What does Nas mean with this line from Ether...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #21
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 0 0
And who is this cat anyway?I dont even think he knows who he is-when the Firm was out,he was shouting The Firm out,when Biggie came out,he was runnin' around in Versace and gators,when DMX came out,he started wearing bandanas and rhymin with Swizz Beats.Who is he?He's fu*king Chameleon Man thats who he is.[Nas chuckles]I mean,I understand you gotta keep up with the times but at least etch something out in stone for yourself.He fakes like he's one thing when he's really something else.That's why Jadakiss said and 'dont apologize on your two-way',cause that's exactly what Jay-Z did. He saw the n*gga and acted one way and then hit him on his two-way apologizing.Like I said the n*gga is 'Chameleon Man'.

-Nas Interview from Felon Magazine in 2001.
 12 years ago '04        #22
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
Nas said in the song - "Your pop (father), sh*t, aplogized n*gga just ask Kiss"

When Jada was on tour with Jay-Z - i forget which tour - maybe during the Hard Knock Life Tour, Jay-Z's father came up to him and tried apologizing and sh*t to him for basically being a deadbeat dad and leaving the family and tryign to reconcile and sh*t - so thats what he was referring too - and i guess Jada knew about it and sh*t and told Nas
 02-25-2006, 10:25 AM         #23
1gor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
iight thanks 4 the help..... anyone else realize this though

wen Nas says:

"Rockefella died of aids, and that was the end of his chapter, and this the dude u name ya company after...."

there wasnt one person in the rockefella family who died of aids, there was a guy named John Rocker i think it was that did....
bra, I thought u smarter den that..
Rocafeller..
as in John D. Rocafeller..
and Rocafeller Jr..

then Oil business moguls in the late 20/30's...

DIED of cancer..
 02-25-2006, 10:25 AM         #24
1gor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
iight thanks 4 the help..... anyone else realize this though

wen Nas says:

"Rockefella died of aids, and that was the end of his chapter, and this the dude u name ya company after...."

there wasnt one person in the rockefella family who died of aids, there was a guy named John Rocker i think it was that did....
Rocafeller..
and Rocafeller Jr..

DIED of Aids..
 02-25-2006, 10:43 AM         #25
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*lol @ John Rocker. That dude's still alive and well. That's the guy who made those racial remarks about some minorities in New York when he played for Atlanta like... 7 years ago. I'm sure he's out of the league at this point, he was garbage after he became a household name.

*I'm not going in depth on the "ASK Kiss" line because that sh*t was so old. Basically, I forget who it was with, but Kiss said a line about somebody.. (like I said, can't even remember who exactly) and he went in The Source and publicly apologized for it. Sorta like how The Game came out and apologized like... 6 times he had no beef with Jay and he wanted to do work together when he came to Compton? Same sh*t. Kiss just apologized to someone for dissin em, and that was that. No complexity to the line.

..oh, and Beans and Jada is NOT a factor. Because the two were beefing at the exact same time the Ether/SuperUgly tracks were still fresh out.

Last edited by adrush; 02-25-2006 at 10:46 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #26
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
That line was directed at Hov because he got jadakiss verse cut from fiesta when Hov complained to R.kelly that jada and beans had been doing subliminals for a minute so R Kelly replaced jada with boo and gooti in the video cause the best of both worlds album was on deck and to appease Hov he cut jada off the single.....Hov then spoke on it on Hot 97 saying when beans and jada squashed their beef he approached jada and told him he f*cked up taking jada off that verse and dropping that remix to Mya's best of me from hard knock life tour and making that joint his own so hence that line----You pop sh*t then apologize,N*gga just ask kiss........cause supposedly hov aint want it with kiss cause Big co-signed the lox from jumpstreet.........
 02-25-2006, 01:50 PM         #27
battery 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it was to do with the d-block rocafella beef
 12 years ago '05        #28
BigL4Life  OP
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 1gor said:
Rocafeller..
and Rocafeller Jr..

DIED of cancer..

ya i no who the Rocerfellers are.... they got the Rockafeller center in NYC.... im sayin that they DIDNT die of aids, like Nas had said

Last edited by BigL4Life; 02-25-2006 at 02:50 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #29
BigL4Life  OP
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 adrush said:
*lol @ John Rocker. That dude's still alive and well. That's the guy who made those racial remarks about some minorities in New York when he played for Atlanta like... 7 years ago. I'm sure he's out of the league at this point, he was garbage after he became a household name.

*I'm not going in depth on the "ASK Kiss" line because that sh*t was so old. Basically, I forget who it was with, but Kiss said a line about somebody.. (like I said, can't even remember who exactly) and he went in The Source and publicly apologized for it. Sorta like how The Game came out and apologized like... 6 times he had no beef with Jay and he wanted to do work together when he came to Compton? Same sh*t. Kiss just apologized to someone for dissin em, and that was that. No complexity to the line.

..oh, and Beans and Jada is NOT a factor. Because the two were beefing at the exact same time the Ether/SuperUgly tracks were still fresh out.

I no who John Rocker is, im a huge yankee fan, and he made those comments during the Yankee Braves WS.....

but the thing sway said during the breakdown was, there was guy named John (either Rocker or Rockler ) who died of AIDS and Rocerfeller didnt... he said Nas got it f'ked up

Last edited by BigL4Life; 02-25-2006 at 02:47 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 NIKEx18 said:
Nas said in the song - "Your pop (father), sh*t, aplogized n*gga just ask Kiss"

When Jada was on tour with Jay-Z - i forget which tour - maybe during the Hard Knock Life Tour, Jay-Z's father came up to him and tried apologizing and sh*t to him for basically being a deadbeat dad and leaving the family and tryign to reconcile and sh*t - so thats what he was referring too - and i guess Jada knew about it and sh*t and told Nas
This isn't about anyone's dad.
 12 years ago '04        #31
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
And it's Rockerfeller, not Rocafeller. And some of you are from New York too.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy