Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #361
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
umm ok who is this kid
 12 years ago '05        #362
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 datdude41 said:
Big East will make history, but when you got 16 teams, it's hard to not have a decent number of teams in the tourney. Big East is the truth, but it took adding teams to the conference to get it over the top.
How?? Big 10 may have 7 teams in the tourney.
 12 years ago '04        #363
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
How?? Big 10 may have 7 teams in the tourney.
wow too bad the Big East already did that...8,9,10 teams > 7
 12 years ago '05        #364
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 NYCNYCNYC said:
wow too bad the Big East already did that...8,9,10 teams > 7
Hahaha, you are really reaching now. your stupid, there's nothing else to say.
 03-05-2006, 08:17 AM         #365
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, aint no1 hiding from a thread....I didn't watch the game at my house,,,,,Secondly, Ginyard balled for like the first time all yr, that kid played his a.ss off, Red*ck needs to smoke a blunt or down some shots and relax but everywhere he went, dude was covered by one of two ppl like a damn blanket, Third, if Shelden dont play duke dont win..In the first half before he picked up 2 Duke was up 6-10 the whole half..when he's out unc came right back. 2nd half down 10 with him out and came back. Williams u gotta stop picking up stupid fouls, and where was Mcroberts then n*ggas dont EVER give him the ball in post when Shelden is out..U know its a bad omen when Meli knocks down 11 points. Tyler and Marcus balled on Duke tonight aint no denying that sh*t. Holla im going back to bed
 03-05-2006, 10:10 AM         #366
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haven't seen the rest of the thread really, but I will say this. Duke was down 11 with 3 minutes to go, and made an amazing comeback to go on a 8-0 run. They had a chance to tie, but Dockery fu*ked it up. J.J. has been off his game for 3 games in a row, he needs to find his shot back. Carolina was too much for Duke last night, Hansborough was the difference, he wanted it more. That and Shelden getting into foul trouble and J.J. being off, lead to this Duke loss.
 12 years ago '04        #367
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
they made that 8-0 run because we made dumb mistakes...frasor took a bad shot, and terry took a runner with no time coming off the clock and hit the side of the backboard.

Nelson made 2 huge threes, but hansbrough and frasor made free throws and sealed the game

and Williams was in foul trouble, but our team leader (Noel) was in foul trouble long before him..he had 3 in the first half. our freshman could have folded under the pressure with Noel on the bench, but they didn't

Last edited by uncfan888; 03-05-2006 at 10:15 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #368
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
anyone else see doug gotlieb go off on the duke team on gameday last night? He made some good points about mcroberts and paulus though, when are they going to start showing up? I don't think paulus is any good, but damn mcroberts had a lot of hype coming into the season and I haven't seen a whole lot out of him. You could say it's cause shelden's in there, but even when he isn't in there mcroberts doesn't do anything
 03-05-2006, 10:52 AM         #369
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What k!lls me is when ESPN Nation did that poll & like 60+ % said they think McRoberts will have a better college career than Hansbrough.
 03-05-2006, 10:53 AM         #370
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcroberts is back sit driving right now and it pisses me off but that dunk shocked me n*ggas hand was at top of the backboard or some sh*t. Uncfan i feel ur point with Noel but Nelson was on him and kid can play D, so i wasnt worried bout Noel, if Hansbourgh dont play good unc struggles unlike shelden dude hardly picks up stupid fouls.
 12 years ago '04        #371
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
give us that 2 seed in the tourney..we deserve it
 03-05-2006, 10:56 AM         #372
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcroberts is going to have a great season next yr and I think Hansbourgh stats will go down cause brandon wright is going to the nba soon and that n*gga is gonna wont to put up stats, so next yr hansbourgh might be in a mcroberts type deal this yr MAYBE is all im saying. Where as Mcroberts is going to be the man big man even though this Zoubek kid is starting to get hype so im excited, but Duke didnt help their cause with Lance Thomas I'd say unless he feels sorry for us. Hansbourgh LOL ur a bi*ch a 3 pointer WTF
 03-05-2006, 10:57 AM         #373
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uncfan without a doubt yall deserve a 2 seed and yall win the acc tourny might get that 2 seed in the big dance
 03-05-2006, 10:58 AM         #374
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sebastian where you been???
 12 years ago '04        #375
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Mcroberts is going to have a great season next yr and I think Hansbourgh stats will go down cause brandon wright is going to the nba soon and that n*gga is gonna wont to put up stats, so next yr hansbourgh might be in a mcroberts type deal this yr MAYBE is all im saying. Where as Mcroberts is going to be the man big man even though this Zoubek kid is starting to get hype so im excited, but Duke didnt help their cause with Lance Thomas I'd say unless he feels sorry for us. Hansbourgh LOL ur a bi*ch a 3 pointer WTF
a nothin but net three-pointer

he tickled the twylon

the trifecta baby

what a diaper Dandy.. a P-T-Per!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #376
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
fu*k Bruce Pearl and Bill Self... Roy Williams taking Carolina from not even makin the tourney to a 2-seed...not to mention beating duke on their own court on senior night...

COACH OF THE fu*kIN YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #377
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
where are the recruiting class standings?
 12 years ago '04        #378
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 uncfan888 said:
fu*k Bruce Pearl and Bill Self... Roy Williams taking Carolina from not even makin the tourney to a 2-seed...not to mention beating duke on their own court on senior night...

COACH OF THE fu*kIN YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd have to agree, plus Pearl should be banned from breathing for wearing those bright orange blazer and sweating more than 280 pound, 5'2 woman on a treadmill, I swear that is the nastiest sh*t I've ever seen, n*gga look like he just hopped in the shower with his clothes on every game over there on the sidelines. Donovan from Florida should get some sort of recognition for what he's done with such a young team that lost it's top three players, hopefully if he closes out well he can make the race for coach of the year even tighter.
 03-05-2006, 12:29 PM         #379
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
they made that 8-0 run because we made dumb mistakes...frasor took a bad shot, and terry took a runner with no time coming off the clock and hit the side of the backboard.

Nelson made 2 huge threes, but hansbrough and frasor made free throws and sealed the game

and Williams was in foul trouble, but our team leader (Noel) was in foul trouble long before him..he had 3 in the first half. our freshman could have folded under the pressure with Noel on the bench, but they didn't
I agree but Duke capitalized off UNC's dumb mistakes, Sheldens 4th foul with about 5 minutes to go was huge. Because with J.J. on a skid, Duke needed someone to step up. Granted Demarcus hit a few big shots, but if Shelden wasn't in foul trouble it might have gone a different way.
 12 years ago '04        #380
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8457 8457
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy