Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #101
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 QBKinG said:
yall n*ggas seem to be misunderstanding this no snitching sh*t...the reason why you dont snitch is so that others you care for and who are struggling can eat...would u want a n*gga who shot your fu*kin man over some bullsh*t to get away with it even though it had nothing to do with eating....just think about it. This fu*kin crime had to do with pride more than anything else. get your sh*t right.
That's the thing. Most of these bi*ches don't even get the concept of stop snitchin'.

NEWSFLASH PEOPLE: STOP SNITCHIN' MEANS YOU DON'T SNITCH ON SOMEONE TRYING TO GET THEIR HUSTLE ON AND TRYING TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE. :banghead:

 02-26-2006, 03:23 PM         #102
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
That's the thing. Most of these bi*ches don't even get the concept of stop snitchin'.

NEWSFLASH PEOPLE: STOP SNITCHIN' MEANS YOU DON'T SNITCH ON SOMEONE TRYING TO GET THEIR HUSTLE ON AND TRYING TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE. :banghead:


fu*k outta here
so if someone k!lled someone with the intent to rob and "put food on the table" it's okay not to snitch? smh

fu*k that, nobody has the right of taking someone's life prematurely
 12 years ago '06        #103
T Sizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is symbolic to the state of Rap music as a whole...

As for the "Stop Snitchin' and deal with it yourselves" comment, i remember these lines from changes by Tupac...
/First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
/Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em k!ll each other.
/"It's time to f!ght back", that's what Huey said.
/2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.

For all you n*ggaz actin' hard and sh*t, shooting some1 on the street is for cowards and pussies. Go to Iraq and talk sh*t motherfu*ker.. coz a 18 year old girl driving a tank in Baghdad has more guts then you pus*y a.ss n*gga shooting people on the streets because you believe in "Stop Snitchin" and handlin' you own biz.
 02-26-2006, 06:11 PM         #104
Trevor aka TB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, this sh*t is crazy
 12 years ago '04        #105
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 siccness said:
fu*k outta here
so if someone k!lled someone with the intent to rob and "put food on the table" it's okay not to snitch? smh

fu*k that, nobody has the right of taking someone's life prematurely
If someone is k!lled, you "snitch." Plain and simple. You let someone else handle that sh*t unless you want to be locked up and like being fu*ked in the a.ss. at not you being able to differentiate.
 12 years ago '04        #106
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 T Sizzle said:
This thread is symbolic to the state of Rap music as a whole...

As for the "Stop Snitchin' and deal with it yourselves" comment, i remember these lines from changes by Tupac...
/First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
/Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em k!ll each other.
/"It's time to f!ght back", that's what Huey said.
/2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.

For all you n*ggaz actin' hard and sh*t, shooting some1 on the street is for cowards and pussies. Go to Iraq and talk sh*t motherfu*ker.. coz a 18 year old girl driving a tank in Baghdad has more guts then you pus*y a.ss n*gga shooting people on the streets because you believe in "Stop Snitchin" and handlin' you own biz.
Great post. Rep will be given out for that sh*t. :applause:
 02-26-2006, 06:21 PM         #107
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
If someone is k!lled, you "snitch." Plain and simple. You let someone else handle that sh*t unless you want to be locked up and like being fu*ked in the a.ss. at not you being able to differentiate.
have you read the sh*t you wrote? that sh*t don't even make sense.
 12 years ago '04        #108
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Also, people are being k!lled these days because everyone falls into that stupid notion of "if you "snitch", you're not down with the streets", so basically guys walk around knowing they could blast someone and as long as no cop was around, they'll probably get away with it.

at all these 14 groupies from some rich neighborhood in Florida thinking they all hard because they believe in that stupid a.ss "stop snitchin'" campaign.
 12 years ago '04        #109
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 siccness said:
have you read the sh*t you wrote? that sh*t don't even make sense.
Obviously comprehension isn't one of your strong points. :banghead:

Boxden Slumz - Enough Members to Host the 2006 Special Olympics.
 02-26-2006, 07:14 PM         #110
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Obviously comprehension isn't one of your strong points. :banghead:

Boxden Slumz - Enough Members to Host the 2006 Special Olympics.
You're a hypocrite, you can't even understand what you wrote yourself. Don't be mad that you're too retarded to enter the specials
 12 years ago '05        #111
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
damn shame
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy