Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Apostrophe said:
Who gives a fu*k?????????
^^^^^

Who really gives a flying fu*k? If you are into rap to find out who is the most gangster I think you're listening for the wrong reason.
 03-15-2006, 01:58 PM         #62
mixtape mutt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Create101 said:
MOST n*ggaS NAMED HERE ARE MAD FAKE

REAL GANGS PEEP THIS

AFRIKA BAMBATTA ZULU NATION
WU TANG CLAN 5% NATION

THE REAL GANGS THAT WILL fu*k YO a.ss UP ^^^
True indeed.
 03-15-2006, 02:01 PM         #63
n0t0nMyLeVeL33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
No

No one outside of California are real crips and bloods
Dumbest thing ever said on Boxden. Go down to Little Rock, AK and say that sh*t. Then come to Paterson, Plainfield, Newark, etc. NJ. Plus the Midwest has its share of true gangstas... Milwaukee, St. Louis, KC...c'mon man step ya game up.
 03-15-2006, 02:15 PM         #64
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crips blood netas latin kings here is a question yall f!ghtin over blocks- concrete and board man because some dudes are ignorant wanna start something cause they have nothing i am just saying people think about life its too short i anit sayiin u cant rep ya hood i am just sayin be careful u got some dudes out there thats just waitin to for beef
 12 years ago '05        #65
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 n0t0nMyLeVeL33 said:
Dumbest thing ever said on Boxden. Go down to Little Rock, AK and say that sh*t. Then come to Paterson, Plainfield, Newark, etc. NJ. Plus the Midwest has its share of true gangstas... Milwaukee, St. Louis, KC...c'mon man step ya game up.
No, that's one of the truest things said on Boxden. Gangbanging is a California/westcoast thing. It's not a thing for people in NJ/NY or anywhere else to be claiming a set because people on the westcoasts were born into that gang lifestyle and are f!ghting over an actual beef. People from the tri-state just started wearing red & blue one day and started shooting at each other with no true understanding of the concept and with no history behind. Now that is the epitome of ignorance.
 12 years ago '05        #66
N. Kno 
space
space
$742 | Props total: 68 68
 4REAL said:
No, that's one of the truest things said on Boxden. Gangbanging is a California/westcoast thing. It's not a thing for people in NJ/NY or anywhere else to be claiming a set because people on the westcoasts were born into that gang lifestyle and are f!ghting over an actual beef. People from the tri-state just started wearing red & blue one day and started shooting at each other with no true understanding of the concept and with no history behind. Now that is the epitome of ignorance.
n*gga u really got yo facts twisted. u eva heard of larry hoover and jeff ford? dem n*ggas got gangbangin goin all threw da midwest. cali may have thought of da idea 2 give gangs names and mayb colors but people all ova da world (in da ghettos) got dat crew/gang mentality.

here go a couple names 2 add 2 da list
common- Gangster Disciple
bumb j- 4 corna hustler
da brat- blackstone
slim thug- Gangster Disciple
B.G.- vice lord
 12 years ago '05        #67
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 N. Kno said:
n*gga u really got yo facts twisted. u eva heard of larry hoover and jeff ford? dem n*ggas got gangbangin goin all threw da midwest. cali may have thought of da idea 2 give gangs names and mayb colors but people all ova da world (in da ghettos) got dat crew/gang mentality.

here go a couple names 2 add 2 da list
common- Gangster Disciple
bumb j- 4 corna hustler
da brat- blackstone
slim thug- Gangster Disciple
B.G.- vice lord

midwest-westcoast-chicago-all some type of west. On the east or in most parts of the east to my knowledge, gangbanging wasn't was spread by real bangers from any part of the west. In the tri-state, dudes just got down with colors and just starting shooting at each other for no apparent reason.
 03-15-2006, 06:20 PM         #68
Smokeywade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DIPSET just bout all them catz r bloods...
 03-15-2006, 06:21 PM         #69
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a corny a.ss thread .. . go outside get sum fresh air. . . stop livin fantasies . .. *waits for all E-G'z to start throwin up E-Sets*
 12 years ago '05        #70
N. Kno 
space
space
$742 | Props total: 68 68
 4REAL said:
midwest-westcoast-chicago-all some type of west. On the east or in most parts of the east to my knowledge, gangbanging wasn't was spread by real bangers from any part of the west. In the tri-state, dudes just got down with colors and just starting shooting at each other for no apparent reason.
aight i get wat u sayin but im wat im sayin iz even tho dey didnt use namez and different setz dont really mean much. everybody has dat mind set to hang out w/ a crew, wild out w/ dat crew, and get money or otha sh*t w/ dat crew. so i dont think we can really say dey stole it but dey jus caught on 2 to it lata den othaz.
 03-15-2006, 06:28 PM         #71
emoney0209  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn do you guys only know bloods and crips, real gangbanging in chicago and not know bloods or crips

bump j- 4 corner hustler(4ch)
common- 4ch he from 87th and stoney
scarface-gangsta dicisple (GD)
it was rumored up here in tha chi that T.I was either a vicelord or a 4ch cause in bankhead that got a set down there
game-blood his cousin jo jo capone from the chi a gd
fat joe- they said he was a latin king but not sure i think he just hang around a lot
three six mafia-all gd's they plugged in the chi
shawna-4ch
twista- either a 4ch or vicelord
lil fate- hoover crip

i forgot a lot of other people
 12 years ago '04        #72
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 4REAL said:
i dont know about sh*t in NY but i know down here in NC and SC alot of n*ggas from Cali brought that sh*t over here.

a bunch of n*ggas from the Ghost town set and some Eastside n*ggas
 12 years ago '05        #73
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
i dont know about sh*t in NY but i know down here in NC and SC alot of n*ggas from Cali brought that sh*t over here.

a bunch of n*ggas from the Ghost town set and some Eastside n*ggas
That could be true and make alot of sense because I'm sure people from the westcoasts have family downsouth just as people from up north have family downsouth and go down there to visit.
 03-16-2006, 01:03 PM         #74
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
papoose a blood
mobb deep either a blood or crip heck da tatts in the hell on earth cd case booklet or the murda muzik booklet youll see on everybody hand
 12 years ago '05        #75
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Tell n*ggas in Arkansas who are dying daily over the gang sh*t that it only exists out in California...
 03-17-2006, 02:48 AM         #76
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
No

No one outside of California are real crips and bloods
then no one outside of NY is real rappers...
 03-17-2006, 09:05 AM         #77
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Micheal Jackson-8th Street Boy Touchers (Jackson 5)
 12 years ago '05        #78
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
 ddotdukes5 said:
I got people in New Jersey and they say bloods are heavy out there.

Yeah I got ppl in jersey too and they said that this bangin sh*t is real on the East Coast. n*ggaz is into that sh*t tough, like L.A. was back in tha 80's...
 03-17-2006, 11:17 AM         #79
cashcat83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pitbull - disciple 305
 12 years ago '05        #80
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:
Tell n*ggas in Arkansas who are dying daily over the gang sh*t that it only exists out in California...

I'm here in Arkansas and I'll tell you, n*ggaz out here are bangin foe real in this bi*ch.

"I made a lil' stop, to get a lil' c*ck, and now I got n*ggaz bangin in Little ROck..."- Ice Cube (extadition- war disc)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy