Mar 8 - Juvenile Puts Baby on Blast, Scarface Speaks on Lil Troy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
6326 pageviews
70 comments

RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
Mar 8 - Juvenile Puts Baby on Blast, Scarface Speaks on Lil Troy

By: Mark Lelinwalla, and Mariel Concepción

March 7, 2006

Juvenile has just slapped Baby of Cash Money with a Reality Check.

After proclaiming to be the “Cash Money hater,” Juvenile made sure the rest of his sentiments about Baby were made very clear on the Star and Buc Wild Show on New York City’s Power 105.1 Tuesday morning (March 7th).

“I’m going to show the world you’re a sissy boy and I’m going to smack you when I see you,” Juve, the former Cash Money soldier, warned Baby. “Stop running from me when you throw your parties.”

Juvenile later disclosed that he ended up with $6 million in his split from Cash Money. The New Orleans native is currently prepping a House of Blues tour and would be game to jump on a tour with the Oscar-winning Three 6 Mafia, if they decide to go that route.

In other beef related news, in an exclusive interview with Vibe.com, when asked to comment on the "Paperwork" dvd rapper Lil Troy has put out claiming to have official paperwork that states Scarface is a government informant, Face said, "That sh*t is some bullsh*t a snitch *ss n*gga put together...

"I'm gonna deal with his *ss out here in the streets."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.vibe.com/news/ .. s_on_lil_troy/

70 comments for "Mar 8 - Juvenile Puts Baby on Blast, Scarface Speaks on Lil Troy"

03-08-2006, 04:18 PM         #2
SUbLiMiNaL ArT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha... Baby Stay With All Cash Money Paper... Props
 12 years ago '05        #3
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
too bad cash money wanst how it used to be....
 12 years ago '04        #4
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
that n*gga juve
i wanna see him slapp the sh*t out a baby...that n*gga need a good slap
 12 years ago '04        #5
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 pistolp said:
that n*gga juve
if juve slaped baby everybody know Baby is A G thats why dont nobody fu*k wit him or Wayne and on top of that everybody know Slim his brother is like fu*kin Scarface. he'll end up like yellaboi did when he was dissin Slim..Dead.
 03-08-2006, 05:27 PM         #6
imorvenj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:

March 7, 2006

After proclaiming to be the “Cash Money hater,” Juvenile made sure the rest of his sentiments about Baby were made very clear on the Star and Buc Wild Show on New York City’s Power 105.1 Tuesday morning (March 7th).

“I’m going to show the world you’re a sissy boy and I’m going to smack you when I see you,” Juve, the former Cash Money soldier, warned Baby. “Stop running from me when you throw your parties.”

Juvenile later disclosed that he ended up with $6 million in his split from Cash Money. The New Orleans native is currently prepping a House of Blues tour and would be game to jump on a tour with the Oscar-winning Three 6 Mafia, if they decide to go that route.

In other beef related news, in an exclusive interview with Vibe.com, when asked to comment on the "Paperwork" dvd rapper Lil Troy has put out claiming to have official paperwork that states Scarface is a government informant, Face said, "That sh*t is some bullsh*t a snitch *ss n*gga put together...

get em juve, but what would f!ghting prove Baby got too much money to lose from being stupid, they can not hold the real king of the south down FACEMOB

get em juve, but what would f!ghting prove Baby got too much money to lose from being stupid, they can not hold the real king of the south down FACEMOB
 12 years ago '04        #7
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Lil Troy is already blackballed in the industry because of Face now he just might end dead somewhere. Face dont play that sh*t.
 03-08-2006, 05:40 PM         #8
AU1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scarface a govt informant?...I THINK NOT.
 12 years ago '05        #9
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 champlain said:
too bad cash money wanst how it used to be....
werd cash money used to b my favorite label
 03-08-2006, 06:11 PM         #10
RRCMT2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:

I’m going to smack you when I see you,” Juve, the former Cash Money soldier, warned Baby.

[/url]

dont get me wrong i like juve , but i dont see him doin that

i mean theres reasons why baby n slim are well known in tha n.o and its not jus because they tha ceo's of cashmoney
 12 years ago '05        #11
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 AU1 said:
Scarface a govt informant?...I THINK NOT.

how the fu*k can u know. ???
 12 years ago '05        #12
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
scarface a gov't informant?.. naa cant be..
 12 years ago '05        #13
eyestayhi 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 60 60
if the stories are true about baby and slim then i HIGHLY doubt juve will slap that n*gga. and on the humble, scarface might be a terry cloth type because yall n*ggas saw him on MTV Cribs... straight pampers b
 03-08-2006, 06:41 PM         #14
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait a minute ain't lil troy a snitch. lmao thats the funnies sh*t i have ever heard of. 4 those who don't know lil tory snitched on scarface and j-prince if im not mistaken(if i am 4give me) cause i remember hearing his son rap about it. how are u going 2 be a snitch and then claim that someone else is a snitch to try 2 discredit them
 12 years ago '04        #15
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Good, now my respect for Juve went back up.. Im glad to see him this way.. Keep doin YOUR thing Juve, fuk Cash Money... Yeah I said it...

Pz
 12 years ago '04        #16
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 56 56
 pistolp said:
that n*gga juve
4real
 12 years ago '04        #17
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yall n*ggas must want Juve Dead. Baby n Slim dont play that sh*t im tellin u.
 12 years ago '04        #18
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3919 3919
 RuggedSouljah said:

March 7, 2006

baby needs to be slapped up...hope the tour comes here
 03-08-2006, 08:20 PM         #19
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juvie is that n*gga. I seen him live 2 times, he puts on a good show even in the ghetto a.ss venues I seen him at.
 03-08-2006, 08:27 PM         #20
jnikz04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the fukk outta here. Man its bout to be another rapper dead from da N.O. and i aint talkin bout Baby
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago