Mar 7 - Cam'ron Mocks Jay-Z's Threads, Steals His Ladies In Video Spoof

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2006, 08:19 AM         #1
5982 pageviews
86 comments

Mista Vital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 7 - Cam'ron Mocks Jay-Z's Threads, Steals His Ladies In Video Spoof

After easing up on his Jay-Z attacks the past few weeks, Cam'ron is preparing another major a.ssault. k!lla recently called on none other than comedy legend Jimmie "J.J." Walker to spoof Hova in the split "Lick It or Not"/ "Wet Wipes" clip, which was

shot in New York last week. Think of the character as a J.J.-Z of sorts.

"I showed up, I was there for a couple shots and I was done," said Walker on Monday (March 6) via phone from his Las Vegas home. "They just called me up. I'm never hiding."

The Bronx native is best known for his classic role as "Kid Dy-no-mite" James "J.J." Evans Jr. on the '70s sitcom "Good Times." Walker hasn't appeared heavily on TV since the show ended in 1979, but he performs stand-up between 25 and 300 times a year and hosted the recent Body and Soul Tour featuring Guy, Bell Biv DeVoe, En Vogue and Keith Sweat. He's also going to be appearing on the hit TV series "Everybody Hates Chris."

Walker dressed in a gold Roc-A-Fella chain, buttoned shirt and blue New York Yankees hat for Cam's shoot, mimicking the hip-hop mogul Cam recently devoted a dis track and press conference to (see "Cam'ron Says Attack On 'Old Man' Jay-Z Wasn't Unprovoked"). In one scene Jimmie is even shown stepping out of a Maybach wearing sandals and jeans — a fashion no-no, according to Cam. Jay-Z's name is never spoken during the split video, but it's heavily implied that Walker is supposed to be him. Both songs appear on Cam's k!lla Season, due May 9 (the movie of the same name comes out on DVD on April 25).

While Walker described the Diplomats as "nice" guys, he said he had no idea what the video was about.

"I don't really know, to tell you the honest-to-goodness truth," the 58-year-old said about the video's plot. "There was actually no script. You know me, I did a lot of improv. They said just follow the action and go for it. They rolled up the video and I did what I do. ... I did my thing and everyone seemed to be happy with it.

"Cam'ron took some girls from me [in the video]," Walker added, providing a little more insight. "I gave my look, my thing I do. There was a little upsetness. He had his posse with him. I didn't have a posse so his posse out-dueled my posse, but that's it."

According to Cam's camp, Cam and Walker have their first confrontation at a club filled with beautiful women in the "Lick It" segment. In "Wet Wipes" — which takes place primarily at a Waffle House after the club scenes — they engage each other again, with k!lla taking Walker's chick.

Although Walker says he's a connoisseur of older music, he actually was up on Cam's "Oh Boy."

"Cam'rom seems to be an interesting cat," he said. "His crew was telling me, 'You gotta get up to date, man. The Stylistics, we all love them, but you know, time's up.' "

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. headlines=true

86 comments for "Mar 7 - Cam'ron Mocks Jay-Z's Threads, Steals His Ladies In Video Spoof"

03-07-2006, 08:23 AM         #2
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CANT WAIT TO SEE IT... ALL JAY-Z d*ckRIDERS ARE MAD.
 03-07-2006, 08:24 AM         #3
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... I'm all beefed out man... there's only so much beef a person can eat... and we been eatin a lot since 2001... nahmean?

Anyway, do ya thing Cam...
 12 years ago '05        #4
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 12 years ago '04        #5
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
if this isn't a publicity stunt then what is...
 03-07-2006, 08:45 AM         #6
koofyslappa11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to whatspoppin.net.............they pics is mad funny............He looks like a old azz gay-z
 03-07-2006, 08:50 AM         #7
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn even game didnt go that far.... n*gga only stole a hoop
 12 years ago '05        #8
JayJeweLz 4 heat pts
space
space
$527 | Props total: 161 161
it is what it is....this video gon b all over
 03-07-2006, 09:08 AM         #9
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark my words...JAY-Z WILL SHUT THIS MUTHAfu*kA UP SOONER OR LATER AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #10
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
He is gonna look obsessed with Jay. There is a rumor that Jay will drop an album around June and thats when he will respond to Cam, after k!lla Season comes out
 12 years ago '05        #11
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
What is Cam'ron's "camp" talking about... Cam's entire discography couldn't even replace The Stylistics's "Break Up to Make Up"... lets not confuse classic music with the current flavor of the month.
 12 years ago '04        #12
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
 jazzypoet said:
if this isn't a publicity stunt then what is...

word....pretty lame...
 12 years ago '04        #13
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 OMEGAMAN said:
What is Cam'ron's "camp" talking about... Cam's entire discography couldn't even replace The Stylistics's "Break Up to Make Up"... lets not confuse classic music with the current flavor of the month.
agreed
 12 years ago '04        #14
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
dayum at them chix at that video shoot!!!!!!!
 03-07-2006, 09:47 AM         #15
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is it a publicity stunt... cam be sellin records period ... he jus pissed i would be too...
 12 years ago '05        #16
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 633 633
i like cam but didn't he say that he wasn't gonna do anything else unless Jay retaliated? I guess he watched the bet interview with nas/jay
 12 years ago '05        #17
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
Da young boy Cam wil'n out right......Kinda seems like Hov gotta respond. But I think Cam wanna say that he was the one that made Hov come out of retirement....that he wants his claim to fame to be....in my eyes.
 12 years ago '05        #18
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
Cam got a lil somethin but nothing that can compare to jigga. Let's be REAL, if U put Cam in a battle against NAs he would get ate up. Jigga came out of that battle on top. Jigga and Nas battle was one of the best in HIp hOp history. That's why Jigga won't waste his time wit this clown...:finger:

Last edited by mrwills; 03-07-2006 at 10:01 AM..
 03-07-2006, 10:02 AM         #19
thajman01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand k!lla's side of the situation. These cats were under c*ck-A-Fella and never got invited to Roc The Mic Tours or promoted as thorough as cats like Memph Bleek, who is str8 f'n garbage, Young Gunz, whose soph album sucked my left nut. It was to the point like dayyum why aint Jay giving these cats a push at all. B4 the Jay d*ckriders get it twisted I got MAD love for Jigga I own every album by dude. From Reasonable Doubt all the way to the black album and we all know dude can spit but....Im just kinda confused at the hypocrisy of citing that k!lla is tryin to pull a publicity stunt. Look, if this is a publicity stunt then WTF do you call Jay's promo's for his supposed "Last Album," The Black Album. "This is Jay-Z's last album blah blah blah now dude is hinting at dropping an album this summer. You mean to tell me that wasn't for publicity. What about Jay's recent signing of Nas onto Def Jam this dude bragged about fu*kin his baba mom's and he's buddy buddy wit him now dont get me wrong them jointed up is kinda cool to see and all but you mean to tell me that sh*t aint for publicity. They want cats to think man Nas under Jay I wonder what kinda album hell drop and then cats will wanna buy it. I'm not in the music biz but I have a LOVE for music and what Ive learned is the music biz and not just hip-hop is all about your attitude and how you advertise yourself. The whole Jay biting BIG and this and that who doesnt bite that is in hip hop right now all dem cats do.All I'm sayin is opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion this is just mine! 1

Last edited by thajman01; 03-07-2006 at 10:04 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #20
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
that's my niggggggggggggggga right there !!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago