Rich Young Long Johns...

most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-08-2006, 02:35 PM         #1
6883 pageviews
100 comments


SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rich Young Long Johns...
 

 
Where can I get these Rich Young Long Johns...Fabolous is always wearing them. They have a beautiful designs on the Long Johns.

And Yeah I am only getting them because Fabolous raps about it all the time in his songs.

When it comes to Denim and Kickz, you ALREADY KNOW HOW I DO...so its only right the top be right...ya dig?

100 comments for "Rich Young Long Johns..."

 03-08-2006, 03:00 PM         #2
7*4GD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like to know too. I can't find none of his sh*t nowhere...
 12 years ago '04        #3
|-young-| 
space
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 613 613
 SK Ruination said:

And Yeah I am only getting them because Fabolous raps about it all the time in his songs.

[Mase] wow. [/Mase]

thats a shame.
 03-08-2006, 03:42 PM         #4
desperado732  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why u braggin bout dressin tight online...nobody can see u through tha computer...why dont u get freshed, get out, and do somethin...go rope bi*ches 24/7 if u lookin that fly....

anyway i aint seen none of the Rich Yung in no hood stores/hip hop stores/websites/or drjays...so idk if they officially out for the consumner market...
 12 years ago '05        #5
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
vinnies in brooklyn

i mentioned it before or you could find web ova at desert storm but that n*gga be actin funny wit em
 12 years ago '05        #6
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 youngspizz05 said:
vinnies in brooklyn

i mentioned it before or you could find web ova at desert storm but that n*gga be actin funny wit em
you know web and nitty?
 03-09-2006, 03:49 AM         #7
BathingApeMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rich Yung is seriously one of the best clothing lines i've ever seen promoted by a rapper. The designs are original and unique and it don't seem to copy cat other brands like rocawear, sean john, etc. I usually do not buy any clothing lines started by rappers but i'm gonna have to make an exception this time. I'm highly anticipating the release of Rich Yung.
 12 years ago '05        #8
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 JayMosEnvied said:
you know web and nitty?
i most surely do
 12 years ago '05        #9
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 BathingApeMan said:
Rich Yung is seriously one of the best clothing lines i've ever seen promoted by a rapper. The designs are original and unique and it don't seem to copy cat other brands like rocawear, sean john, etc. I usually do not buy any clothing lines started by rappers but i'm gonna have to make an exception this time. I'm highly anticipating the release of Rich Yung.

yep yep my n*gga fab be doin it


[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #10
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,308 | Props total: 278 278
Spizz they have Rick Young at vinnys??? I did NOT know that..

Im bout to swing by ther NOW then. lol
 12 years ago '05        #11
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 youngspizz05 said:
yep yep my n*gga fab be doin it


[pic - click to view]

"FIRST NEW YORK n*gga WIT A PAUL WALL GRILL.. BLING BLAOW!!"

mos def imma start fu*kin with his sh*t when he drops!
 12 years ago '05        #12
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 youngspizz05 said:
i most surely do
so i a.ssume you know skane dolla?
 03-09-2006, 11:34 AM         #13
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t Rich Yung...is Fab's clothing line..

didn't know that...thought it was some Expensive italian or french sh*t..never mind that tho..the thermals is straight crakk..

where is this Vinnie's in Brooklyn located..I need to know...I am from the BX
 12 years ago '05        #14
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 JayMosEnvied said:
so i a.ssume you know skane dolla?

yes i know all of them...my cuzzin is in street fam ...n*ggaz see the SF piece and think he a 49er


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




and my neck be looking like a glitter show


[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '05        #15
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 EMBARK said:
Spizz they have Rick Young at vinnys??? I did NOT know that..

Im bout to swing by ther NOW then. lol
yea they be running out real quick like though....cuz they got hats and everything
 12 years ago '05        #16
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 youngspizz05 said:
yea they be running out real quick like though....cuz they got hats and everything

oh heres a link

 12 years ago '05        #17
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '05        #18
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
another link

 12 years ago '05        #19
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 youngspizz05 said:
yes i know all of them...my cuzzin is in street fam ...n*ggaz see the SF piece and think he a 49er


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




and my neck be looking like a glitter show


[pic - click to view]

shirt is hott. i know skane as well. n*gga is real coo peoples!
 12 years ago '05        #20
youngspizz05 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 JayMosEnvied said:
shirt is hott. i know skane as well. n*gga is real coo peoples!

yep yep and thnx
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
158 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
NBA 23 NBA Legends say who the GOAT is
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy