most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2006, 10:24 PM         #21
longislandfresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shanon said:
Then funniest thing was when NY was like damn that bi*ch breath smell like sh*t, and it went on my chin. Lol If flav don't pick Hoopz he's a loser. In other words he's gonna pick NY, cuz he a loser. I hope he does smarten up and take hoopz.
haha yeah! new york is like "her breaf smelt like straight up sh*t. it smelt like a toilet full of sh*t" ... that part had me crackin up
 03-08-2006, 07:19 AM         #22
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York will win but Hoopz was the better of the two for me.
 03-08-2006, 07:21 AM         #23
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hoopz but new york might get it still
 03-08-2006, 07:36 AM         #24
DJ sWiFt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

kmon is this even a question?
 12 years ago '04        #25
Shanon 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 15 15
Its crazy that he would even consider NY over Hoopz.
 03-08-2006, 06:39 PM         #26
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think hoopz is to beautiful for flav but i wana c new yorks reaction wen he pick hoopz cuz hoopz probably not even into flav cuz he 46 n old n ugly peityful
 12 years ago '04        #27
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
I'm hoping he'll pick Hoopz because Ny is kinda skitz....ok...not kinda....she is skitz. Both of them got body but I am hoping for a happy ending...please pick Hoops...lol
 03-08-2006, 06:59 PM         #28
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would pick hoopzbut i think ny is going 2 win cause she let flav smash(cause she was talking about how they made beautiful music together and hoopz was pissed) so idk i hope he picks hoopz she is bad!!!!! but i can believe she's a dyke(she got that look). one
 03-08-2006, 07:19 PM         #29
mixtapeking3090  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd go with Hoopz.. Flav gets 2 for 1 with that deal (Moms was feelin him too)...
 12 years ago '04        #30
txboy3000 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 0 0
Flav is crazy if he picks NewYork(Mr.NewYork).
 03-09-2006, 07:30 PM         #31
smoothhustle26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Flav doen't pic Hoopz, he is the dumbest mutha@#%^$^ in the world.
 12 years ago '04        #32
as11am 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
New York is going to win because she brings drama to the show. When she win VH1 is going to have another hit show with Flav, New York and her mother. You know she don't like Flav, so thats another reality show. VH1 will be making more money.
 03-09-2006, 07:43 PM         #33
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 as11am said:
New York is going to win because she brings drama to the show. When she win VH1 is going to have another hit show with Flav, New York and her mother. You know she don't like Flav, so thats another reality show. VH1 will be making more money.

Damn you right...
 03-09-2006, 07:44 PM         #34
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flav is a pimp...he really aint trippin off neither
Vh1 is cuttin the checks
 03-09-2006, 07:50 PM         #35
mjshytown45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOOPZ got everything u could ask for in a lady:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

She Badd u see dem lipz
 12 years ago '04        #36
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 42 42
If Flav doesnt pick Hoopz and goes wit New York..he officially is coming out the closet...New York is on dat transvestite sh*t...
 03-09-2006, 08:23 PM         #37
State Property  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rumor has it, Its already set that New York's gonna win

We all ready know the show is fake (due to the fact that %90 of the girls on the show are small time actresses, models, and/or reality tv contestants). However that doesn't keep us from watching. What does (besides the females for the most part...minus the trannies n hillbillies), is the fact that we're in suspence over who will get the final clock. As if flav has a decision to weigh on his hands. When the truth is...

... He already made it long before the show.

This is just one of the stories (all sounding VERY similar) floating around the net... this one comes from the Justus league message board

WHO's GONNA WIN FLAVA OF LOVE???

I read on another board that the whole show is a fake (shocker!). That New York and Flav were already an item before the show even began. Not only that, but New York is now expecting Flav's lovechild. Well, if true that might help explain New York's insistence on calling Flav "my man" and doting on him so much. If it is true, that makes her seem much less crazy.

Watch the episodes again in light of possible raging hormones of a pregnant woman, forced to live in a house in which 'her man' as she puts it, kisses and flirts and canoodles with 19 other women? And if that woman is a jealous type to start with? Shiiiiiit, then I don't know what is.

New York's mom brought even more drama - but why would she be so opposed, and talk about 'making a mistake' if her daughter were just considering going out with Flav? But if her daughter was going to marry him - it makes sense. And same with New York's dad. He's too 'real' to pretend well, and he let it slip that Flav's going to be his son in law and he didn't mind that.

So unfortunately for those who hate it when the villains win... I bet New York walks off with this 'prize'. Not only that - I bet we get a reality show next season about their wedding plans! With Old York bringing the conflict. I do worry about their possible love child, since I just saw part of an ep today on repeat, in which N.Y. very purposely (and admittedly) does a "mind mess" or whatever on Rain ("to see if I was powerful enough to mess her up...and it worked"). She just strikes me as very manipulative - not good mom dukes material at all. Take it for what it's worth till you peep it on Sunday. But don't be surprised if most of what I said comes true.
-----------------------------------------------------
im gonna repost this in another topic if u wanna discuss
 12 years ago '05        #38
buuzero 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 31 31
Word. I can totally see this all being staged. But dammit if New York isn't the most annoying b1tch to ever grace the tv screen. I don't see how anyone could ever stand her, and her mom is even worse. Televised cancer right there.

Ugh.

That ho using the name "New York" is like puttin a stain on that state. Awful, awful, awful woman. LMAO at all the tranny references.

Hoopz is the complete opposite of her... and 100x hotter.
 12 years ago '04        #39
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
I Say New York she seems really into flav hoopz looks to me like she just tryin to amp her modeling career

Last edited by #1nasfan; 03-09-2006 at 10:46 PM..
 03-09-2006, 11:15 PM         #40
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know who is gonna win...
but i would fu*kK THE sh*t outta hoopz
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy