"POST YOUR NEW PICKUPS" MAR '06. Post All Pickups Here. Check Often for Nice S#%(!

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-24-2006, 03:40 PM         #221
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feroze05 said:
which store is it dat store that at da back at a jewerly store and they have dem chambury 7's
its called champion.....got a timberland and nike logo on the sign its right by the train
 03-24-2006, 09:01 PM         #222
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



and had to replace the empties

[pic - click to view]

 03-24-2006, 09:49 PM         #223
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that tan suede NY fitted is sick....how much....and where...????


Last edited by $hArP; 03-24-2006 at 09:50 PM..
 03-24-2006, 10:06 PM         #224
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its the pinhole suede hat. got it for 29.99 at finish line
 03-24-2006, 10:43 PM         #225
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nYcKiNg23 said:
its the pinhole suede hat. got it for 29.99 at finish line
 03-25-2006, 09:23 AM         #226
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tcap said:
Well I emailed him askin about the authenticity, his words were..
I guarantee the authenticity and will give you a full refund within 7 days
So will see
make sure to keep that email of him saying that because when it really comes down to getting your money back, you want no complications.
 03-25-2006, 09:25 AM         #227
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but hold on i remember a guy telling me retail tiffs are like 90 and people push them for like 250 in certain areas
 12 years ago '04        #228
iRyceboi 
space
avatar space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 7 7
 Katsumoto said:
but hold on i remember a guy telling me retail tiffs are like 90 and people push them for like 250 in certain areas
the tiffs are 1000000000% fake..
 12 years ago '04        #229
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7583 7583
 iRyceboi said:

[pic - click to view]



finally framed my posters.. other than that.. nothing new.. yet :rolleyes:

Im LOVING them posters!!:D

oh and ya kicks in the background is cool to
 03-25-2006, 12:48 PM         #230
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Katsumoto said:
make sure to keep that email of him saying that because when it really comes down to getting your money back, you want no complications.
I saved the mail for sure, plus he lives close to me and if there is any problems Ill be knocking at his door with a few people with me.

and @ riceboi your probly right but if they are good enough fakes ill probly just keep em. Im not a real sneaker head who wants a crazy collection so authenticity isnt that big of a deal to me...although they would be the first thing I bought knowing its fake..


Last edited by tcap; 03-25-2006 at 02:43 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #231
pj0405 
space
avatar space
space
$598 | Props total: 12 12
jus cop the blk nd white 14's... sry 4 da blurry pic... came 4rm my phone



[pic - click to view]




also got dis gangsta azz Sean John shirt 2 match wit dem.......

next the 7's!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by pj0405; 03-25-2006 at 07:48 PM..
 03-25-2006, 10:01 PM         #232
Fundillo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just a couple shirts
>>>Worldwide Respects >>>Capoeira

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 03-26-2006, 12:15 PM         #233
esque 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tcap said:
Well I emailed him askin about the authenticity, his words were..
I guarantee the authenticity and will give you a full refund within 7 days
So will see
On the actual shoe, if the production date on the Tiffs isn't 05-16-05 and if it doesn't touch the barcode, its not legit. Also, the number above the barcode, starts with a 3, should begin before the barcode begins and hang off like so:

[pic - click to view]



The easiest way is to just look at the box label and if the "Nike Dunk Low Pro SB" isn't centered, theyre not legit.
 03-26-2006, 12:18 PM         #234
esque 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Katsumoto said:
but hold on i remember a guy telling me retail tiffs are like 90 and people push them for like 250 in certain areas
Dunk SBs retail for around $79.99 usually, however they usually get hyped up like crazy (like the Diamonds/Tiffs) and some stores then decide to sell them for more. Most legit sneaker sites (not eBay) and people on ISS/Hypebeast forums sell them for over $200 easy. The pigeon dunks are a good example, a completely beat up and used pair went on ebay a week or so ago for over $500.
So yeah, if hot SBs drop and you want them, check out Skatepark of Tampa, they usually will sell for retail regardless.
 03-26-2006, 12:52 PM         #235
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 esque said:
On the actual shoe, if the production date on the Tiffs isn't 05-16-05 and if it doesn't touch the barcode, its not legit. Also, the number above the barcode, starts with a 3, should begin before the barcode begins and hang off like so:

The easiest way is to just look at the box label and if the "Nike Dunk Low Pro SB" isn't centered, theyre not legit.
Yea their def fake, their probly gonna come tomorrow so Ill let ya guys know just how fake they are lol:D
 03-26-2006, 05:53 PM         #236
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iRyceboi said:
the tiffs are 1000000000% fake..
so how much are retail tiffs? im curious
 03-26-2006, 06:02 PM         #237
esque 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Katsumoto said:
so how much are retail tiffs? im curious
Retail Tiffs essentially no longer exist because every store sold out within a day. There were some restocks here and there but they were far and in between. SPoT was selling Tiffs at around $90.00 and some NYC boutiques also sold for that price, but most places did mark them up to around $150.00 because of the hype around the shoe. Some cats waited over a week outside stores to get them.

If you want to get legit Tiffs now, your best bet is on ISS or NT, or the really high priced ones on eBay. If you need a legit check, PM or email me or make a thread with the shoe.
 03-26-2006, 06:36 PM         #238
Fundillo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
little pickup from Zumiez = $96.79

[pic - click to view]

 03-26-2006, 08:47 PM         #239
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 esque said:
Retail Tiffs essentially no longer exist because every store sold out within a day. There were some restocks here and there but they were far and in between. SPoT was selling Tiffs at around $90.00 and some NYC boutiques also sold for that price, but most places did mark them up to around $150.00 because of the hype around the shoe. Some cats waited over a week outside stores to get them.

If you want to get legit Tiffs now, your best bet is on ISS or NT, or the really high priced ones on eBay. If you need a legit check, PM or email me or make a thread with the shoe.
no i was just wondering on the price. dude was saying i was wrong about tiffs being 90 so i was asking. i dont feed into the hype like that so im not lookin for them. around here all thats pretty low because its not crazy around here. so fu*k payin 150 for something that was retail at 90.
 03-26-2006, 09:14 PM         #240
Que813 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



my march, so far. st pats forces comin in the next week or so.
sorry for the sh*tty cam phone pix
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy