Mar 8 - Juvenile Puts Baby on Blast, Scarface Speaks on Lil Troy

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
I say do it first than talk bi*ch a.ss
 03-08-2006, 10:27 PM         #22
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aww nah hell nah what?!
 12 years ago '04        #23
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
i think BG & juve gonna do good wit they laatest CDs...esp. wit mannie workin iw em again, "move around" is hot
 12 years ago '04        #24
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
if they want juve dead they must want b.gizzle dead and he dont play around either...so until i see baby or slim or whoever f*ck with the bg get the f*ck outta here...juve should slap em
 12 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 J.BEEZY said:
if they want juve dead they must want b.gizzle dead and he dont play around either...so until i see baby or slim or whoever f*ck with the bg get the f*ck outta here...juve should slap em
nobody ever said that they wanted ether dead everybody is just sayin if B.G. or Juve was to actually do any of the stuff they say they gon do to baby. than they would be dead more than likely. and thats the truth. baby n slim dont play round. one name yellaboy
 12 years ago '05        #26
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
Juvie and B.G. can talk as much sh*t bout Baby they want to, but they know they can't fu*k with the Birdman
 03-09-2006, 12:26 AM         #27
kalabo12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MenaceIISociety said:
werd cash money used to b my favorite label
yeah they used to be that sh*t, especially bg he was the hardest. then juve, solja rags, chopper city etc
 12 years ago '05        #28
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
I Guess That Why Wayne Can Talk sh*t, B.G. respect Baby even though he hate the sh*t they did to him Listen to Life After CashMOney intro. I don't know about Juve
 12 years ago '04        #29
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
man some of yall sound like some scary lil hoes. and yall dont know how the streets really work. if you think baby and slim would put a hit on juve after he slapped baby, yall are crazy. a f!ght is a f!ght. n*ggas put hits out when it involves money, or if somebody makes a death threat. yall need to stop watching these movies.
 12 years ago '05        #30
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 Bunz said:
man some of yall sound like some scary lil hoes. and yall dont know how the streets really work. if you think baby and slim would put a hit on juve after he slapped baby, yall are crazy. a f!ght is a f!ght. n*ggas put hits out when it involves money, or if somebody makes a death threat. yall need to stop watching these movies.
Not to discredit what you're saying because it's true to a point, but I've seen plenty of n*ggas get k!lled over a f!ght. That sh*t happens all the time, but mabye that's just out here.
 03-09-2006, 01:44 AM         #31
TX_Country_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that's funny. I heard Juve be slappin n*ggaz... there's a story goin around out here that Juve Slapped Papa Reu (Back in the day around the time of 400 Degreez) and made him get off the tour bus, and that's why Papa Reu quit workin with Cash Money
 12 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Bunz said:
u must aint heard about Yellaboy from the N.O. . he talkin that sh*t about slim n CMR. n now he dead. and its pretty well known Slim had him k!lled.
 03-09-2006, 08:51 AM         #33
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
if juve slaped baby everybody know Baby is A G thats why dont nobody fu*k wit him or Wayne and on top of that everybody know Slim his brother is like fu*kin Scarface. he'll end up like yellaboi did when he was dissin Slim..Dead.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

couldnt of explain it better
 12 years ago '05        #34
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
and scarface put out a record about not being a snitch....wat a fu*king hypocrite!!!
 03-09-2006, 09:49 AM         #35
Skeetx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would pay to see them f!ght.
 12 years ago '04        #36
Bunz 
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
u must aint heard about Yellaboy from the N.O. . he talkin that sh*t about slim n CMR. n now he dead. and its pretty well known Slim had him k!lled.
YOU must not have heard. yella boy did a lil more than talk sh*t. plus he was planning on leaving the label.
 12 years ago '04        #37
Bunz 
space
space
 repetition said:
Not to discredit what you're saying because it's true to a point, but I've seen plenty of n*ggas get k!lled over a f!ght. That sh*t happens all the time, but mabye that's just out here.
yeah, i feel what you're saying, i'm talkin bout puttin out hits.
 03-09-2006, 01:10 PM         #38
cashcat83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the last person you expext to be a snitch would probaly really be, who givez a sh*t bout a lil troy anywayz
 03-09-2006, 01:11 PM         #39
bUsSa BrOwN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scarface a gov't informant... yeah, and i saw jesus yesterday in a pair of reebok pumps break-dancing
 03-09-2006, 01:13 PM         #40
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Face need to act his age he ain't no lil boy no more, he acting like he 21 and sh*t, n*gga u 30 something grow up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago