Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
what about the boys from Chi Town......like Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, psycho drama, snypaz....
 11 years ago '05        #202
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
n1ggas k!ll me talkin bout sh*t they know nuthin about there are vice lords (hooks) in memphis just like bds gds bloods and crips and its like that in cashville
Theres Not That Many....Trust Me,I Took My Trips Thru There.

There Mostly G.Ds Or Just Hoods Out In The TN....

But Now Days From What My Family Is Telling Me.There More Crips & Bloods Out There and My Older Cousin Who Like 22 Is Askin Me.Are These n*ggas Legit Or What Cause The Hood Is Flippin.So I Dont Really Believe The Fake Shyt They Be Reppin The South Now.
 11-27-2006, 06:42 PM         #203
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
n1ggas k!ll me talkin bout sh*t they know nuthin about there are vice lords (hooks) in memphis just like bds gds bloods and crips and its like that in cashville
I Knew Somebody Was Gonna Set Trip
 11 years ago '05        #204
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
I would say this one more time Jim Jones is a fake a.ss blood

the only real boods in dip set is Hell rell and Juelz
I Wouldn't Even Believe Juelz....For Some Reason,He Stop Rockin His Red Rag For The Longest.

Only I Believe Is A Blood Out Of Dipset Is Rell....Rell Got His Hood Stripes Aka Mista Roger
 11 years ago '06        #205
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Fresh Whyte said:
Cause He Got Ran Out The Hood Huh?

Like Homie Said....Theres No Real True Bloods and Crips Out Of California.Most The Shyt I Be Hearin Is Made Up Like...818 Valley Piru Out In TN
What does being "ran out of the hood" has to do with being fake?
 11 years ago '06        #206
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 said:
Im Familiar With The PJs Of BX Not The Streets...Like My NTG n*ggaz In Forest Houses
I'm in Lambert. I'm sure you've heard of it because there are a lot of BHB's over here.

Last edited by lmnop; 11-27-2006 at 06:49 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #207
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 e180th said:
What does being "ran out of the hood" has to do with being fake?
Cause Most n*ggas Out In Cali Get Ran Out The Hood Now Days But Still Love To Bang It and Try To Start Up Again But With Them Saying "They Started It."

I Hate n*ggas Like That Cause They Be True bi*ches In There Hood and Get Ran Out and Wanna Start Up Saying They Run It and Start It and Start Droppin Knowledge To Lames.Who Just Run Out and Go With It and Start Putting There Twist and Turns On The Knowledge That Was Pass Now...It's Sad.
 11 years ago '06        #208
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Cause Most n*ggas Out In Cali Get Ran Out The Hood Now Days But Still Love To Bang It and Try To Start Up Again But With Them Saying "They Started It."

I Hate n*ggas Like That Cause They Be True bi*ches In There Hood and Get Ran Out and Wanna Start Up Saying They Run It and Start It and Start Droppin Knowledge To Lames.Who Just Run Out and Go With It and Start Putting There Twist and Turns On The Knowledge That Was Pass Now...It's Sad.
The dude who came over here; to spread out BHB... He took two of my boys back to Watts, to show them how LA is like, so I highly "doubt" he got ran out of the hood.
 11-27-2006, 06:53 PM         #209
NOVA804  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k dis
 11 years ago '05        #210
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
 Gravediggaz said:
what about the boys from Chi Town......like Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, psycho drama, snypaz....
twista - vice lord
psycho drama - vice lords
CC - vice lord, stone, and a 4ch
 11 years ago '05        #211
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
I dont know about other cites but bloods and crips got in ny through prisons not because soem n*gga got ran out in La and decided to start some shi there

anyway just cuz cali invented dont mean other ciries dont have real C's and B's ie Little Rock arkansas
20% Started In Prisons Is True....But We Talkin About Prison.80% Of The n*ggas Dont Even Get A Second Chance.So I Know They Aint The n*ggas Out In Streets Running The Hood Name To Hell....

Now Little Rock Arkansas? Hells No,If You Listen To Some Of The Hoods They Rep,It's Funny As Hell And You Know It's Fake.

If Fakes They Know Is....
*We Rep Red
*We Dont Like Crips
*Rite Side By My Side With A Big a.ss 5

and That's It....

Yamaha_Jai said:
twista - vice lord
How Is That When That n*gga Forever Shoutin Out Gangsta Disciple....

Curtisimo said:
lol wow you must never been to ny man you dont have to wear red all the damn time to be a blood
Naaaa You Dont...Theres Only Colors Like Black & Brown Rags But With The Dipset Gimmick....They Known Say They Rock Red Rag Only.
 11-27-2006, 08:21 PM         #212
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless you dumbasses dont no, crips and bloods was started in chicago back in the day
 11 years ago '06        #213
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
ROFL!!!! wow.. this shyt is getting out of hand.. seriously...
 11-27-2006, 08:31 PM         #214
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in ny blood colors are red and green. crip colors are blue and grey
the money bandana represents a set
called s3x, money drugs, murder (started in ny) I dont knwo if they still around though
we have another blood set that started in Ny called Ruff Ryders
another one called Vaholla(sp)
Different Sets Rock Colors..ie...Pirus...Brims..BHB

as far as dip set yea they are fake bloods cuz they throw up blood signs all the time and the only n*ggaz that are really blood(that raps) is Juelz and Hell rell btu I think they are allowed to throw them up cuz harlem(especially thier area)and the (south)bronx is nothing but a blood territorial area (specificley the nine trey set)
Their Area Is Bloody So Nine Times Outta Ten If U Came Up In That Area....U Gonna Be Affiliated Or Involved With Watever Sets Is Poppin Out There
 11 years ago '06        #215
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
in ny blood colors are red and green. crip colors are blue and grey
the money bandana represents a set
called s3x, money drugs, murder (started in ny) I dont knwo if they still around though
we have another blood set that started in Ny called Ruff Ryders
another one called Vaholla(sp)

anyway what im trying to say is Cali, Chi town, etc etc gang lifestlye is totatlly different from Ny that doesnt make Ny b's and C's fake (or the sets they claim)
alot of the sets they cliam are they hood to and th ebeefs they have ie
5th city vs the Valley
The Valley and section 5 of Co-op city been beefin years and i mean years b4 being in a gang was popular in ny coincidentely The Valley is Crip neighborhood(thier set is Valley Mob) and section 5 is a blood neighborhood(set 5th City)

its not liek we got crips in ny sayign thier Rolling 60's or a grape street gangsta when they never ever been to La (if they are then they fake)

im not the most gang knowledgeble person but just cuz the gang mentality of Ny is different then other cities dotn mean they are fake bloods and crips

as far as dip set yea they are fake bloods cuz they throw up blood signs all the time and the only n*ggaz that are really blood(that raps) is Juelz and Hell rell btu I think they are allowed to throw them up cuz harlem(especially thier area)and the (south)bronx is nothing but a blood territorial area (specificley the nine trey set)
fu*k a Vaholla, fake wanna be blood a.ss n*ggas. They still exist? I haven't heard anything from them since 2000.
 11 years ago '06        #216
93G4Life 
space
space
^^^ I don't respect East Coast Bloods or Crips but I don't set trip either.. I'm pretty much neutral but I will say its out of hand over here. I respect the Westcoast Gangs and Chi-Town ones though. MUCH LOVE TO THEM... I do respect the original crews and gangs that may or may not still be in existence in our neighborhoods who were about protecting our neighborhoods and not bringing harm to their own ppl though.. These were mainly "black" gangs who used to run numbers and stuff and bring money back to the hood for real. I.E. Bumpy Johnson and my grandpa used to run with them cats.
 11 years ago '06        #217
93G4Life 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
lol the gang epidemic (well bloods and crips) didint get to ny on the street level(not in prison) till 1997

in 97 Jim Jones/Cam'ron was 20/21 years old

you mean to tell me them n*ggaz became blood when they were in thier 20's lol

Jim Jones is a fake a.ss blood I really dont knwo how he got into throwing signs up and started wearign colors like it was cool when that n*gga was 20 when bloods first hit the scene in the streets

and 180th yea my bad for mentioning Va holla cuz honestly that was the latest largest blood set(or fake blood set lol)
now that i rembember since highschool matter of fact all of the members in that set was highschool n*ggaz

anyway fu*k bloods and crips in ny the only true gangs in ny that are still around is Latin Kings, Zulu, and Neta (how ever you spell that sh*t)

:applause:

Thanks for speaking the truth... About time someone put em in check..

I know the bloods were battling LK's in jail back in like 93 but like you said came out to the street around 97... That is the bloods. The LK's been in NY and NJ because they ran those places literally! and there's other gangs that are true that been around for like forever because my grandpa was telling me about it. He was just saying that we pretty much lost our identity and got out of hand with k!lling each other and all of that bull.. But its a different time period and these cats just need guidance though. This is coming from someone who doesn't claim blood nor crip though I do have cousins and other fam in those gangs.
 11-27-2006, 10:06 PM         #218
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k alll that...

GD every day
 11 years ago '06        #219
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 4REAL said:
No, that's one of the truest things said on Boxden. Gangbanging is a California/westcoast thing. It's not a thing for people in NJ/NY or anywhere else to be claiming a set because people on the westcoasts were born into that gang lifestyle and are f!ghting over an actual beef. People from the tri-state just started wearing red & blue one day and started shooting at each other with no true understanding of the concept and with no history behind. Now that is the epitome of ignorance.

Yea fam, you wild for that sh*t. Chicago=Hoover, Ford, hell Capone.

We aint got none of that blood, crip sh*t here. Folks a shut that shyt down swiftly.
 11 years ago '04        #220
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
some of y'all n*ggaz makin up gangs for rappers as this thread gets bigger
thnx for the laugh...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy