[Credits] Ryan Leslie Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 90
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-17-2006, 10:31 AM         #41
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Added-

The Game ft Snoop Dogg ,W.C & Lloyd Banks - Fly Like An Eagle (Prod By Ryan Leslie)
 04-17-2006, 10:45 AM         #42
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Added-

Cassie Ft Ryan Leslie - Miss Your Touch (Prod By Ryan Leslie)
 04-17-2006, 11:07 AM         #43
SoNecessary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watto54 said:
hold up! u know ryan personally! damn r u bullsh*ttin me. if not how do u know him?
i work with nextselection. i'm with him every other day.




i'm "Brandon" on his top 8.




p.s. we'll be in England in May, look out for the tour.
 04-17-2006, 12:49 PM         #44
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoNecessary said:
i work with nextselection. i'm with him every other day.




i'm "Brandon" on his top 8.




p.s. we'll be in England in May, look out for the tour.
good sh*t! ill keep a look out 4 tha tour where bouts u gunna b? keep up tha work n ill keep listening

oh yeah coz u know him is my list ok or is their anythin missin?


Last edited by watto54; 04-17-2006 at 12:51 PM..
 04-18-2006, 03:26 AM         #45
SoNecessary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 watto54 said:
good sh*t! ill keep a look out 4 tha tour where bouts u gunna b? keep up tha work n ill keep listening

oh yeah coz u know him is my list ok or is their anythin missin?
no doubt pimp

we'll be in London. I can't really let out the stuff he has upcoming but you got A LOT of sh*t people shouldn't even know about. Cassie's album is coming soon though, i'll keep it updated when it's time.


where did you find all those songs? lol
 04-19-2006, 04:22 PM         #46
Talk Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo
Does Anyone have Ryan Leslie - Don't Say No ???
I'm hardly looking for it!!!
 04-21-2006, 10:15 AM         #47
Talk Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thx man but link doesn't work
can u re-up please?

I must spread some reputation before giving you props
But i will do it as soon as I can :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #48
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
Amount Boyz- A Large Amount
Amount Boyz- Large
Cassie- Do You Want This
Cassie- Cant Do It Without You
Cassie- Neo
Chain 6- Touch My Body
Chino Maurice- Candy
Donell Jones Feat.Bun B- If You Want
Javier- Dance For Me
Nelson- Choose Us
Nina Sky- Clear Nina Skies
One Chance Feat.Fabo- Look At Hear
Rhea- Higher
Ryan Leslie- Where You Gonna Be
Ryan Leslie- Gave It To You
Ryan Leslie- Here She Comes
Tiesha- Never Been A Reason
Young City- Lil Daddy
 04-21-2006, 03:23 PM         #49
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trakboy said:
Amount Boyz- A Large Amount
Amount Boyz- Large
Cassie- Do You Want This
Cassie- Cant Do It Without You
Cassie- Neo
Chain 6- Touch My Body
Chino Maurice- Candy
Donell Jones Feat.Bun B- If You Want
Javier- Dance For Me
Nelson- Choose Us
Nina Sky- Clear Nina Skies
One Chance Feat.Fabo- Look At Hear
Rhea- Higher
Ryan Leslie- Where You Gonna Be
Ryan Leslie- Gave It To You
Ryan Leslie- Here She Comes
Tiesha- Never Been A Reason
Young City- Lil Daddy
Man look at the list b4 u post a song

I got these already-

Young City- Lil Daddy
Ryan Leslie- Where You Gonna Be
Nelson- Choose Us
Donell Jones Feat.Bun B- If You Want
Chain 6- Touch My Body
Chino Maurice- Candy

Any chance of uppin the other songs?
 04-21-2006, 03:29 PM         #50
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Cassie - Can't Do It Without U is ryan leslie
I thought it was already on the list im adding it now
 04-24-2006, 01:32 PM         #51
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-24-2006, 06:05 PM         #52
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i jus got this i cud only find a snippet b4 -

 04-24-2006, 11:16 PM         #53
SoNecessary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cassie - Long Way 2 Go
 04-25-2006, 12:04 PM         #54
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoNecessary said:
Cassie - Long Way 2 Go
Do u have this song to upload playa
propz 2 ya if ya do
 04-27-2006, 04:28 PM         #55
Talk Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks to watto for "Don't Say No"

I have a new track of Corey 'Latif" William called It's Over Now, probably produced by R-Les

Here it is:

[CODE]hXXp://rapidshare.de/files/18241643/Latif-Over_Now_NS.Prod.mp3.html[/CODE]


:applause:
 05-02-2006, 12:06 PM         #56
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Talk Ty said:
Thanks to watto for "Don't Say No"

I have a new track of Corey 'Latif" William called It's Over Now, probably produced by R-Les

Here it is:

[CODE]hXXp://rapidshare.de/files/18241643/Latif-Over_Now_NS.Prod.mp3.html[/CODE]


:applause:
You right dude it is him im adding now
thanx bro
 05-02-2006, 12:11 PM         #57
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What y'all think to Latreece Nicole - I Like That
its said to be produced by R-Les & SoSoDef
can any1 confirm for me? propz for whoever can


Last edited by watto54; 05-02-2006 at 12:24 PM..
 05-03-2006, 07:31 AM         #58
r-eminem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SoNecessary

i got a friend he also know him,
and is working with him for promotin
some artists and show some talents
to him... we like ryan are looking for
european artists!! :D

hey playa u got

"Mike Charles - Hood Wife" i got only tha snippet...?
 05-03-2006, 12:02 PM         #59
watto54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r-eminem said:
SoNecessary

i got a friend he also know him,
and is working with him for promotin
some artists and show some talents
to him... we like ryan are looking for
european artists!! :D

hey playa u got

"Mike Charles - Hood Wife" i got only tha snippet...?
sound
sorry bro i only got da snippet 2 ill let ya know if i get hold of it
 12 years ago '05        #60
KKK_Killer 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
That Kid Is Insane...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy