most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2006, 07:18 PM         #1
7838 pageviews
11 comments

yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Morning Workout Question?

Greetings,

Tryin to get in shape for summer so...I work out 40 minutes in morning 40 minutes in evening. All cardio at this point cause it's still early in my workout program. I do treadmill with a program that usually burns about 400-490 calories ( so the treadmill says that reads my heart rate).

Supposedly a morning workout burns 3x the amount of fat if you haven't eaten or drank anything. Is this true?

Is ephedrine still available? The energy boost it gave me before was unbelievable. I used it to get through the workouts and lost a LOT.

Thanks Peepz
Y1

At what point should I add in weight training? Will it add in weight loss?

11 comments for "Morning Workout Question?"

12 years ago '04        #2
zolio 
space
space
space
$286 | Props total: 0 0
Supposedly a morning workout burns 3x the amount of fat if you haven't eaten or drank anything. Is this true?

TRUE

Is ephedrine still available? The energy boost it gave me before was unbelievable. I used it to get through the workouts and lost a LOT.

Illegal, and not very good for your heart...
try tribulus, its work for me
 03-06-2006, 03:58 PM         #3
DJatar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
morning workouts are better because your stomach is empty, so when u do cardio ur burnin ur own fat right away, whereas if u were doin it say at nite after uve eaten, u wud b burnin the energy from the food you ate as opposed to the fat thats already on ur body
 03-07-2006, 12:48 PM         #4
trigonomik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if you cant workout first thing in the morning, but still adhere to a low calory diet, regulary workout with a mixture of cardio and weights? will you still be able to see the same results?
 12 years ago '04        #5
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
 zolio said:

Illegal, and not very good for your heart...
try tribulus, its work for me
Ephedra is legal. It was ok'ed last year. You can't find it at GNC or Vitamin World, but you can buy it on the net.

Ephedra is really no different than caffiene or any other supplement used to increase your energy or metabolism. You just have to drink water.
 03-10-2006, 11:57 PM         #6
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^lots Of Water!
 03-11-2006, 01:08 AM         #7
joonz101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should stay away from ephiderine becase there is proven danger wiht using ephdrine .........try drinking lots of green tea because that raises ur metoblism and cut down on carbs that slows ur metabolism
and make sure u count ur calories (dont exeed 2000 cal per day)
(try rev xp and work out wiht it)
 12 years ago '04        #8
Mega 
space
space
 joonz101 said:
you should stay away from ephiderine becase there is proven danger wiht using ephdrine .........try drinking lots of green tea because that raises ur metoblism and cut down on carbs that slows ur metabolism
and make sure u count ur calories (dont exeed 2000 cal per day)
(try rev xp and work out wiht it)

It's no proven danger

If I smoke weed and then go out and drink, then get behind the wheel of a car...was it the weed or was it the alcohol, the other person driving or me driving?
 12 years ago '04        #9
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 5875 5875
ephedra has been proven to cause heart attacks and that kind of stuff how has it not been proven to be dangerous. now its not dangerous to everyone but some people have died from it. i think the problem with ephedra is that people didnt know when to stop using it.
 12 years ago '04        #10
Mega 
space
space
At it's peak millions across the world were using it in some form, either for diet or performance purposes. You have a better shot of winning the lottery, struck by lightening, dying from a bee sting than dying from ephedra. Hell you might fall off a treadmill and break your neck.

Read this

The ban on ephedra has been lifted.

Ephedra is a herb used for hundreds of years to treat asthma and other conditions. Because of its ability to increase metabolism, it also became popular as an ingredient in diet pills. Ephedra was taken off the market in April 2004 by the FDA after safety concerns.

One high-profile case involved Baltimore Orioles pitcher Steve Bechler. He was 23 years old when he died during spring training in February 2003. At the time, Bechler was taking diet pills containing ephedrine - the active substance in ephedra - to lose some weight.

Many people, me included, felt a complete ban on the herb was a harsh and unnecessary move. Bechler, for instance, had a history of borderline high blood pressure and abnormal liver and a family history of heart disease.

Although some media quote the number of deaths due to ephedra at 155, an FDA-commissioned report in 2003 stated in its final ruling that five deaths could be attributed directly to ephedra.

To put this number in perspective, about 12 to 17 million people consumed ephedra in 1999, reports the American Herbal Products a.ssociation. The Nutrition Business Journal estimated that sales of ephedra in 2002 were $1.25 billion.

Contrast this with the number of people k!lled each year because of pharmaceutical drugs. A study reported that in 106,000 people died in 1994 because of overmedication or adverse reactions to prescription drugs.

Some might call the FDA misguided.

Just look at the last few years: Vioxx and other arthritis drugs and their effect on the heart
HRT and heart disease and cancer

The ban on ephedra didn't affect the sale of over-the-counter cold medications such as decongestants which often contain ephedrine in synthetic form.

It also sparked worry that this was a sign of things to come. The ban of ephedra was the first time the FDA had removed a dietary supplement after a landmark law was created to supposedly protect our access to them. The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), passed in 1994, amended the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act of 1938 to change how dietary supplements are regulated and labeled. Under the DSHEA, dietary supplements were classified as foods and not drugs.

The ban was challenged by Utah-based Nutraceutical Corporation. They make an ephedra product with less than 10 mg of ephedra. The judge ruled, in accordance with the DSHEA, the FDA could not place the burden to prove safety on dietary supplement manufacturers as it does for drug and device makers.

Instead, the agency "must establish that (ephedra supplements) pose a significant or unreasonable risk by a preponderance of the evidence," Campbell wrote.

Campbell also said that the FDA couldn't prove this with low doses of ephedra.

Last edited by Mega; 03-11-2006 at 05:38 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #11
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 714 714
Thats alot of cardio to be doing if your trying to gain muscle. Now if your just trying to lose weight than i guess thats good. I keep on reading that too much cardio and do more harm than good.
 03-12-2006, 04:13 PM         #12
yellowone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tryin to lose a lot of weight fast and then work on muscle after I've fropped about 30 lbs
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy