squad up!

Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2006, 06:44 PM         #76
deboe211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is f*cked up.

02-24-2006, 06:55 PM         #77
Geturbreadup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop Snitchin!! Need I Say More

02-24-2006, 07:06 PM         #78
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayebc said
ANother thing ...why everyone on bustas d*ck about this....like it wasnt 50 other motherfu*kers at the same place but yet everyone wanna get all on busta for not talking...aparantly he aintt he only n*gga not talking yall act like Busta and the bodygaurd were walking in a dark alley and ol boy jumped in front of busta when a masked gunmen appeared..lol.... Most reports i seen said it was like 50 people there ...and aint none of them talking about nothing and while im on it ..if yall would read he wasnt busta BODYGAURD.....HE WAS THE fu*kING JEWERLY HANDLER.......he had no buisness gettin shot i damn near wanna say thats on him....if u the jewerly handler you shouldnt b near a scuflle anyway ....i bet you i wouldnt of gotten shot if i was a jewerly handler...i dont mean to even laugh on this one but.. lol
um dude in case you aint neva realized jewerly handlers are big dudes they are susposed to hold the jewelry b/c you gotta be a fool to run up on 1 of them

13 years ago '04        #79
NardVa 
space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 2 2
For all you people talking about nobody should talk to the cops need to wake up and take a look at reality. If nobody talked to the cops America would be more f#cked up then what it is. That's what the law is for. To maintain order. Everybosy isn't built to handle his/her own. I respect people who can handle there own in the streets, but I also respect people who wanna live a honest life and let the police handle ignorant people who wanna cause trouble.

Just listen to how stupid you all sound. What you all think the perfect world is a bunch of criminals running around doing what they want and nobody saying nothing?

02-24-2006, 11:37 PM         #80
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k do some of you sleep at night believin in some of the sh*t you say ......unreal......

your making your own people look stupid for real....

thats snitchin/get rich or try dieng sh*ts fu*kin up young children that dont have good parents so they never know whats right or wrong.......................
i mean i feel sorry but at the same time glad i didnt grow up in that BLAZING INFERNO called the hood..

02-24-2006, 11:48 PM         #81
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you all live your codes of the street but you're the ones who will end up working at burger king

13 years ago '04        #82
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 21 21
Uh Oh.....Get Low Bust

02-25-2006, 12:17 AM         #83
SozaSpecial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz iz so hard on the net

13 years ago '04        #84
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
thats sad that bodygaurd was a husband,son,father,brother and died for busta...

13 years ago '04        #85
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 Knockout Kingz said
ya'll n*ggaz really dont have a clue....

So if some random n*gga k!lls ya moms, and you knew the son-of-a-bi*ch that did it, what would you do???

1. Keep it gangsta and not inform the cops of who just mashed out ya moms...(now mind you...this is the same WOMAN that wiped ya stankin a.ss as a baby & took care of your "wanna be thug life, I ride for whateva a.ss" whole heartedly & unconditionally).

2. (My favorite) Take the law into your OWN hands & k!ll the n*gga yourself and fu*k off ya life to prove a point to ya n*ggaz (when half them n*ggaz dont like your a.ss in the first place). Them same n*ggaz gon be fu*kin ya gal while you locked up serving that tyme.

3. Or just tell the cops that you have an idea of who k!lled ya moms!!!

You make the call!!!!
Good post bruh...funny how nobody answered it.

13 years ago '05        #86
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
rappers aren't in the streets anymore...they made it....can't just take it to the streets

13 years ago '04        #87
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,516 | Props total: 702 702
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
fu*k that, Ive had one of my homeys die in my arms, and the punk a.ss cops got to the bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka that did it because somebody snitched. Man fu*k the police, what are they going to do, lock em up for 10 years, while your homey is laying 6ft under. fu*k that, stop snitching and take to the street. Thats IF you want justice.

nobody likes a snitch,but on some real sh*t,nobody likes ignorance either

eye for an eye has never been justice homie

02-25-2006, 06:37 AM         #88
Bcrdio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
Stop Snitchin !!
this whole concept of "stop snitching" is retarted why u think people keep dieing and the cases go unsolved...people jumping on this no snitching bandwagon are so ignorant...and then they got the nerve to complain that tupacs and biggies k!llers were never turned out...WELL WHY U THINK no1 cooperates = case not solved...this is real sh*t..people dieing ... your not hard if you dont cooperate with police you are a fool thats putting your career and personal wealth ahead of an innocent persons life...

13 years ago '04        #89
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
 Bcrdio said
this whole concept of "stop snitching" is retarted why u think people keep dieing and the cases go unsolved...people jumping on this no snitching bandwagon are so ignorant...and then they got the nerve to complain that tupacs and biggies k!llers were never turned out...WELL WHY U THINK no1 cooperates = case not solved...this is real sh*t..people dieing ... your not hard if you dont cooperate with police you are a fool thats putting your career and personal wealth ahead of an innocent persons life...
:iagree: smh @ stop snitchin, but want justice done for tupac and biggie tho...

13 years ago '05        #90
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 85 85
 iCantLose said
Good post bruh...funny how nobody answered it.
=========================
you notice that too???

13 years ago '04        #91
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
bumping cos of da 2 lames

02-26-2006, 12:29 AM         #92
True Geniu$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was put in that same situation, i think i would talk. everyone is saying "stop snitching and handle your biz". "snitching aint gonna bring him back". what the fu*k is k!lling the other dude gonna do? is that gonna bring him back? tell me now so i can bring back biggie and pac and everyone else who fell victim to the gun. you dumb fu*ks. yall need to think. what is k!lling the man going to do? it isnt going to bring ole dude back. its just going to continue this cipher of violence that is gonna eventually wipe out a whole race. so yo, i would rather die being labled as an ambassedor of justice, than live with a guilty concious and an advocator of violence. this is bigger than street cred. this is about life and making the right decisions...

02-26-2006, 12:50 AM         #93
Half Panda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
fu*k that, Ive had one of my homeys die in my arms, and the punk a.ss cops got to the bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka that did it because somebody snitched. Man fu*k the police, what are they going to do, lock em up for 10 years, while your homey is laying 6ft under. fu*k that, stop snitching and take to the street. Thats IF you want justice.

Good for you stick by your opinion. But never complain how fu*ked up the streets are because n*gga's like you are part of the problem.

13 years ago '04        #94
jaynat603 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 813 813
:applause:

Half Panda said
Good for you stick by your opinion. But never complain how fu*ked up the streets are because n*gga's like you are part of the problem.

13 years ago '04        #95
kaph_een 
space
space
$508 | Props total: 14 14
ahhh egotism....what a great concept....because of being labeled a snitch, people allow other people to do whatever the fu*k they want....

"hey, let's go k!ll this fool...not like anyone gonna say sh*t,"....

i mean, snitching on your source is one thing...snitching on the dude who just k!lled your man is another thing...

fu*king pathetic.....

u guys all claim to live by this code of the streets and sh*t while the people living comfortable, murder free lives in the suburbs, all laugh at your ignorant and naive a.sses.....

13 years ago '04        #96
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 15 15
yall n*ggas seem to be misunderstanding this no snitching sh*t...the reason why you dont snitch is so that others you care for and who are struggling can eat...would u want a n*gga who shot your fu*kin man over some bullsh*t to get away with it even though it had nothing to do with eating....just think about it. This fu*kin crime had to do with pride more than anything else. get your sh*t right.

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-26-2006 at 03:41 AM..

13 years ago '04        #97
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 65 65
Funny thing is that the stop 'snitchin' campaign is no different from the Blue Wall of Silence. Why bother going to the law if they are not held by the same standards?

02-26-2006, 01:10 PM         #98
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
Stop Snitchin !!

You dumb fu*k. I wanna see you say that when one of your homies shoots your mom/dad/sister/brother.

Snitch all you need.

13 years ago '04        #99
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,982 | Props total: 262 262
 ROC da MIC said
BULLsh*t 50 CENT WAS NOT THERE

HE WAS SHOOTING MOBB DEEPS VIDEO AT THE TIME
it doesn't say 50 was there.....

13 years ago '04        #100
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,082 | Props total: 6419 6419
I laugh my a.ss off at all these street thugs who say "Stop Snitchin'" and that the streets give you real justice. Half these cats saying that sh*t are probably from the 'burbs. Start snitchin' and let others take care of sh*t. I don't want no one's death hanging over my head, bad guy or good.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
224 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
53 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
59 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
48 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
53 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
78 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
32 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
19 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
30 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
12 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
88 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
42 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - Breaking news! Youtube down for the count. stay tuned
62 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside bilge not mary 👀
31 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Batmobile Spotted on Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker Movie Set
32 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA so NO THREAD on JAYLEN BROWN BODY SLAM DUNK of the YEAR on JOEL EMBIID?? :..
37 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
160 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
27 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
34 comments
12 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA The “Order” is going after Zion
29 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
talkofny2k4
bird call
Sphynx
Yung Dilla
OGMiamishank
Emperor85
NY Knicka
Suavebeatz
Broseph Stalin
Top 10 most slapped recently
StillNigga
suavehooper
foshoVoodoo
Papi
bird call
LegendLouch
Deeznutz1981
Yung Dilla
G.W.
NinetyThree94

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
123 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
97 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
47 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  11
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy