Three 6 Mafia rumor...

most viewed right now
 91
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-02-2006, 08:41 PM         #1
9541 pageviews
42 comments


And1NYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Three 6 Mafia rumor...
 

 
I got this in my AIM, is it true:

In the song "Stay Fly" by Three 6 Mafia, if you listen to the background music, the girl is saying lucifer. after that she says "hes our king" right before juicy j's verse, he says lucifer...
three 6 mafia. for those who don't know, 666 (three 6's) is the devils sign.

is that true?

42 comments for "Three 6 Mafia rumor..."

 12 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
Go To The fu*kin Three 6 Mafia Award Thread In The News Section...I Cleared That sh*t Up.IT'S NO DEVIL sh*t!!!

Never I'll Post My Quote...

 Fresh G Exampling.... said:
I,For One Listen To Three 6 Mafia Point Blank Non Stop and I'm Also Related To DJ Paul Thru My Mom Which Is Her Family Cousin.

You Got Understand,Back In That Day.They Had A Unique Style...They Were Rapping Fast Something To Bone Thongs and Mystikal.Some Say They Were Spittin Like They Were Control By Demons As In They Had A "Sick and Twisted Flow" Not A Demon,Devil Flow That Can k!ll People and sh*t.

They Label Themself Cause Juicy J and Lord Imfamous Are Some What Rockers and They Decide To Label Themself Triple 6 Cause All They Spit Were k!llings,Money,and bi*ches and All That sh*t Which We All Know The Devil Is The Root Of Now('Remember the quote money is the root of evil') But Since People Took The Name Wrong Like You,They Change It To Three 6 Mafia.

Now If You Listen To Stay Fly,The Female Is Sayin..."You Are Fly....Your Clean...Your Flllyyy".Where You Think Juicy J Got The Hook "Fllyyyyyy-yyy--yyy" From That Sample.Now Before Juicy J Start To Spit It's DJ Paul That Sayin "YO....... JUICY...." Not No Damn Lucifer.

Ya'll The Reason These n*ggas Cant Sale Right Cause Of The Hate.Damn Jump Off They Jock and Let'em Shine.


Last edited by Fresh; 03-02-2006 at 08:43 PM..
 03-02-2006, 08:45 PM         #3
And1NYC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good looks...i knew it wasnt true
 12 years ago '05        #4
Young Money $$$ 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
damn i never thought about 3 six mafia meaning 3 6's
 03-02-2006, 09:15 PM         #5
DJatar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Money $$$ said:
damn i never thought about 3 six mafia meaning 3 6's
damn man it aint obvious?
 12 years ago '05        #6
Mazant Soulja 
space
avatar space
space
$312 | Props total: 33 33
explain these lyrics to a three six mafia song

? scream? -
How can you have faith in a god
That can not even control creation
How can he lead you to salvation
There is no hope in chaos-only
Welcome to the other side of reality
And this is your eternity (eternity)

(juicy-j)
The end of the world
I can see it cominí
So I pack my nine millimeters and I start
Huntiní
For these n*ggas that talk sh*t
Man these hoes will never quit until ya
Leaveíem hanginí from a tree or thrown
In a ditch
Which one of you
n*ggas think you really got them guts
To walk up to his house, knock on his door
Letíem feel the buck shots of a 12 gauge
Backed up by an a-k
Fore you go to bed at night you bi*ches
Better kneel and pray
Cause when itís business
We takiní care our business
Iím cappiní on any punk witness
Or any foo wanna get in it
Man this sh*t is real
Not them stories you put in your raps
Not even that bullsh*t you talk behind
A n*gga back
Let me make it simple and plain
Run up and youíll get your brains-blown
To the side of the curb with that plastic
Thang-thang meaning glock 19
With the 20 clip
You donít wanna fu*k with this
You donít wanna fu*k with this

Chorus x4
Therefore all you clicks, and you clans
And you crews
fu*kiní,fu*kiní with this click
And we goní bring it to your a.ss

(koopsta knicca)
Man for a pety crime I swear Iíll die
Before I do some time
bi*ch the koopsta massive when I murder
With the muthafu*kiní plastic nine
Corpses that we tortured in the chevy
Voices wonít let me rest
Could this be the end yet
Or a message sent from satan (n*gga omens)
They open the gates of horror
For them horror lords
We tortured the cases who arrested
The faces of triple six
Devil sh*t sorcerer
(kill that bi*ch, chop that bi*ch)
Or you might get caught on a crucifix
Iím sick of that burning inside of my
Cradle Iím wishiní that he could just come
Yet
This nina gots no trigger so Iím clickiní
Real quick like a serial k!lla moní
Straight from that south for realía
Iíll buck you dead my n*gga
And itís a shame when I droppedíem off
The break mane
In return I got no thangs
I went in dark room fool koop be jackiní
For their thang
Everytime I seeís you slippiní
I go and load up my mac-10 (mac-10)
Victims of my devilís playground
Come burn with me until the end

Chorus x4

(lord infamous)
Tossiní the dead body over my shoulder
And sure to break out with my shovel
Or let evil look forward
And I start to dig up and toss in the body
And give up more money as bank of the sore
Three seperate bodies hacked up with a axe
And I think a big sack
Been chewed up by rats
Iím just writing these poems
They bring to renown cause a triple six
Night to rescore
Split rists with nee-dles in my fists
And amidstí, thy clicks, of tricks
No Iím not a christian
But Iím mentally ill and I donít
Understand all the reasons
Well I think itís k!lliní season
And neither does my schitzophrenic friends
So therefore n*gga due to my mental
Defocalty
Scarecrow is only entertained
By helping enemies bleed
Let all the bodies soak in all the blood
Letís go smoke with that chick with no pity
I bloody cut chop up they shell goes in
20 gauge
Finally thinkiní like I was fright-nit-ting
Iím haviníno thoughts
Of the lives Iíve done lost
When Iím blaziní the streets with gauge fire
Cause Iím haviní a halloween slaughter
It turned my gun focal
Just thank micheal myers
No mutilationís paralyzations
Got no patience when Iím chasiní
Down a patient
Tryiní to thwart a.ssassination

Chorus x4

(dj paul)
Iím on a cross lucifer please cut me free (cut me free)
Iíll draw your portrait if you pull these nails out my feet (nails out my feet)
My cross turns upside down
And finally Iím loose
I flip the land and released the others who sinned, tha scarecrow and the juice
I look to the sky and all I could say was
Finally itís on again
No lord could stop us now
Cause the demons reborn again
My praise
The first power found me
So I could never coward out
A mind for murder but the barrel couldnít tell you half about this antichrist
Look into my eyes tell me what you see
The demonic man about scarecrowism
Saints can you feel me
I try for years and years
Sinkiní this one day of depression
Stormy weather and church bells
Ringiní to the election of a new-follower
Follow me into the trees
Watch me rob adam
And watch me r*pe eve
In this eve of destruction
Most will probably wonder
Will dj paul, the triple six click
And hell takeíthem under

-laughter-

(juicy j)
bi*ch, now never

-laughter-

-sounds of rain and church bells fade-
 03-02-2006, 10:54 PM         #7
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they said before they were the 666 mafia. and they were mad cause um... one of them was born with a short arm or somthing right?
and well they felt like GOD cursed him with that so he hates god.
they are the 666 MAFIA cause they SAID they wanted to recruit as many people as possible to join them in hell. cause they hate god.
now, i doubt that stuff in the song is true tho.
 03-02-2006, 11:30 PM         #8
nemeXis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told them n*ggas worship the devil on the low, they're not gonna openly explain why, or admit it... and if you heard the old albums, its evident. they also k!lled a few old members from Three 6 Mafia which was used in a intro... (Fans know what Im talking about), and have some metaphors that shows that, u can make all the anti against it, but where the fu*k is the evidence?
 03-02-2006, 11:30 PM         #9
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats 1 theory - its Dj Paul with "the short arm" - but hes a beast on the beats "short arm" or not
 03-02-2006, 11:31 PM         #10
nemeXis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
thats 1 theory - its Dj Paul with "the short arm" - but hes a beast on the beats "short arm" or not
^ Its a fact!:applause:
 03-02-2006, 11:32 PM         #11
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, their beats are insane.
 12 years ago '05        #12
Mazant Soulja 
space
avatar space
space
$312 | Props total: 33 33
 Mazant Soulja said:
explain these lyrics to a three six mafia song

? scream? -
How can you have faith in a god
That can not even control creation
How can he lead you to salvation
There is no hope in chaos-only
Welcome to the other side of reality
And this is your eternity (eternity)

(juicy-j)
The end of the world
I can see it cominí
So I pack my nine millimeters and I start
Huntiní
For these n*ggas that talk sh*t
Man these hoes will never quit until ya
Leaveíem hanginí from a tree or thrown
In a ditch
Which one of you
n*ggas think you really got them guts
To walk up to his house, knock on his door
Letíem feel the buck shots of a 12 gauge
Backed up by an a-k
Fore you go to bed at night you bi*ches
Better kneel and pray
Cause when itís business
We takiní care our business
Iím cappiní on any punk witness
Or any foo wanna get in it
Man this sh*t is real
Not them stories you put in your raps
Not even that bullsh*t you talk behind
A n*gga back
Let me make it simple and plain
Run up and youíll get your brains-blown
To the side of the curb with that plastic
Thang-thang meaning glock 19
With the 20 clip
You donít wanna fu*k with this
You donít wanna fu*k with this

Chorus x4
Therefore all you clicks, and you clans
And you crews
fu*kiní,fu*kiní with this click
And we goní bring it to your a.ss

(koopsta knicca)
Man for a pety crime I swear Iíll die
Before I do some time
bi*ch the koopsta massive when I murder
With the muthafu*kiní plastic nine
Corpses that we tortured in the chevy
Voices wonít let me rest
Could this be the end yet
Or a message sent from satan (n*gga omens)
They open the gates of horror
For them horror lords
We tortured the cases who arrested
The faces of triple six
Devil sh*t sorcerer
(kill that bi*ch, chop that bi*ch)
Or you might get caught on a crucifix
Iím sick of that burning inside of my
Cradle Iím wishiní that he could just come
Yet
This nina gots no trigger so Iím clickiní
Real quick like a serial k!lla moní
Straight from that south for realía
Iíll buck you dead my n*gga
And itís a shame when I droppedíem off
The break mane
In return I got no thangs
I went in dark room fool koop be jackiní
For their thang
Everytime I seeís you slippiní
I go and load up my mac-10 (mac-10)
Victims of my devilís playground
Come burn with me until the end

Chorus x4

(lord infamous)
Tossiní the dead body over my shoulder
And sure to break out with my shovel
Or let evil look forward
And I start to dig up and toss in the body
And give up more money as bank of the sore
Three seperate bodies hacked up with a axe
And I think a big sack
Been chewed up by rats
Iím just writing these poems
They bring to renown cause a triple six
Night to rescore
Split rists with nee-dles in my fists
And amidstí, thy clicks, of tricks
No Iím not a christian
But Iím mentally ill and I donít
Understand all the reasons
Well I think itís k!lliní season
And neither does my schitzophrenic friends
So therefore n*gga due to my mental
Defocalty
Scarecrow is only entertained
By helping enemies bleed
Let all the bodies soak in all the blood
Letís go smoke with that chick with no pity
I bloody cut chop up they shell goes in
20 gauge
Finally thinkiní like I was fright-nit-ting
Iím haviníno thoughts
Of the lives Iíve done lost
When Iím blaziní the streets with gauge fire
Cause Iím haviní a halloween slaughter
It turned my gun focal
Just thank micheal myers
No mutilationís paralyzations
Got no patience when Iím chasiní
Down a patient
Tryiní to thwart a.ssassination

Chorus x4

(dj paul)
Iím on a cross lucifer please cut me free (cut me free)
Iíll draw your portrait if you pull these nails out my feet (nails out my feet)
My cross turns upside down
And finally Iím loose
I flip the land and released the others who sinned, tha scarecrow and the juice
I look to the sky and all I could say was
Finally itís on again
No lord could stop us now
Cause the demons reborn again
My praise
The first power found me
So I could never coward out
A mind for murder but the barrel couldnít tell you half about this antichrist
Look into my eyes tell me what you see
The demonic man about scarecrowism
Saints can you feel me
I try for years and years
Sinkiní this one day of depression
Stormy weather and church bells
Ringiní to the election of a new-follower
Follow me into the trees
Watch me rob adam
And watch me r*pe eve
In this eve of destruction
Most will probably wonder
Will dj paul, the triple six click
And hell takeíthem under

-laughter-

(juicy j)
bi*ch, now never

-laughter-

-sounds of rain and church bells fade-

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THAT
 03-02-2006, 11:44 PM         #13
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was a gimmick when they was comin in the game ie: 5o cent is eminems gimmik,the whole "mike jones thing" - every1 else was makin chick songs or "gangsta" records - they jus took it 5 steps further iZ all
 12 years ago '04        #14
sundance 
space
avatar space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
good read
 12 years ago '05        #15
Mazant Soulja 
space
avatar space
space
$312 | Props total: 33 33
i heard them n*ggas b drinkin pig blood and sh*t

but when i see them on TV they look cool and collected
 03-03-2006, 02:54 AM         #16
E.Point  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nemeXis said:
they also k!lled a few old members from Three 6 Mafia which was used in a intro...
Say what?
 12 years ago '05        #17
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 3512 3512
i thought they were called 3 6 mafia bcuz they started w/ 3 members and ended up w/ 6 or the other way around?
 12 years ago '04        #18
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
^^^what he said is true, they started out wit three, & ended up wit 6...they don't worship the devil or any of dat stuff, they said back in a interview that back when they 1st came out every body a.ssumed they did cuz of tha name so dey just went along with it...but they don't b on dat devil stuff any more, all dey do now is pimpin, smokin songs, robbin songs, f!ghtin songs, & k!llin songs


Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 03-03-2006 at 03:10 AM..
 03-03-2006, 06:45 AM         #19
I.M. Loco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo wqhen 3 6 first started they were pretty much doing horrorcore, just like Insane Clown posse, Esham & a bunch of other groups(1 was even signed to Def Jam but my memory is fuzzy)

That style of rap involves basically spitting crazy, scary, evil sounding lyrics. If you watch the sippin on sizzurp video juicy J I think is even wearing some ICP hat.

Thats pretty much all it is in my opinion. They started out performing a certain style & they grew out of it.
 12 years ago '04        #20
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
yea if they were real devil worshippers, than theyd still continue on that stuff

but i heard that paul's short arm was caused by ink poisoning after trying to get a tattoo that said "fu*k god" on it??

i thought he was born with it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 105
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy