Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
Blazini_ 
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
I live in montreal and theres tons of bloods and crips but they just do the bikers dirty work. You can say there are no bloods or crips other then cali but the crips I know all die and bleed blue...
 03-17-2006, 12:00 PM         #82
562crip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know u aint from cali!!! half them n*ggas you named u put them from hoods they aint even from.u got sh*t all mixed up.like u put ice cube from 60's lmaoooooooooooooo. u have no clue what u r talkin bout.
 03-17-2006, 02:12 PM         #83
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty much all those garbage rappers from the west coast
 12 years ago '04        #84
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 DipSetSaddam said:
jeezy aint no damn GD

common-gd folks
bump j-4 corner hustlers
Common ain't no fu*kin GD ol dumbass n*gga, you aint ee'n FROM Chicago....

Jeezy IS GD, he said it in a XXL interview. he also talked about meetin Larry Hoover.... (Chairman of the Folks)

and yeah, Bump is a Fo'.

I know YO a.ss aint from Chicago....talkin bout (white boy voice) FOUR CORNER HUSTLERS.
 12 years ago '04        #85
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 N. Kno said:
n*gga u really got yo facts twisted. u eva heard of larry hoover and jeff ford? dem n*ggas got gangbangin goin all threw da midwest. cali may have thought of da idea 2 give gangs names and mayb colors but people all ova da world (in da ghettos) got dat crew/gang mentality.

here go a couple names 2 add 2 da list
common- Gangster Disciple
bumb j- 4 corna hustler
da brat- blackstone
slim thug- Gangster Disciple
B.G.- vice lord
you fake a.ss Chicago n*gga, HIS NAME IS JEFF FORT, NOT FORD. NOT KNOWIN WHAT U TALKIN BOUT & TALKIN BOUT sh*t U AINT GOT NO BITNESS SPEAKIN ON WILL GET YOU MERKED. COMM RUN UNDER THE 5 IF ANYTHING TOO....AND ANY REAL CHICAGO n*gga KNOW DAT.

Last edited by KillaKell_01; 03-17-2006 at 07:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #86
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
well i remember Jeezy sayin he was a Crip and he reached out to Hoover in Prison cuz he liked the way they was about gettin money instead of just runnin round shootin eachother
 12 years ago '04        #87
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 BigSnapmactown said:
then no one outside of NY is real rappers...
Then no one outside the west is a Gangsta Rapper, cause that started in the west. East coast n*ggas was rapping like the sugarhill gang before NWA.

Last edited by Mysonne; 03-19-2006 at 10:13 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #88
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 C.R.I.P. said:
well i remember Jeezy sayin he was a Crip and he reached out to Hoover in Prison cuz he liked the way they was about gettin money instead of just runnin round shootin eachother
Jeezy's in BMF and hangs out tight with Bleu DaVinci who is a OG crip from Carson cali and Ras Kass' first cousin.

Last edited by Mysonne; 03-19-2006 at 10:10 AM..
 03-19-2006, 10:13 AM         #89
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao at this thread.
 07-17-2006, 04:22 AM         #90
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anticon said:
lmfao at this thread.
whats so funny, dude in your pic is a wangsta
 07-17-2006, 09:45 AM         #91
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones And Juelz Santana Of The Diplomats Are Also Bloods
Umm...no....

Spider Loc (G-Unit Crip)
Spider Loc is probably the craziest true gangbangin n*gga in the game. He aint got the rap skill but you will see this n*gga back down a couple of your fav. rap artists every now and then.

Bleu Davinci is Crip, seen that n*gga rollin with Spider Loc
 11 years ago '04        #92
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
who the hell started this sh*t back up
 07-17-2006, 10:42 AM         #93
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs are a.sscheeks. No offense 2 dudes on this forum that are in gangs. I see gangs just jump random people for no reason. That is gay. In so many ways
 11 years ago '05        #94
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
up in syracuse theres a sh*tload of bloods.. when i roll by the north side theres gang signs all over and everyone is wearin red. .i dont think theres any crips up here tho
 07-17-2006, 12:48 PM         #95
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigSnapmactown said:
then no one outside of NY is real rappers...
EXACTLY, YALL RUNNIN AROUND THIS THREAD TALKIN THAT "IT STARTED IN CALI SO EVERYBODY THAT AINT FROM CALI AINT OFFICIAL". AIIGHT SO EVERYBODY IN CALI AINT REAL RAPPERS THEN CAUSE IT STARTED IN NY. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, WE GO TO WAR FOR OUR BLOCKS OUT HERE, ALWAYS HAVE. THAT BLOOD CRIP sh*t JUST ADDED A DIFFERENT ELEMENT. AND IF YOU WANNA GO BACK TO THE DECEPTS AND LOW LIFES , TOMMAHAWKS AND LORDS, THAT WAS THE SAME ERA THAT BLOOD CRIP sh*t STARTED, HOLD UP LETS GO WAY BACK, DIDNT YALL SEE THE MOVIE "GANGS OF NEW YORK"??? WAS YALL CITIES EVEN BUILT THEN?? THE STRUGGLE IN NY IS HARDER THAN ANY OTHER CITY IN AMERICA,, THATS WHY THEY SAY "IF YOU CAN MAKE IT HERE YOU CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE". THATS REAL TALK, DO YOUR RESEARCH, IF THE murder RATE WAS BY SQUARE MILES AND NOT POPULATION, YOU MIGHT GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
 07-17-2006, 02:40 PM         #96
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
Jeezy IGD Folk all day...He came up in my city...ive seen the n*gga inperson numerous times before he blew up...n*gga used to STAY in the mall in mac-town trying to move his mixtapes back when he was recording the sh*t in a closet and was callin himself lil j...n*gga was a known perp man and had more than a few run in wit pookie loc and those crab a.ss n*ggas in macon...cuz everybody used to talk about why jeezy was banging on crip when IGD posed to bang on slobs REGARDLESS....

pitchfork city...black flag...

Last edited by BigSnapmactown; 07-17-2006 at 02:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #97
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 BigSnapmactown said:
Jeezy IGD Folk all day...He came up in my city...ive seen the n*gga inperson numerous times before he blew up...n*gga used to STAY in the mall in mac-town trying to move his mixtapes back when he was recording the sh*t in a closet and was callin himself lil j...n*gga was a known perp man and had more than a few run in wit pookie loc and those crab a.ss n*ggas in macon...cuz everybody used to talk about why jeezy was banging on crip when IGD posed to bang on slobs REGARDLESS....

pitchfork city...black flag...

damn son preciate the info but why we got to be all that.....All The Folk i know are cool wit Crips but i guess that just round here
 07-17-2006, 02:58 PM         #98
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
damn son preciate the info but why we got to be all that.....All The Folk i know are cool wit Crips but i guess that just round here
im saying...Folk not sposed to bang on crip unless in retaliation, folk sposed to bang on blood all day tho...matter fact folk can hang a blue flag in they back pocket...
 07-17-2006, 02:59 PM         #99
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crip n*ggas in macon stupid though...young n*ggas dont know sh*t about it, throw on some blue d*ck-dogs and some chucks and think they sposed to bang on everybody...
 11 years ago '04        #100
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 BigSnapmactown said:
im saying...Folk not sposed to bang on crip unless in retaliation, folk sposed to bang on blood all day tho...matter fact folk can hang a blue flag in they back pocket...
yeah i know its cool...i fu*k with alot of folk they basically fam to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago