FLAVOR OF LOVE HOOPZ vs. NEWYORK

view more...

most viewed right now
+42  79
35 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2006, 06:39 PM         #26
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think hoopz is to beautiful for flav but i wana c new yorks reaction wen he pick hoopz cuz hoopz probably not even into flav cuz he 46 n old n ugly peityful

13 years ago '04        #27
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
I'm hoping he'll pick Hoopz because Ny is kinda skitz....ok...not kinda....she is skitz. Both of them got body but I am hoping for a happy ending...please pick Hoops...lol

03-08-2006, 06:59 PM         #28
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would pick hoopzbut i think ny is going 2 win cause she let flav smash(cause she was talking about how they made beautiful music together and hoopz was pissed) so idk i hope he picks hoopz she is bad!!!!! but i can believe she's a dyke(she got that look). one

03-08-2006, 07:19 PM         #29
mixtapeking3090  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd go with Hoopz.. Flav gets 2 for 1 with that deal (Moms was feelin him too)...

13 years ago '04        #30
txboy3000 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 0 0
Flav is crazy if he picks NewYork(Mr.NewYork).

03-09-2006, 07:30 PM         #31
smoothhustle26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Flav doen't pic Hoopz, he is the dumbest mutha@#%^$^ in the world.

13 years ago '04        #32
as11am 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 0 0
New York is going to win because she brings drama to the show. When she win VH1 is going to have another hit show with Flav, New York and her mother. You know she don't like Flav, so thats another reality show. VH1 will be making more money.

03-09-2006, 07:43 PM         #33
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 as11am said
New York is going to win because she brings drama to the show. When she win VH1 is going to have another hit show with Flav, New York and her mother. You know she don't like Flav, so thats another reality show. VH1 will be making more money.

Damn you right...

03-09-2006, 07:44 PM         #34
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flav is a pimp...he really aint trippin off neither
Vh1 is cuttin the checks

03-09-2006, 07:50 PM         #35
mjshytown45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOOPZ got everything u could ask for in a lady:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

She Badd u see dem lipz

13 years ago '04        #36
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 54 54
If Flav doesnt pick Hoopz and goes wit New York..he officially is coming out the closet...New York is on dat transvestite sh*t...

03-09-2006, 08:23 PM         #37
State Property  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rumor has it, Its already set that New York's gonna win

We all ready know the show is fake (due to the fact that %90 of the girls on the show are small time actresses, models, and/or reality tv contestants). However that doesn't keep us from watching. What does (besides the females for the most part...minus the trannies n hillbillies), is the fact that we're in suspence over who will get the final clock. As if flav has a decision to weigh on his hands. When the truth is...

... He already made it long before the show.

This is just one of the stories (all sounding VERY similar) floating around the net... this one comes from the Justus league message board

WHO's GONNA WIN FLAVA OF LOVE???

I read on another board that the whole show is a fake (shocker!). That New York and Flav were already an item before the show even began. Not only that, but New York is now expecting Flav's lovechild. Well, if true that might help explain New York's insistence on calling Flav "my man" and doting on him so much. If it is true, that makes her seem much less crazy.

Watch the episodes again in light of possible raging hormones of a pregnant woman, forced to live in a house in which 'her man' as she puts it, kisses and flirts and canoodles with 19 other women? And if that woman is a jealous type to start with? Shiiiiiit, then I don't know what is.

New York's mom brought even more drama - but why would she be so opposed, and talk about 'making a mistake' if her daughter were just considering going out with Flav? But if her daughter was going to marry him - it makes sense. And same with New York's dad. He's too 'real' to pretend well, and he let it slip that Flav's going to be his son in law and he didn't mind that.

So unfortunately for those who hate it when the villains win... I bet New York walks off with this 'prize'. Not only that - I bet we get a reality show next season about their wedding plans! With Old York bringing the conflict. I do worry about their possible love child, since I just saw part of an ep today on repeat, in which N.Y. very purposely (and admittedly) does a "mind mess" or whatever on Rain ("to see if I was powerful enough to mess her up...and it worked"). She just strikes me as very manipulative - not good mom dukes material at all. Take it for what it's worth till you peep it on Sunday. But don't be surprised if most of what I said comes true.
-----------------------------------------------------
im gonna repost this in another topic if u wanna discuss

13 years ago '05        #38
buuzero 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 31 31
Word. I can totally see this all being staged. But dammit if New York isn't the most annoying b1tch to ever grace the tv screen. I don't see how anyone could ever stand her, and her mom is even worse. Televised cancer right there.

Ugh.

That ho using the name "New York" is like puttin a stain on that state. Awful, awful, awful woman. LMAO at all the tranny references.

Hoopz is the complete opposite of her... and 100x hotter.

13 years ago '04        #39
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 6895 6895
I Say New York she seems really into flav hoopz looks to me like she just tryin to amp her modeling career

Last edited by #1nasfan; 03-09-2006 at 10:46 PM..

03-09-2006, 11:15 PM         #40
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know who is gonna win...
but i would fu*kK THE sh*t outta hoopz

03-10-2006, 06:38 AM         #41
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll be surprised if New York loses. I saw something a few months back that said she won.

Last edited by Ben Codean; 03-10-2006 at 07:01 AM..

03-10-2006, 06:52 AM         #42
camron34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York is going to win, easy question. Think about it. After this show, Flav is going to want to do another show, probably with the winner. Now what make for better TV??? Him and Hoops, or him and the crazy, drama queen, New York. I do think that Hoops is better looking, but New York has everything what reality TV wants. We all know that Flav isn't going to marry either one of these h&^*??? Come on now!!!!!

03-10-2006, 07:03 AM         #43
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 camron34 said
New York is going to win, easy question. Think about it. After this show, Flav is going to want to do another show, probably with the winner. Now what make for better TV??? Him and Hoops, or him and the crazy, drama queen, New York. I do think that Hoops is better looking, but New York has everything what reality TV wants. We all know that Flav isn't going to marry either one of these h&^*??? Come on now!!!!!
Exactly. Its all about getting the the next reality show. This is Flav's what? Third I think. There will be a fourth bank on it and being with New York makes for a better show than Hoopz since New Yorks a drama queen.

03-10-2006, 07:52 AM         #44
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mjshytown45 said
HOOPZ got everything u could ask for in a lady:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

She Badd u see dem lipz

Yes U are right

03-10-2006, 08:03 AM         #45
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it just me....actually Hoopz isnt all that

03-10-2006, 08:09 AM         #46
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said
is it just me....actually Hoopz isnt all that
She actually looks better on tv than any of the pic Ive seen.

13 years ago '05        #47
yunnwask 
space
space
$513 | Props total: 0 0
I want New York to win cus I can't see Hoopz with that nasty subhuman Flab oh Flav. It hurts me to see some nice meat like that go 2 waste

13 years ago '05        #48
mecca 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 0 0
I saw hoopz in person at the CIAA in charlotte I think she looks even better in person

03-11-2006, 01:19 PM         #49
Half_Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOOPZ gonna get picked, but then again FLAV do got weird taste, he might pick nasty NY. Don't forget he did go out with Bridget.

13 years ago '05        #50
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 426 426
let the hype begin....even though we know who's winning....right??

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  40
Signs you are getting old
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  37
audio inside OFFICIAL AFTERMATH DEBUT: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard 11/16 [ANTICIPATION/D..
132 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Well damn 6ix9ine got his chick in check
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  30
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
288 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Mark Zuckerberg ordered all Facebook executives to use Android phones
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
6IX9INE fires his manager Shottie "Tr3yway" and cancels all his U.S. Tour Dates
147 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
RiP E3 2019