Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #221
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 ChrisStokes said:
Why is this such a hot topic? I mean who gives a fu*k which rapper is from which gang?
NOBODY CAREZ. JUS A LIL CURIOUSITY.I DON'T SUPPORT GANGZ, BUT HOODZ AND GANGS DO EXIST n*gga. MAYBE WHERE YOU AT YOU DONT SEE ANY OF DIS SHYT, BUT IT DOES EXIST, ITS A REALITY THAT YOU DONT SEE. SO IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THA STREETZ OR THA TOPIC WHY POST AND BYTCH IN THA THREAD. GTFOH
 11-27-2006, 11:06 PM         #222
TheNewBreed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw i dont think Slim Thug is a crip its his clicc Boss Hogg Outlawz they color is blue and i didnt know Trae was a crip i new Z-Ro is. cuz Trae is a SK
 11 years ago '06        #223
ljames1 2 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 20 20
fu*k all gangs..we need a little unity...i dont understand it all they all wanna get out of the ghetto and make a better life for themselves and they go out k!ll there entire neighbourhood? what good is k!lling somebody gonna do..i understand there in poverty and sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do but fu*kin k!lling for not wearing the same colour has to be the stupidest sh*t ive ever heard. Gangs are for people who are too afraid to do things by themselves. Once you get a gang mentality you feel your superman..
 11 years ago '06        #224
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
unless you dumbasses dont no, crips and bloods was started in chicago back in the day
eh wrong Raymond Washington, a 15 year-old student at Fremont High School started what would later become known as the Crips in 1969. After much of the Black Panther power base was eliminated and as other social and political groups became ineffective in Los Angeles, Washington, who was too young to participate in the Panther movement during the 1960s, but absorbed much of the Panther rhetoric of community control of neighborhoods

the blood started from the neighboorhoods that werent taken over
sourcehttp://www.streetgangs.com/crips/

Last edited by Cezaroh; 11-27-2006 at 11:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #225
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
 chronic said:
unless you dumbasses dont no, crips and bloods was started in chicago back in the day
Naw n*gga Chi-Town the home of bangin...GD's Folk's, but not b-dog an cuzz
 11 years ago '05        #226
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
 Cezaroh said:
sourcehttp://www.streetgangs.com/crips/

Alot Of You n*ggas Need To Stop Reading That Site.....

That's All n*ggas Go To If They Want Be A Gang Banger.I Done Seen n*ggas Get Popped and Smacked Up For Going To That Site and Trying Bang With The Real Bangers...

Word On The Streets,It's Already A Price On The Owner Head For Putting Up That Kind Information Anyway.Most You E-Bangers Go There To Get Info There Anyway and 70% Of The Info Is False.
 11-28-2006, 10:19 AM         #227
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Street Gangs Knowledge Is Mainly East Coast Knowledge....So Thats k!lls Off 30% Of The Actuall Knowledge Right There
 11-30-2006, 12:53 AM         #228
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz need to shut the fu*k upK, aint not crip or bKlood outside of k!llA CALI, you may think they are bKecause thats around your environment, bKut they dont pKut in real work, like real n*ggas out here, n*ggas needa stop tryna copy that westcoast style, and Nate Dogg is a 20's my n*ggaz trust im from long bKeaCh
 11-30-2006, 05:31 AM         #229
lildap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahah!Hell naaahhh!There is no rapper affiliated with gangs for real!
 01-03-2007, 05:19 AM         #230
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snoop sogg-rollin 20 crip
 01-03-2007, 12:32 PM         #231
PHOENIXXX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is some serious dry snitchin...
 11 years ago '07        #232
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Demac said:
True sh*t, In Texas n*ggas just were colors and say they a crip or blood. I know they won't die for that sh*t. Most of the time they do it to get the attention of hoes.

i agree on this sh*t to. this bi*ch at club metropolis was all on my d*ck just because i wore all red. i told her that i aint wearing this sh*t for gang banging purposes. i just wore this red out fit because it matches my jordrans. that bi*ch was clueless and stupid. (she had a phat a.ss though.)
 02-20-2007, 07:59 AM         #233
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol bump
 02-20-2007, 08:12 AM         #234
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is this sh*t? The get indicted hotline?
 11 years ago '06        #235
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Apostrophe said:
Exactly. To me it just makes you look like a pus*y. Real men dont need a gang of 50 dudes backin them up or a gun. All they need is their bare-knuckles. Besides do these gangs do anything positive to help there communities? Fu*k no. All they do is run there neighborhood down, get people k!lled and flood the streets with drugs. sh*ts mad stupid.
I like the point you made in this comment propz :applause: Hard to be a real man when you got cowards all around you.
 11 years ago '06        #236
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Curtisimo said:
I would say this one more time Jim Jones is a fake a.ss blood

the only real boods in dip set is Hell rell and Juelz

11 years ago '06        #237
93G4Life 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Jeezy's in BMF and hangs out tight with Bleu DaVinci who is a OG crip from Carson cali and Ras Kass' first cousin.

Nope BMF don't respect Jeezy anymore.
 11 years ago '05        #238
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 N. Kno said:
n*gga u really got yo facts twisted. u eva heard of larry hoover and jeff ford? dem n*ggas got gangbangin goin all threw da midwest. cali may have thought of da idea 2 give gangs names and mayb colors but people all ova da world (in da ghettos) got dat crew/gang mentality.

here go a couple names 2 add 2 da list
common- Gangster Disciple
bumb j- 4 corna hustler
da brat- blackstone
slim thug- Gangster Disciple
B.G.- vice lord
you on the right track but it aint jeff ford its jeff forte, who is also my uncle, but any ways you probably dont remember the forte on 40th and drexel
 11 years ago '06        #239
93G4Life 
space
space
 mrwills said:
Yeah I got ppl in jersey too and they said that this bangin sh*t is real on the East Coast. n*ggaz is into that sh*t tough, like L.A. was back in tha 80's...
its 9 trey in NJ and LK's and Crips and other local "crews" out there. Mafia runs NJ as well. its still b.s. in my opinion.
 11 years ago '06        #240
93G4Life 
space
space
 4REAL said:
Yeah, the bloods are heavy in NJ. But they are all a bunch of fake wannabe westcoast n*ggaz. I think Treach is sort of responsible for the bloods situation in NJ because he introduced og's from the west to the dudes in his area in EO, who now claim MOB.

Another Jersey rapper affiliated with gangs is Fatal Hussein (Affiliated or a member of MOB-claims MSM)

No one mentioned Lil' Wayne & Baby-( Both are affiliated or members of Bloods)

Loon-(Affiliated or was a member of the Beverly Hill Crips)

B.I.G. was also heavily affiliated with crips or could've possibly been a member from what I hear.

:applause: You told the truth. Even though Treach is a "legend" in terms of the hip hop scene because of the group Naughty By Nature, I don't like how he brought them west coast dudes and they started that gang bangin shyt in NJ.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy