The OFFICIAL Carolina @ Duke Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2006, 02:28 PM         #21
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Terry is on Mcroberts in the post Coach K will expliot that BIG time and Terry will foul out. Best bet Terry on Red*ck n Nelson........But unc will have to double team shelden Download like the first game and if Mcroberts can stay out of foul trouble then duke stands a real shot at handling this game, but Dockery is still hurt and suffering from a bumb hands thats limited his mins, but its senior night for him. Go BLUEDEVILS and ayo LANCE THOMAS IS N THA HOUSE TONIGHT
 03-04-2006, 02:30 PM         #22
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like to shelden whoop ur a.ss and then stick his size 18 shoe in ur a.ss and kick it from Duke to Florida then pull out his dik and put it ur mouth like you were his bi*ch now that would be ILL
 12 years ago '04        #23
soopadupafly 
space
space
$183 | Props total: 0 0
The Diaper Dandies Get The W...heels All The Way..>whatcha Know Bout Dem Khaka Lacki Boys!!! Close Game For Sure!!!!! Who Remembers Vinces Superman Dunk On When He Was Like Parallel Wit Da Rim!!!! Wow!!!!
 03-04-2006, 02:33 PM         #24
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is this Bezerkoff and ThugLuv5451.........corny a.ss dudes on this site
 03-04-2006, 02:37 PM         #25
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude jocks us.what can we say?
 12 years ago '04        #26
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,314 | Props total: 11351 11351
 ThugLuv5450 said:
that dude jocks us.what can we say?
I don't jock nobody, y'all jock me because I don't agree with you about a lot of sh*t. I enjoy making fun of Sheldon Williams because other than the fact that he looks like he has down syndrome, he'd be dead on to play Chewbacca without any costume if they ever did a remake of the OG Star Wars series.
 03-04-2006, 02:55 PM         #27
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^y do u keep refering to another man's looks? cuz 1, his girl is badder than urs... and 2, its homo... so y keep doin it? We're talkin about the love of the game, and ur talkin about ur love for men... get focused on the topic at hand... and bluntz, u pre-maturely ejaculated cuz thug wasn't even talkin bout u... he was answerin mjpip's question... he posted 2 times after u already b4 he said that, y would u think like 6 posts after u spoke, he'd be talkin to u?
 12 years ago '04        #28
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
^^y do u keep refering to another man's looks? cuz 1, his girl is badder than urs... and 2, its homo... so y keep doin it? We're talkin about the love of the game, and ur talkin about ur love for men... get focused on the topic at hand... and bluntz, u pre-maturely ejaculated cuz thug wasn't even talkin bout u... he was answerin mjpip's question... he posted 2 times after u already b4 he said that, y would u think like 6 posts after u spoke, he'd be talkin to u?
Okay I fu*ked up, I smoke mad trees, it's to be expected. I can comment on dude's looks because I know I'm not a f*g and I'm not afraid to say that the dude looks like Chewbacca, which is definitely true. Me being comfortable with my heteros3xuality allows me to talk sh*t about a motherfu*ker who looks like some kind of cartoon character out of South Park. Motherfu*ker looks like you could stamp "Stupid Motherfu*ker" between his eyes, I mean they are about as far apart as that ugly a.ss bi*ch on the new Real World, you could probably ski jump off his face.
 03-04-2006, 03:07 PM         #29
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Okay I fu*ked up, I smoke mad trees, it's to be expected. I can comment on dude's looks because I know I'm not a f*g and I'm not afraid to say that the dude looks like Chewbacca, which is definitely true. Me being comfortable with my heteros3xuality allows me to talk sh*t about a motherfu*ker who looks like some kind of cartoon character out of South Park. Motherfu*ker looks like you could stamp "Stupid Motherfu*ker" between his eyes, I mean they are about as far apart as that ugly a.ss bi*ch on the new Real World, you could probably ski jump off his face.
and his girl is still badder than urs...

But still, it was cool maybe the first 2-3 times u did it, cuz hey, its ur opinion... but the next 495095095009505905 times were just redundant... maybe if it effected his game or sumthin, it'd be worth the re-mention, but every sheldon mention? Its not like duke fans care what he looks like...
 12 years ago '04        #30
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
and his girl is still badder than urs...

But still, it was cool maybe the first 2-3 times u did it, cuz hey, its ur opinion... but the next 495095095009505905 times were just redundant... maybe if it effected his game or sumthin, it'd be worth the re-mention, but every sheldon mention? Its not like duke fans care what he looks like...
Yeah you probably right, I'll lay off that Chewy sh*t from now on. And about his girl being badder than mines that ain't too hard because I'm not in a relationship at the moment and I've never seen what she looks like but going off what he looks like she sees that NBA lottery money at the end of the rainbow because if this n*gga wasn't a basketball player no woman would ever even look in his direction. Just my opinion.
 03-04-2006, 03:14 PM         #31
O-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This might be a good game, but I think that Duke will pull off the win!
 12 years ago '04        #32
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
got it set to record....should be one for the books....still shocked unc has went from unranked to number 13 in the nation over the last few months..
 03-04-2006, 03:26 PM         #33
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does NE one see carolina as a under dog? i don't
 12 years ago '04        #34
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Red*ck bout to shine on their a.sses. He gon come out slow, then run off. But Duke prolly gon lose cuz Williams gon be stopped. Just a theory, but look for it
 03-04-2006, 03:46 PM         #35
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ionno, wiliams and hansborough cancelled each other out last game, so duke ended up winnin... but carolina has a lot more heads steppin up now, so this is gonna be INTERESTING
 03-04-2006, 03:50 PM         #36
ThugLuv5451 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duke has JJ unc has no chance
 12 years ago '04        #37
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ThugLuv5451 said:
duke has JJ unc has no chance
And i thought Lebron was the most overrated baller in history
 12 years ago '04        #38
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Confidance said:
And i thought Lebron was the most overrated baller in history
Wrong again bucko, that would be none other than Mr. Kobe Bryant. Carry on.
 12 years ago '04        #39
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Wrong again bucko, that would be none other than Mr. Kobe Bryant. Carry on.
Kobe's not in any way, overrated. No, I take that back, sportscenter may overrate the guy, but he's a good baller. He is the heart and soul of the Lakers offense why can't people see that. Yall was all on the man's d*ck when Shaq was there now that he left, it's fu*k Kobe
 03-04-2006, 04:06 PM         #40
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U know what's funny about this lebron and kobe talk in a duke/carolina thread?
Bron wanted to go to carolina and kobe wanted to play for coach k...

But get that talk out of here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago