FLAVOR OF LOVE HOOPZ vs. NEWYORK

most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 70
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-05-2006, 09:59 PM         #1
7630 pageviews
119 comments


sexciPRlilThang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FLAVOR OF LOVE HOOPZ vs. NEWYORK
 

 
Hoopz vs. New York
who you think should win and why? me personally I think Hoopz is gangstah she keeps it real but theres still sutin funny bout her that dont just sit right wit me...shes the only one that hasnt gave it up to flav is it because she doesnt want to portray herself as as.lut and has respect for herself or is it because she cant bare to do the damn thing wit flavor flav! ughhh and New York that chick is 730 U never know what she really thinkin .....I want New York to win she a B**** but they look cute together Hoopz look like she has a shorty waitin for her at home maybe its that funny thing im feelin bout her....i dunno what ya think?

119 comments for "FLAVOR OF LOVE HOOPZ vs. NEWYORK"

 12 years ago '04        #2
DTP 
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
New York is disgusting.

Flav is a retard and that's who he'll probably pick. I love when he talks all that bullsh*t about finding a "real girl" when ALL OF THOSE GIRLS are skeezers looking for TV time and money. Hoopz is hot, but she's a model and we all know damn well she wouldn't give that negro the time of day outside of reality TV.

That show is like a trainwreck. You don't want to watch, but you can't pull away.
 12 years ago '05        #3
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
hoops a str8 dyme, that my pick
 03-05-2006, 10:25 PM         #4
PaineBishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just started watchin the show but the only one I woulda picked would be Hoopz. She fine than a muhfu*ka and she real wit it. Plus I think the other broad is a dude
 03-06-2006, 01:19 AM         #5
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoopz
 03-06-2006, 08:40 PM         #6
THIZZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope He Picks Hoops Cuz She Fine As Hell New York Looks Like A Dude Wit b00bs
 12 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25177 25177
Hoopz Got My Money....fu*k New York,She Gangsta But Too Ruff In My Eyes.
 03-07-2006, 12:07 PM         #8
PinkLemonade29  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTP said:
New York is disgusting.

Flav is a retard and that's who he'll probably pick. I love when he talks all that bullsh*t about finding a "real girl" when ALL OF THOSE GIRLS are skeezers looking for TV time and money. Hoopz is hot, but she's a model and we all know damn well she wouldn't give that negro the time of day outside of reality TV.

That show is like a trainwreck. You don't want to watch, but you can't pull away.
i agree! thats exactly what i was thinkin. i started watchin the show as a joke...i just can't miss an episode now! all of them are crazy. i like hoopz better than new york but shes crazy, flav is crazy. he likes them crazy girls so i wont be surprised if he picks her. that chick is head over heels for him, strange as it may seem to a normal person.
 12 years ago '05        #9
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
yea, I don't know how this gonna pan out. But Hoopz got my pick.
 12 years ago '05        #10
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
If HOOPZ doesn't get picked.... Flav officially becomes a dumb n*gga! Wait, too late!
 03-07-2006, 01:40 PM         #11
DYMEPIMPIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah hoopz is a tight a.ss gurl .. got to go with her
 12 years ago '04        #12
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 s3xciPRlilThang said:
Hoopz vs. New York
who you think should win and why? me personally I think Hoopz is gangstah she keeps it real but theres still sutin funny bout her that dont just sit right wit me...shes the only one that hasnt gave it up to flav is it because she doesnt want to portray herself as as.lut and has respect for herself or is it because she cant bare to do the damn thing wit flavor flav! ughhh and New York that chick is 730 U never know what she really thinkin .....I want New York to win she a B**** but they look cute together Hoopz look like she has a shorty waitin for her at home maybe its that funny thing im feelin bout her....i dunno what ya think?

not true, because when bridget asked hoopz if she was attracted she said yes and if she would have s3x with him and hoopz said yes( unless the lie detector is lying lmao picture that)

anyway im goin wit hoopz

new york =
 03-07-2006, 05:54 PM         #13
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want New York to win........ For 2 reasons.

1. I think she really likes dude and will actually stick with him

2. Hoopz is a well known Dyke in Michigan. She don't even like dudes. This is just a experiment for her and a way to get publicity.

Illstreet :cool:
 03-07-2006, 08:55 PM         #14
longislandfresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ damn is hoopz really a lesbo??

as for me, new york straight up retarded but so is flave so i think he should pick her. plus i agree, i think she really truly likes him in some f-ed up way and altho hoopz is mad chill, i dont think she gon be able to stand livin with flave and dealin with that dude everyday. even if the money's good, the dude is whack. ...yo but how FUNNY was it when pumkin spit on new york and new york threw that bi*ch into the camera!! i neva laughed so hard, the re-play is on the vh1. website, HILARIOUS.
 03-07-2006, 09:21 PM         #15
deadjunkee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hoopz, cause new york is a f'ing psycho
 12 years ago '04        #16
DTP 
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
 longislandfresh said:
yo but how FUNNY was it when pumkin spit on new york and new york threw that bi*ch into the camera!! i neva laughed so hard, the re-play is on the vh1. website, HILARIOUS.
It was stupid until Pumkin's head slammed against the camera with the sound effect. Her head went "yurrrrrrrrr~!" I was eating breakfast at the time and almost shat my pants. It was funny as fu*k.

I hate New York, but dammnnn, she was going to whip her a.ss.
 03-07-2006, 09:48 PM         #17
TreyLane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York is garbage, has an adams apple and sh*t, you know she is a man. Hoopz better get picked or flav is dumb as sh*t.
 03-07-2006, 09:50 PM         #18
notorious1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Pick is Hoopz
 12 years ago '04        #19
Shanon 
space
avatar space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 15 15
Then funniest thing was when NY was like damn that bi*ch breath smell like sh*t, and it went on my chin. Lol If flav don't pick Hoopz he's a loser. In other words he's gonna pick NY, cuz he a loser. I hope he does smarten up and take hoopz.
 03-07-2006, 10:15 PM         #20
Jazzy6969  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoopz
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy