most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2006, 09:29 PM         #201
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again lets congratulate the man responsible for bringing excitment back to the dolphins nick saban for taking a hard line with drew brees and making it happen with daunte, when daunte gets back to good health and picks up our system we are gonna be a problem, i wouldnt expect it to happen as soon as this season but well see, the way things are going i see us as a serious superbowl contender in 07, if we overachieve again this year i think we have a shot at the playoffs

oh yeah i almost forgot...

welcome back haters! we missed u!
 03-14-2006, 09:32 PM         #202
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so whos gonna protect gimpy culpepper? they wont make the playoffs
 12 years ago '04        #203
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
what about Garcia? do they still have him too?
 12 years ago '04        #204
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
gonna be funny when he blows his knee out again.
 03-14-2006, 10:04 PM         #205
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jets agree with DE von Oelhoffen

NEW YORK (AP) - The New York Jets agreed on a three-year, $9.2 million deal with defensive end Kimo von Oelhoffen on Tuesday night, his agent said.

The 12-year veteran spent the last six seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He started every game but one during his career there and finished 2005 with 3 1/2 sacks and 22 tackles.

His agent, Mark Bartelstein, said von Oelhoffen was impressed with new Jets coach Eric Mangini and his plans for the defense.

The Jets are going to use more of a 3-4 front, a good fit for the 35-year-old von Oelhoffen because that also is Steelers' main formation.

"Leaving Pittsburgh was very hard, but he felt it was a great opportunity," Bartelstein said. "He's the kind of guy they want to build the program around."

The Jets also agreed to a deal with Matt Chatham, a special teams ace who played for the Patriots the last six seasons.
 03-14-2006, 10:07 PM         #206
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good pickup...
 03-14-2006, 10:13 PM         #207
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kemo is a beast. glad i wont see the steelers in the playoffs for the next few years.
 12 years ago '04        #208
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
damn pittsburgh done lost alot of important players
 03-14-2006, 10:15 PM         #209
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
so whos gonna protect gimpy culpepper? they wont make the playoffs
we just signed lj shelton, patriots tackle tom ashworth is in town visiting and we will probably draft an offensive lineman with our 1st or 3rd rd pick this year

keep hating cuz ur squad probably aint making big moves like us
 12 years ago '04        #210
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
watch these jets, we got that pick in our pocket and we dont look like sh*t with a decent quarterback . brooks bollinger needs to go back to the bench spot with his name on it for the rest of his career.
 12 years ago '04        #211
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
soon as i saw Pepper was going to Miami i thought of Motion bi*ch a.ss

all jokes aside......

Daunte Culpepper isa Top 10 QB in the NFL....even w/o his ability to Scramble....add on that, hes a Top 5.....

it was def. a steal for a 2nd Rounder.....but his Knee could be a.ssssed out..that would be a problem and Miami would be screwed, but i doubt Culpepper will have trouble coming back from this injury.....

Miami Offense is gonna be ridiculous....

however, yall defense is still a little suspect...might have to tighten things up on that side of the ball, yall over looking the loss of Madison....
 03-14-2006, 10:34 PM         #212
Sprinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Saban is doing what Dave Wannstedt never could do, getting sh*t together. I mean we posted winning records, but Dave was horrible making personnel decisions.

Dave gives up a 2nd round pick for (in the words of Eric Cartman) "a crappy AJ Feeley"

Saban gives up a 2nd round pick for Culpepper

I'm not gonna say we're there yet, but if Culpepper gets anything close to the season he had two years ago (the performance was only 2nd to Peyton Manning's record-breaking year), then everyone better watch out.

It's these good things happening that make me realize how much I really hated Dave Wannstedt.
 12 years ago '04        #213
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 RediKnight said:
"Franchise" QB is a term used on a player who hasn't been drafted yet, but is such a bright prospect you could build your franchise around.

"Franchise" QB is not a term used on a QB who is coming off of a MAJOR knee injury and had one of the worst possible years you could have when he did start last year. Culpepper is a HUGE risk. Face it. 2nd round pick for a player who may never return to the form he displayed in 2004 is a HUGE risk.

The Dolphins are rolling the dice and praying they don't crap out. But the odds are stacked against them.
the dolphins are clearly rolling the dice. But not as much as with Brees because a fu*kin' rotator cuff injury NEVER EVER EVER get healed and the athlete is never EVER EVER at 100% again. Now, that doesn't mean that Culppeper's injury is not serious but it's not like he's going to throw with his knee, is he?
 12 years ago '04        #214
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 PHILADELPHIA said:
soon as i saw Pepper was going to Miami i thought of Motion bi*ch a.ss
whatchu doin thinking about me :wtf:

PHILADELPHIA said:
it was def. a steal for a 2nd Rounder.....but his Knee could be a.ssssed out..that would be a problem and Miami would be screwed, but i doubt Culpepper will have trouble coming back from this injury
he was DEFINATELY a steal

but i have full confidence in nick saban, he wouldn't have pulled the trigger if he thought the injury was too serious to bounce back from

these trade talks have been going on for well over a month back and forth, this wasn't a spur of the moment type thing

he'll bounce back and should be ready to play this season

also, the dolphins cut Gus Frerotte today, we wouldn't have cut him if we weren't absolutely sure that Culpepper would be ready in time

[pic - click to view]

Fins in '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, ...
 03-15-2006, 09:40 AM         #215
30 1 3rd D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when Motion had that poll of who should the Fins take, I was basically the only dude who said Culpepper..

anyways.. Lions are workin to get Julian Peterson or John Abraham
 03-15-2006, 09:44 AM         #216
30 1 3rd D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Demps signs with the Giants

Minnesota looking to trade up in the draft for a higher pick and take a QB

Atlanta is going after Abraham.. he is visiting with Seattle

Last edited by 30 1 3rd D; 03-15-2006 at 12:40 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #217
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 T.O.N.Y said:
Culpepper is Trash...he's not the same player he was...he's nothing without a big tyme reciever...so unless u guys get TO or Moss somehow...u'll still suck next year

I'm sure somebody has said this but...

CHRIS fu*kING CHAMBERS!!!

Ya'll tripping over a 2nd round pick. Did any of you watch football 2 years ago??

NO 2nd ROUND PICK IS ABOUT TO HAVE A SEASON LIKE THAT. But Culpepper is capable of doing this. He is the best all-around QB in the NFL and ya'll wanna talk about a 2nd round pick.

Name the best 2nd round picks and I bet Pepper is better then most all of them. fu*k his knee why are you all acting like taking a risk on a proven player who got injured is a bigger risk then drafting someone who is A COMPLETE TOSSUP?

Makes no sense to me.!

Good for the Fins and MOTION you are right to be happy about this.1
 12 years ago '04        #218
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 30 1 3rd D said:
when Motion had that poll of who should the Fins take, I was basically the only dude who said Culpepper..

anyways.. Lions are workin to get Julian Peterson or John Abraham

Not a huge Charles Woodson fan but, you think the Lions will try and holler @ him that is a pretty big name.
 03-15-2006, 10:49 AM         #219
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seahawks resign peter warrwick
tommy maddox meets with the dolphins
travis minor resigns with the dolphins
kevin carter restructs his contract with the dolphins
 12 years ago '04        #220
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
Giants Signed Will Demps former safety from the Baltimore Ravens along with Quentin Harris, RW McQuarters, Sam Madison, and Jason Bell god damn..not bad to bolster up our secondary

Gibril and Demps is a nasty young safety line up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago