Jay-Z Aliases

most viewed right now
 233
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 181
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
9601 pageviews
15 comments


freeg4 
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
Jay-Z Aliases
 

 
* Best Rapper Alive
* Coach Carter
* El Presidente
* God MC
* H.O.V.A.
* Hov
* Hovito
* Iceberg Slim
* International Hov
* Jay
* Jay-Hova
* Jazzy
* Jigga
* Jiggaman
* Just The Facts
* Lucky Lefty (of the Commission)
* President Carter
* R.O.C.
* S Dot
* S. Carter
* Shawn Carter
* The Blueprint
* The ROC
* Young
* Young H-O
* Young Hov
* Young Mediterranean
* Young Rocky Roc Rock Jiggy Jigg
* Young Rocca Jiggy Fella Roca roc roc

Prop me

15 comments for "Jay-Z Aliases"

 03-11-2006, 12:45 AM         #2
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jazzy??? u sure that isnt jaz-o???
 12 years ago '05        #3
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
I thought "El Presidente" was somebody else
 12 years ago '05        #4
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
n*gga u got dat off of wikipedia.com huh... @ u if u did cuz u tryin to take credit for sh*t u didn't do
 12 years ago '05        #5
freeg4  OP
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
n*gga u got dat off of wikipedia.com huh... @ u if u did cuz u tryin to take credit for sh*t u didn't do
I taking credit for posting it you hatin a.ss n*gga. You just mad cuz I got to it before you and alot of ppl don't know about this.
 03-11-2006, 01:05 AM         #6
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freeg4 said:
* Best Rapper Alive
* Coach Carter
* El Presidente
* God MC
* H.O.V.A.
* Hov
* Hovito
* Iceberg Slim
* International Hov
* Jay
* Jay-Hova
* Jazzy
* Jigga
* Jiggaman
* Just The Facts
* Lucky Lefty (of the Commission)
* President Carter
* R.O.C.
* S Dot
* S. Carter
* Shawn Carter
* The Blueprint
* The ROC
* Young
* Young H-O
* Young Hov
* Young Mediterranean
* Young Rocky Roc Rock Jiggy Jigg
* Young Rocca Jiggy Fella Roca roc roc

Prop me

What not to do on boxden

1) Don't post sh*t you found somewhere else and try to take credit for it.....if you got it some where else post the link or at least say were you got it.

2) Don't ask for props.....if you do something or say something worthy you'll get props....don't be going around boxden asking people for props like bums asking for change.....
 12 years ago '05        #7
freeg4  OP
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 Bang said:
What not to do on boxden

1) Don't post sh*t you found somewhere else and try to take credit for it.....if you got it some where else post the link or at least say were you got it.

2) Don't ask for props.....if you do something or say something worthy you'll get props....don't be going around boxden asking people for props like bums asking for change.....
I didn't know you n*ggas get so emotional for boxden. Damn n*gga boxden must be paying you salary or something. Just listen to yourself, go back and read the sh*t you said and come back and tell me you didn't sound like a queer. You must worshipping boxden like its God or something. That n*gga got mad quick.

Trust me dog it's not that serious get over yourself and go take a chill pill
 03-11-2006, 01:08 AM         #8
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freeg4 said:
I didn't know you n*ggas get so emotional for boxden. Damn n*gga boxden must be paying you salary or something. Just listen to yourself, go back and read the sh*t you said and come back and tell me you didn't sound like a queer. You must worshipping boxden like its God or something. That n*gga got mad quick.
I don't respect biters.....i'm just giving you suggestions homie.....your the one catching feelings and getting defensive....


Last edited by Bang; 03-11-2006 at 01:11 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #9
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 freeg4 said:
I taking credit for posting it you hatin a.ss n*gga. You just mad cuz I got to it before you and alot of ppl don't know about this.
n*gga how da fu*k am I madd cuz u posted da sh*t? Who fu*kin care bout his aliases we all know he's Jay-Z and dat's all dat mattas. Also, you're da n*gga who tryin to act like you did some work to find dat info, wen all ur a.ss did was copy & paste. If you going to do dat sh*t @ least give credit where credit is due.
 12 years ago '05        #10
freeg4  OP
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 Bang said:
I don't respect biters.....i'm just giving you suggestions homie.....your the one catching feelings and getting defensive....
You must don't have a real life. I bet you be on boxden from sun up to sun down.

I'm sorry man but this sh*t is hilarious I want to thank you dog for making my day. I thought this just some spare time sh*t I didn't know n*ggas worship this sh*t and be on here all day. It's all good my n*gga I understand, I guess.
 12 years ago '05        #11
freeg4  OP
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
n*gga how da fu*k am I madd cuz u posted da sh*t? Who fu*kin care bout his aliases we all know he's Jay-Z and dat's all dat mattas. Also, you're da n*gga who tryin to act like you did some work to find dat info, wen all ur a.ss did was copy & paste. If you going to do dat sh*t @ least give credit where credit is due.
The same thing goes for Bang goes for you too homie.
 03-11-2006, 01:21 AM         #12
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freeg4 said:
* Best Rapper Alive
* Coach Carter
* El Presidente
* God MC
* H.O.V.A.
* Hov
* Hovito
* Iceberg Slim
* International Hov
* Jay
* Jay-Hova
* Jazzy
* Jigga
* Jiggaman
* Just The Facts
* Lucky Lefty (of the Commission)
* President Carter
* R.O.C.
* S Dot
* S. Carter
* Shawn Carter
* The Blueprint
* The ROC
* Young
* Young H-O
* Young Hov
* Young Mediterranean
* Young Rocky Roc Rock Jiggy Jigg
* Young Rocca Jiggy Fella Roca roc roc

Prop me
dude beggin for props like this is real life and you tryin to compensate cause you don't have friends in real life.....

Since props mean so much for you here you go I propped you I hope i brought a little happiness to your sad a.ss little life.....


Last edited by Bang; 03-11-2006 at 01:23 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #13
freeg4  OP
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 Bang said:
dude beggin for props like this is real life and you tryin to compensate cause you don't have friends in real life.....

Since props mean so much for you here you go I propped you I hope i brought a little happiness to your sad a.ss little life.....
Dog in that case I would said prop me please. It's over man you lose. You can out the real loser in this. Don't forget to pray to boxden and jack off to the pimpalicios blue background before you go to sleep.

Thank you everyone goodnight.
 03-11-2006, 01:33 AM         #14
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freeg4 said:
Dog in that case I would said prop me please. It's over man you lose. You can out the real loser in this. Don't forget to pray to boxden and jack off to the pimpalicios blue background before you go to sleep.

Thank you everyone goodnight.
I'm not the one begging for props.

You gave your precious props and I'm done with you, I'm out!

*Leaves Thread*
 03-11-2006, 01:37 AM         #15
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
William H. Holla ... forgot dat one... offa dat song on da dynasty...
 12 years ago '05        #16
freeg4  OP
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 Bang said:
I'm not the one begging for props.

You gave your precious props and I'm done with you, I'm out!

*Leaves Thread*
Don't forget to pray to boxden and jack off to the pimpalicios blue background before you go to sleep.

You gotta admit that sh*t was funny. I crack myself up But on the real I'm out too thanks for the funniest thread I've ever been on.

*Leaves Thread*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 40
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy