neoprene waist trimmer belt?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
6763 pageviews
13 comments

CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
neoprene waist trimmer belt?

do any of you guys use this while working out. i think i want to try this.

13 comments for "neoprene waist trimmer belt?"

12 years ago '04        #2
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 5868 5868
i use it. sh*t makes a big difference when you doing the cardio real hard hard
 12 years ago '05        #3
CTR 376 heat pts376 OP
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
ive been using it for the last couple of days. i think its working. i joined the navy but recently went over the body fat percentage. so im tring to trim my waist down. i was 38 yesterday. this morning it read 35 1/2 which i thought was crazy. so ima keep rocking it while i work out.
 12 years ago '04        #4
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
yea man lots of water and cardio and in a week you see a big difference
 03-10-2006, 05:42 AM         #5
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! I have preached this in other threads if you want to go and do a search you can see some of my previous comments. I am a Army recruiter and reducing BF% is my game.

I got another angle for you! May sound crazy but it will get your waste down faster. Get some Max strengh Preperation H and rub it on your waste and love handles! Do this while sleeping and daytime activitites but not while you PT. I guarantee you lose up to 1/2 inch in less 14 days.......Hell some ppl even more! Let me know how you turn out either way!
 03-10-2006, 01:06 PM         #6
uchennan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^Preperation H

i heard peanut butter works chunky not smooth.lolol
 12 years ago '04        #7
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
preparation h are you serious anywhere i can get more info on this.
 03-10-2006, 10:52 PM         #8
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Think about it here for a second. What is PrepH used for? To releave pain and shrink Hemroids. Now Fat/celluoid tissue is basically the same type of fatty tissue. Therefore it breaks down just like it would anything else. Now dont expect a six pack in the morning and sh*t. I promise you it works.
 12 years ago '04        #9
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6641 6641
 SignalSoldier said:
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! I have preached this in other threads if you want to go and do a search you can see some of my previous comments. I am a Army recruiter and reducing BF% is my game.

I got another angle for you! May sound crazy but it will get your waste down faster. Get some Max strengh Preperation H and rub it on your waste and love handles! Do this while sleeping and daytime activitites but not while you PT. I guarantee you lose up to 1/2 inch in less 14 days.......Hell some ppl even more! Let me know how you turn out either way!
THIS n*gga IS DEFNITELY IN THE MILLITARY!!!!!!!

My old Senior Chief does that sh*t!!!!
 03-11-2006, 06:40 AM         #10
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Testify!
 03-12-2006, 11:27 AM         #11
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get some Max strengh Preperation H and rub it on your waste and love handles! Do this while sleeping and daytime activitites but not while you PT.

may seem dumb, but what's PT?? PM me
 03-12-2006, 11:51 AM         #12
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:

LOL Holy crap man that's the wildest thing I've heard in a long time. I just now started back at the gym and am trying to slim down my stomach due to a long winter of work and McDonalds. I'll do it for a week and get back to you guys. And not to sound stupid but are there any other areas where this would work at???
 12 years ago '04        #13
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6641 6641
 Cire215 said:
Get some Max strengh Preperation H and rub it on your waste and love handles! Do this while sleeping and daytime activitites but not while you PT.

may seem dumb, but what's PT?? PM me
sorry about that my man, it's a military term for "Physical Training"
aka Working Out...
your not dumb haha just means your not in the military it's all good!
 03-12-2006, 08:21 PM         #14
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there any other places it works on? lol, i'm definitely hittin up tha store for sum Prep H tomorrow...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy