Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
7282 pageviews
379 comments

uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
The OFFICIAL Carolina @ Duke Thread

about 10 hours to tip off...

already startin to get hype.

Eyes will be low by gametime

LET'S GET IT HEELS!!!!!!!!!

379 comments for "The OFFICIAL Carolina @ Duke Thread"

12 years ago '04        #2
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
lets go heels...I gotta find somewhere around my hotel to watch this joint...
 03-04-2006, 10:46 AM         #3
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
lets go heels...I gotta find somewhere around my hotel to watch this joint...

Bar would be ideal
 12 years ago '06        #4
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
I'm ready. I'll be watching this game alone, like I do every UNC game because I get really intense during their games.
 03-04-2006, 11:09 AM         #5
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a Huge UNC fan, but it will be ugly I hate to say it but Duke will dominate... JJ Redd*ck and Sheldon Williams last home game, not to mention coming off a loss where they got absolutly robbed by the refs, I say Duke by 15
 12 years ago '04        #6
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11367 11367
 ai3theanswer said:
Im a Huge UNC fan, but it will be ugly I hate to say it but Duke will dominate... JJ Redd*ck and Sheldon Williams last home game, not to mention coming off a loss where they got absolutly robbed by the refs, I say Duke by 15
I think that with people thinking like this that it won't go down that way. No way the game is won by 15 points by either team, these games always come down to the wire and I expect this one to be no different despite the high emotions from Duke. UNC by a buzzer beater would be the best sh*t ever, especially seeing as it would send an entire section of student fans, well nerds to be more specific into mass suicide mode. That would be just awesome. Go Heels!!!
 12 years ago '06        #7
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
 ai3theanswer said:
It's been a while since a Duke-UNC game was won by more than 10 points. I really don't see it happening. Sure, Duke is coming off of an emotional loss, but that really doesn't mean anything. I think Duke will be really pumped up, but everyone will be in for a surprise when UNC shows up and doesn't back down. I think UNC will win and send those Duke seniors out on a sour note.
 12 years ago '05        #8
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
smh@ESPN having this sh*t on 3 different channels.
 03-04-2006, 11:28 AM         #9
Gaboo06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tar heels are fu**in sweet. Duke doesnt stand a chance
 12 years ago '04        #10
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
1st of all.....GO HEELS

2ndly...If anybody thinks this gonna be a blowout, you just dont know. Some of the best Carolina/Duke games have came on senior night. Stack's up and under dunk and that mircle shot from half court was on senior night. Trust me...both teams will come out swinging. Close game....at least 2 points....Heels pull off the upset in the biggest game of the baby heels lives!
 03-04-2006, 11:58 AM         #11
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way UNC wins is if Sheldon gets in foul trouble, and JJ has a man in his face all game... last game Duke was dominating UNC before Rayshawn Terry stepped up and brought em back, that was at Chapel Hill, this is at Cameron where it is a lot harder to win. Make no mistake about it I will be rooting for UNC to win, but if they lose by 15 I won't be surprised. As a UNC fan prior to this season I didn't even think they'd make the tournament, so they have already exceeded my expectations, but to beat Duke at Cameron, man i dunno
 03-04-2006, 12:04 PM         #12
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duke will win
 12 years ago '05        #13
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
Let's GO!!! Tar Heels Baby!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #14
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
how you folks think Roy will matchup? I say it should go like this:

Frasor on Palaus
Wes on Dockery
Tyler on SheWill
Terry on McRob
Noel on JJ

I don't want to see Roy put Wes on JJ. The only problem about Noel on JJ is that Noel might get into foul trouble.

BTW GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-04-2006, 02:11 PM         #15
ThugLuv5451 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all I kow is red*ck will drop 40 with his eyes closed all day
 12 years ago '04        #16
1000bluntz 
space
space
How funny would it be if JJ has another Temple-esque performance on Senior Night? That would be the funniest sh*t this season.
 12 years ago '05        #17
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
yall know what it is.......
 03-04-2006, 02:15 PM         #18
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
u see this javon? notice how ppl know when adversity is stacked against they team... the can swallow they pride and say their team is probably gonna lose... takes a REAL fan to do it...

i'm glad to see knowledge bein spit and valid opinions wit the exception of 1 or 2... i'm calm now, but i know if carolina wins and carolina fans start callin me tonight like duke aint had a great season and win the acc... i might stab someone... true story... oh, by the way... GO LOUISVILLE!!!
 03-04-2006, 02:18 PM         #19
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
How funny would it be if JJ has another Temple-esque performance on Senior Night? That would be the funniest sh*t this season.
of course it would be funny to a carolina fan... if i was u, i would want sheldon to have a fsu type performance and not really worry about jj... I want carolina to have a USC performance where USC's guards DESTROYED, RIPPED, AND MAN-HANDLED Carolina and carolina's guards....
 12 years ago '04        #20
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
of course it would be funny to a carolina fan... if i was u, i would want sheldon to have a fsu type performance and not really worry about jj... I want carolina to have a USC performance where USC's guards DESTROYED, RIPPED, AND MAN-HANDLED Carolina and carolina's guards....
Actually I'd rather just see Sheldon get caught up in an epic light saber battle protecting Luke from the Dark Side, that would be ill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy