Known rappers Affiliated With gangs

most viewed right now
 114
Unconfirmed: Shots fired At Dolph. CIAA
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside "Congrats Ebro! Meek Quiet On The Gram!" Funk Flex Having A Remy Ma Si..
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside From Fat To Fine As Hell...Hashi
90 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside For my ratchet pu$sy lovers
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-11-2006, 06:55 PM         #1
168135 pageviews
277 comments


chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Known rappers Affiliated With gangs
 

 
name some
crips:
Spider Loc (97th Street East Coast Crips)
Snoop Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Goldie Loc (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Warren G (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Nate Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
The Dove Shack (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Ice Cube (NHC Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kurupt (Rollin' 60's Crips)
CJ Mac (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kieta Rock (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Tha Comradz (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Daz Dillinger (21st Street Crips)
Lil' C Style (19th Street Crips)
Tray Deee (Insane Crips)
Battlecat (Insane Crips)
Bad Azz (Insane Crips)
Swoop G (Insane Crips)
Slip Capone (LBC Crips)
So Sentrelle (LBC Crips)
Lil' 1/2 Dead (LBC Crips)
South Central Cartel (Hoover Crips)
Ice-T (Hoover Crips)
Coolio (Corner Pocket Crips)
WC (111 Neighborhood Crips)
Eazy-E (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
MC Ren (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
Tweedy Bird Loc (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
B.G. Knocc Out (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Dresta (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Tone Loc (South Side Compton Crips)
MC Eiht (Tragnew Park Compton Crips)
Big Syke (Inglewood Imperial Village Crips)
Jayo Felony (NHC 47 Blocc Crips)
C-Bo (Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips)
New Breed Of Hustlas (P.J. Riverside Crips)
Kokane (357 Crips)
Andre Taylor aka(lil memphis)(Grapestreet 10-3 Crips)

277 comments for "Known rappers Affiliated With gangs"

 03-11-2006, 06:58 PM         #2
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bizarre - (116th Street Bubble Boy Crips)
 03-11-2006, 06:58 PM         #3
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Murda Maze {shotgun crips}
 03-11-2006, 06:58 PM         #4
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bloods:
Boo-Yaa TRIBE (Westside Piru Bloods (Carson Samoan Warriors))
B-Real (of Cypress Hill) (89th Street Family Swan Bloods)
O.F.T.B. (Bounty Hunter Bloods)
2nd II None (Elm Street Piru Bloods)
Damu Ridaz (Denver Lane Bloods)
DJ Quik (Tree Top Piru Bloods)
The Game (Cedar Block Piru Bloods)
Mack 10 (Queen Street Inglewood Bloods)
Suge Knight (Mob Piru Bloods)
Jim Jones And Juelz Santana Of The Diplomats Are Also Bloods
 03-11-2006, 07:01 PM         #5
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
Murda Maze {shotgun crips}
fu*k outta here with that "shotgun crips" sh*t son

u know u got orange tips on them shotguns, fu*k outta here gilbert
 03-11-2006, 08:09 PM         #6
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^haha at orange tipz
 11 years ago '05        #7
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$4,744 | Props total: 1011 1011
 chronic said:
name some
crips:
Spider Loc (97th Street East Coast Crips)
Snoop Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Goldie Loc (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Warren G (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Nate Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
The Dove Shack (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Ice Cube (NHC Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kurupt (Rollin' 60's Crips)
CJ Mac (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kieta Rock (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Tha Comradz (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Daz Dillinger (21st Street Crips)
Lil' C Style (19th Street Crips)
Tray Deee (Insane Crips)
Battlecat (Insane Crips)
Bad Azz (Insane Crips)
Swoop G (Insane Crips)
Slip Capone (LBC Crips)
So Sentrelle (LBC Crips)
Lil' 1/2 Dead (LBC Crips)
South Central Cartel (Hoover Crips)
Ice-T (Hoover Crips)
Coolio (Corner Pocket Crips)
WC (111 Neighborhood Crips)
Eazy-E (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
MC Ren (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
Tweedy Bird Loc (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
B.G. Knocc Out (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Dresta (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Tone Loc (South Side Compton Crips)
MC Eiht (Tragnew Park Compton Crips)
Big Syke (Inglewood Imperial Village Crips)
Jayo Felony (NHC 47 Blocc Crips)
C-Bo (Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips)
New Breed Of Hustlas (P.J. Riverside Crips)
Kokane (357 Crips)
Andre Taylor aka(lil memphis)(Grapestreet 10-3 Crips)
Well damn were the crips the only ones who could get somebody signed?
 11 years ago '05        #8
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1644 1644
Everybody's bangin
 11 years ago '04        #9
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 1708 1708
Bleu Davenci and Young Jeezy are Crip's
i read Loon is a Crip.
I think Slim Thugg is a Crip

thats all i know.
 03-11-2006, 08:27 PM         #10
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k?????????
 03-11-2006, 08:34 PM         #11
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spider Loc (G-Unit Crip)
 11 years ago '04        #12
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,819 | Props total: 1210 1210
Zro and Trae are crips
 03-11-2006, 08:40 PM         #13
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Zro and Trae are crips
No

No one outside of California are real crips and bloods
 11 years ago '04        #14
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 1708 1708
 BlazeA50 said:
No

No one outside of California are real crips and bloods
yeah tell that to all the n*ggas that come from Cali and start all that sh*t up over here.
 03-11-2006, 08:54 PM         #15
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
yeah tell that to all the n*ggas that come from Cali and start all that sh*t up over here.
Got no problem with that, im talkin bout them dudes who saw it on Tv and was like "oooo, imma make that up down here".

btw, bloods n crips stupid as hell, they aint even k!llin for money. They aint gettin no money, they queer hustlin and ignorant bangin.
 03-11-2006, 08:54 PM         #16
T i C a L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Jackson is a crip...(Kid Molesting Crips)
 11 years ago '04        #17
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 1708 1708
 BlazeA50 said:
Got no problem with that, im talkin bout them dudes who saw it on Tv and was like "oooo, imma make that up down here".

btw, bloods n crips stupid as hell, they aint even k!llin for money. They aint gettin no money, they queer hustlin and ignorant bangin.
alright i understand. i know what u sayin. but alot of n*ggas down here dont be set trippin like that unless its on some real hate for that person type of sh*t n u fu*kin wit his family or his money.
 03-11-2006, 08:57 PM         #18
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
alright i understand. i know what u sayin. but alot of n*ggas down here dont be set trippin like that unless its on some real hate for that person type of sh*t n u fu*kin wit his family or his money.
ight...

sh*t is stupid tho, get ya money by yaself, if u need 500 other dudes u weak.
 11 years ago '06        #19
DaMainEvent09 
space
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
^^ hahhah funniest thing ive heard in a minute
 03-11-2006, 09:00 PM         #20
Pretenda3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T i C a L said:
Michael Jackson is a crip...(Kid Molesting Crips)
no doubt!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 113
Nicki Minaj is dropping a Remy Ma diss tonight at 6 PM?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
OT LeMelo Ball missed 20 3-Pointers in playoff lost
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
810 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside #HOH2017 Inductee Throws Water On Broad Who Only Dates Lightskin/Spanis..
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside $CASH ME OUSSIDE$ - Danielle Bregoli making $30k - $50k per appearance..
112 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside If I Pulled Out It's Only Because I Had A Stroke
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Feb 25 - Chicago police arrest 81 in overnight raids, mostly for drug and weap..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy