i know how different people think and act, and i use it against them...i could sit down and have brunch with your father and impress him, then immediately leave and go to the trap house on albert st. thats just me.

Last edited by BigSnapmactown; 07-17-2006 at 03:49 PM..
 07-17-2006, 03:48 PM         #114
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigSnapmactown said:
nah n*gga i didnt start this discussion, but i seen somebody talking about sh*t they didnt know about...

it was suburbain kids like YOU that had this G sh*t backwards, i just set someone straight about jeezy, cuz i know what the fu*k im talking about.

and no i dont even have AIM.

so dont EVER disrespect me like that again.

you can never have rank like me and you will never have the intelligence i do...

so...i have you beat on both ends of the spectrum...

im a multi-faceted n*gga...but you? youre one dimensional, and you excel a nothing.

Jesus all this g-talk... real recognize real right? who gonna recognize that here?

Common sense my dude, you on the web.... seperate the real world from the underworld... one

EDIT: and if you read my first post here, it wasnt even aimed at you.. I never even read your post... it directed at the first post :rolleyes:

Why would i read 9 pages of gang dicuss on the web...

Last edited by deLeet; 07-17-2006 at 03:50 PM..
 07-17-2006, 03:52 PM         #115
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Jesus all this g-talk... real recognize real right? who gonna recognize that here?

Common sense my dude, you on the web.... seperate the real world from the underworld... one
btw i wasnt disrespecting YOU personally, i just cant figure out why so many false a.ssumtions are made about people like me. they maight as well be about ME personally...

but this is the real world. thats what im trying to say. people try to seperate the internet from the real world...when im sitting at a computer in a house that has no furniture it it. a tv in the living room, one bedroom is a studio, and the other bedroom has a set of gold 20 inch hundred spokes staked up that this laptop sitting on...

this is real. but im not the only one. and im just stressing the fact that no one should a.ssume because someone is on the internet like they are, their situation is the same.
 07-17-2006, 03:56 PM         #116
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my bad folk, didnt mean to snap. i just get tired of internet nerd questioning my g, or questioning my character, or questioning my intelligence because im not like them.
 07-17-2006, 03:56 PM         #117
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigSnapmactown said:
btw i wasnt disrespecting YOU personally, i just cant figure out why so many false a.ssumtions are made about people like me. they maight as well be about ME personally...

but this is the real world. thats what im trying to say. people try to seperate the internet from the real world...when im sitting at a computer in a house that has no furniture it it. a tv in the living room, one bedroom is a studio, and the other bedroom has a set of gold 20 inch hundred spokes staked up that this laptop sitting on...

this is real. but im not the only one. and im just stressing the fact that no one should a.ssume because someone is on the internet like they are, their situation is the same.
Cause this place is full of fraud.... spend time in the general discussion you will see how fraud this place is

bunch of whiteboys running around talkin wreckless :sick:

One, no beef, ill keep it moving
 11 years ago '05        #118
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
It's Funny How These n*ggas Discuss Hoods and Dont Know Shyt.

Jeezy Lies About His Set So Much,He Says He A Crip and Now He A GD and You n*ggas d*ckryding Like You Know The n*gga.

Pretty Much....If You Aint In CALI Where Real Gang Bangin Is Happening Than Your Not GangBangin For Real.

I Dont Get These Other States Bangin Los Angeles Gang Shyt....That Shyt Is Wack.
 07-17-2006, 04:02 PM         #119
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
It's Funny How These n*ggas Discuss Hoods and Dont Know Shyt.

Jeezy Lies About His Set So Much,He Says He A Crip and Now He A GD and You n*ggas d*ckryding Like You Know The n*gga.

Pretty Much....If You Aint In CALI Where Real Gang Bangin Is Happening Than Your Not GangBangin For Real.

I Dont Get These Other States Bangin Los Angeles Gang Shyt....That Shyt Is Wack.
i dont give a fu*k what jeezy says, n*gga CAME UP IN MY TOWN...

i have seen him on numerous occasions in person before he was famous flying a black flag. and even if he DO fly a blue flag dont mean he crip.

and why the fu*k does LA wanna claim they started this gang sh*t? it was many street gangs before them, so why does any staqrted after them gotta be fake?

thats all yall got...thats all yall holdin on too "we started gangs" fu*k yall...

well in that case like i said, if yall started gangs and no one else is real gangstas, then new york started rap, so yall not real rappers...

bu i mean you could tell yall not real rappers by listening to yall music. you got worse lyricists than the south, PLUS your beats not nice and you dont get crunk...
 07-17-2006, 04:04 PM         #120
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na di NEVER said i LIKE jeezy...i mean i NEVER seen jeezy movin brinks in the mac...he was a well known perp man but BRICKS? nah...but that was some years ago...but dude repping the same set so im not gonna disprespect him like that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago