Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2006, 12:48 AM         #81
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you all live your codes of the street but you're the ones who will end up working at burger king
 12 years ago '04        #82
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Uh Oh.....Get Low Bust
 02-25-2006, 01:17 AM         #83
SozaSpecial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz iz so hard on the net
 12 years ago '04        #84
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
thats sad that bodygaurd was a husband,son,father,brother and died for busta...
 12 years ago '04        #85
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 Knockout Kingz said:
ya'll n*ggaz really dont have a clue....

So if some random n*gga k!lls ya moms, and you knew the son-of-a-bi*ch that did it, what would you do???

1. Keep it gangsta and not inform the cops of who just mashed out ya moms...(now mind you...this is the same WOMAN that wiped ya stankin a.ss as a baby & took care of your "wanna be thug life, I ride for whateva a.ss" whole heartedly & unconditionally).

2. (My favorite) Take the law into your OWN hands & k!ll the n*gga yourself and fu*k off ya life to prove a point to ya n*ggaz (when half them n*ggaz dont like your a.ss in the first place). Them same n*ggaz gon be fu*kin ya gal while you locked up serving that tyme.

3. Or just tell the cops that you have an idea of who k!lled ya moms!!!

You make the call!!!!
Good post bruh...funny how nobody answered it.
 12 years ago '05        #86
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
rappers aren't in the streets anymore...they made it....can't just take it to the streets
 12 years ago '04        #87
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
fu*k that, Ive had one of my homeys die in my arms, and the punk a.ss cops got to the bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka that did it because somebody snitched. Man fu*k the police, what are they going to do, lock em up for 10 years, while your homey is laying 6ft under. fu*k that, stop snitching and take to the street. Thats IF you want justice.

nobody likes a snitch,but on some real sh*t,nobody likes ignorance either

eye for an eye has never been justice homie
 02-25-2006, 07:37 AM         #88
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Stop Snitchin !!
this whole concept of "stop snitching" is retarted why u think people keep dieing and the cases go unsolved...people jumping on this no snitching bandwagon are so ignorant...and then they got the nerve to complain that tupacs and biggies k!llers were never turned out...WELL WHY U THINK no1 cooperates = case not solved...this is real sh*t..people dieing ... your not hard if you dont cooperate with police you are a fool thats putting your career and personal wealth ahead of an innocent persons life...
 12 years ago '04        #89
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
 Bcrdio said:
this whole concept of "stop snitching" is retarted why u think people keep dieing and the cases go unsolved...people jumping on this no snitching bandwagon are so ignorant...and then they got the nerve to complain that tupacs and biggies k!llers were never turned out...WELL WHY U THINK no1 cooperates = case not solved...this is real sh*t..people dieing ... your not hard if you dont cooperate with police you are a fool thats putting your career and personal wealth ahead of an innocent persons life...
:iagree: smh @ stop snitchin, but want justice done for tupac and biggie tho...
 12 years ago '05        #90
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
 iCantLose said:
Good post bruh...funny how nobody answered it.
=========================
you notice that too???
 12 years ago '04        #91
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
bumping cos of da 2 lames
 02-26-2006, 01:29 AM         #92
True Geniu$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was put in that same situation, i think i would talk. everyone is saying "stop snitching and handle your biz". "snitching aint gonna bring him back". what the fu*k is k!lling the other dude gonna do? is that gonna bring him back? tell me now so i can bring back biggie and pac and everyone else who fell victim to the gun. you dumb fu*ks. yall need to think. what is k!lling the man going to do? it isnt going to bring ole dude back. its just going to continue this cipher of violence that is gonna eventually wipe out a whole race. so yo, i would rather die being labled as an ambassedor of justice, than live with a guilty concious and an advocator of violence. this is bigger than street cred. this is about life and making the right decisions...
 02-26-2006, 01:50 AM         #93
Half Panda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
fu*k that, Ive had one of my homeys die in my arms, and the punk a.ss cops got to the bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka that did it because somebody snitched. Man fu*k the police, what are they going to do, lock em up for 10 years, while your homey is laying 6ft under. fu*k that, stop snitching and take to the street. Thats IF you want justice.

Good for you stick by your opinion. But never complain how fu*ked up the streets are because n*gga's like you are part of the problem.
 12 years ago '04        #94
jaynat603 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 188 188
:applause:

Half Panda said:
Good for you stick by your opinion. But never complain how fu*ked up the streets are because n*gga's like you are part of the problem.
 12 years ago '04        #95
kaph_een 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
ahhh egotism....what a great concept....because of being labeled a snitch, people allow other people to do whatever the fu*k they want....

"hey, let's go k!ll this fool...not like anyone gonna say sh*t,"....

i mean, snitching on your source is one thing...snitching on the dude who just k!lled your man is another thing...

fu*king pathetic.....

u guys all claim to live by this code of the streets and sh*t while the people living comfortable, murder free lives in the suburbs, all laugh at your ignorant and naive a.sses.....
 12 years ago '04        #96
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
yall n*ggas seem to be misunderstanding this no snitching sh*t...the reason why you dont snitch is so that others you care for and who are struggling can eat...would u want a n*gga who shot your fu*kin man over some bullsh*t to get away with it even though it had nothing to do with eating....just think about it. This fu*kin crime had to do with pride more than anything else. get your sh*t right.

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-26-2006 at 04:41 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #97
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
Funny thing is that the stop 'snitchin' campaign is no different from the Blue Wall of Silence. Why bother going to the law if they are not held by the same standards?
 02-26-2006, 02:10 PM         #98
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Stop Snitchin !!

You dumb fu*k. I wanna see you say that when one of your homies shoots your mom/dad/sister/brother.

Snitch all you need.
 12 years ago '04        #99
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 ROC da MIC said:
BULLsh*t 50 CENT WAS NOT THERE

HE WAS SHOOTING MOBB DEEPS VIDEO AT THE TIME
it doesn't say 50 was there.....
 12 years ago '04        #100
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,093 | Props total: 4104 4104
I laugh my a.ss off at all these street thugs who say "Stop Snitchin'" and that the streets give you real justice. Half these cats saying that sh*t are probably from the 'burbs. Start snitchin' and let others take care of sh*t. I don't want no one's death hanging over my head, bad guy or good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy