The OFFICIAL Carolina @ Duke Thread

view more...

most viewed right now
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #1
8466 page views
379 comments

uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
The OFFICIAL Carolina @ Duke Thread

about 10 hours to tip off...

already startin to get hype.

Eyes will be low by gametime

LET'S GET IT HEELS!!!!!!!!!

379 comments for "The OFFICIAL Carolina @ Duke Thread"

13 years ago '04        #2
NoLedge18720 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$29,351 | Props total: 9488 9488
lets go heels...I gotta find somewhere around my hotel to watch this joint...

03-04-2006, 10:46 AM         #3
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said
lets go heels...I gotta find somewhere around my hotel to watch this joint...

Bar would be ideal

13 years ago '06        #4
datdude41 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 2 2
I'm ready. I'll be watching this game alone, like I do every UNC game because I get really intense during their games.

03-04-2006, 11:09 AM         #5
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a Huge UNC fan, but it will be ugly I hate to say it but Duke will dominate... JJ Redd*ck and Sheldon Williams last home game, not to mention coming off a loss where they got absolutly robbed by the refs, I say Duke by 15

13 years ago '04        #6
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,227 | Props total: 18945 18945
 ai3theanswer said
Im a Huge UNC fan, but it will be ugly I hate to say it but Duke will dominate... JJ Redd*ck and Sheldon Williams last home game, not to mention coming off a loss where they got absolutly robbed by the refs, I say Duke by 15
I think that with people thinking like this that it won't go down that way. No way the game is won by 15 points by either team, these games always come down to the wire and I expect this one to be no different despite the high emotions from Duke. UNC by a buzzer beater would be the best sh*t ever, especially seeing as it would send an entire section of student fans, well nerds to be more specific into mass suicide mode. That would be just awesome. Go Heels!!!

13 years ago '06        #7
datdude41 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 2 2
 ai3theanswer said
It's been a while since a Duke-UNC game was won by more than 10 points. I really don't see it happening. Sure, Duke is coming off of an emotional loss, but that really doesn't mean anything. I think Duke will be really pumped up, but everyone will be in for a surprise when UNC shows up and doesn't back down. I think UNC will win and send those Duke seniors out on a sour note.

13 years ago '05        #8
QualityRecords 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,346 | Props total: 3937 3937
smh@ESPN having this sh*t on 3 different channels.

03-04-2006, 11:28 AM         #9
Gaboo06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tar heels are fu**in sweet. Duke doesnt stand a chance

13 years ago '04        #10
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
1st of all.....GO HEELS

2ndly...If anybody thinks this gonna be a blowout, you just dont know. Some of the best Carolina/Duke games have came on senior night. Stack's up and under dunk and that mircle shot from half court was on senior night. Trust me...both teams will come out swinging. Close game....at least 2 points....Heels pull off the upset in the biggest game of the baby heels lives!

03-04-2006, 11:58 AM         #11
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way UNC wins is if Sheldon gets in foul trouble, and JJ has a man in his face all game... last game Duke was dominating UNC before Rayshawn Terry stepped up and brought em back, that was at Chapel Hill, this is at Cameron where it is a lot harder to win. Make no mistake about it I will be rooting for UNC to win, but if they lose by 15 I won't be surprised. As a UNC fan prior to this season I didn't even think they'd make the tournament, so they have already exceeded my expectations, but to beat Duke at Cameron, man i dunno

03-04-2006, 12:04 PM         #12
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duke will win

13 years ago '05        #13
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
Let's GO!!! Tar Heels Baby!!!!!!

13 years ago '04        #14
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
how you folks think Roy will matchup? I say it should go like this:

Frasor on Palaus
Wes on Dockery
Tyler on SheWill
Terry on McRob
Noel on JJ

I don't want to see Roy put Wes on JJ. The only problem about Noel on JJ is that Noel might get into foul trouble.

BTW GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-04-2006, 02:11 PM         #15
ThugLuv5451 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all I kow is red*ck will drop 40 with his eyes closed all day

13 years ago '04        #16
1000bluntz 
space
space
How funny would it be if JJ has another Temple-esque performance on Senior Night? That would be the funniest sh*t this season.

13 years ago '05        #17
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,319 | Props total: 426 426
yall know what it is.......

03-04-2006, 02:15 PM         #18
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said
u see this javon? notice how ppl know when adversity is stacked against they team... the can swallow they pride and say their team is probably gonna lose... takes a REAL fan to do it...

i'm glad to see knowledge bein spit and valid opinions wit the exception of 1 or 2... i'm calm now, but i know if carolina wins and carolina fans start callin me tonight like duke aint had a great season and win the acc... i might stab someone... true story... oh, by the way... GO LOUISVILLE!!!

03-04-2006, 02:18 PM         #19
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said
How funny would it be if JJ has another Temple-esque performance on Senior Night? That would be the funniest sh*t this season.
of course it would be funny to a carolina fan... if i was u, i would want sheldon to have a fsu type performance and not really worry about jj... I want carolina to have a USC performance where USC's guards DESTROYED, RIPPED, AND MAN-HANDLED Carolina and carolina's guards....

13 years ago '04        #20
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Bezerk said
of course it would be funny to a carolina fan... if i was u, i would want sheldon to have a fsu type performance and not really worry about jj... I want carolina to have a USC performance where USC's guards DESTROYED, RIPPED, AND MAN-HANDLED Carolina and carolina's guards....
Actually I'd rather just see Sheldon get caught up in an epic light saber battle protecting Luke from the Dark Side, that would be ill.

03-04-2006, 02:28 PM         #21
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Terry is on Mcroberts in the post Coach K will expliot that BIG time and Terry will foul out. Best bet Terry on Red*ck n Nelson........But unc will have to double team shelden Download like the first game and if Mcroberts can stay out of foul trouble then duke stands a real shot at handling this game, but Dockery is still hurt and suffering from a bumb hands thats limited his mins, but its senior night for him. Go BLUEDEVILS and ayo LANCE THOMAS IS N THA HOUSE TONIGHT

03-04-2006, 02:30 PM         #22
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like to shelden whoop ur a.ss and then stick his size 18 shoe in ur a.ss and kick it from Duke to Florida then pull out his dik and put it ur mouth like you were his bi*ch now that would be ILL

13 years ago '04        #23
soopadupafly 
space
space
$183 | Props total: 0 0
The Diaper Dandies Get The W...heels All The Way..>whatcha Know Bout Dem Khaka Lacki Boys!!! Close Game For Sure!!!!! Who Remembers Vinces Superman Dunk On When He Was Like Parallel Wit Da Rim!!!! Wow!!!!

03-04-2006, 02:33 PM         #24
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is this Bezerkoff and ThugLuv5451.........corny a.ss dudes on this site

03-04-2006, 02:37 PM         #25
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude jocks us.what can we say?

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  41
Image(s) inside Flight attendant beauty
16 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+201online now  39
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+119online now  32
Old East Bay Magazine Prices
88 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+16online now  30
Video inside The Infamous Strong Neck Man Outta Jail With a Man His Shoulder
99 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+61online now  20
Video inside That Editing Mistake In Menace II Society
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+44online now  20
Video inside Nov 17 - Rare Win: Man is cleared from Rape charge after videotape.
64 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+38online now  12
Video inside The most terrifying machine in the world!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  10
Image(s) inside Should A Woman Take A Sh!t At Your House On The First Date?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy