Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 rshodunke said:
Code of the Streets(Stop Snitchin) Vs. Code of the Lord(Though shall not k!ll)

Which would you choose?
Amen :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #62
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3161 3161
 Dew215 said:
E-thug...shut dat sh*t up.
lmao funniest sh*t of the day co sign
 12 years ago '04        #63
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 ayebc said:
Im not worried about them tellin....they would not even b liked to b placed at the scene so when they take care of your a.ss there not put under investigation... You silly for that one ....gonna k!ll me in front of my friends here in DETroit.... Any n*gga from detroit who reads this would b laughin at you or shakin there head.....n*gga you wouldnt make it down the block we'd both jsut b dead than a motherfu*ka
stop tryna be hard with a computer and a cable modem. i'll smack the phonics out your mouth. and im from hard a.ss bergen county, 2nd richest county in the nation, diddy lives down the block. im not trying to be hard you just have a fu*ked up look at everything. someone lose their life and your living by a t-shirt quote. get the fu*k out of here, wash my rims.
 12 years ago '04        #64
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Ya'll dumb fu*ks with this "code of the streets" sh*t.

Name one n*gga that follows that sh*t, and actually lives to (not) talk about it. For every n*gga that makes it out 9057823857430978908523 n*ggas die. Keep it up dumb fu*ks.

On a side note, I think it's funny that they call him "Rhymes" in the article, like that's his real last name.

LOL
 12 years ago '04        #65
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
Nobody is thinking of the long run here. Not telling will only benefit you in the short run because you're still not safe in your own skin and you'll always be wondering.

In the long run, if you do give info...TRUE info i mean, the murderer is caught and given a fat sentence, stripped of freedom. An adult who has no freedom is lifeless as well if you think about it. You've done your part and then you distance yourself from everything and start fresh in a new spot.
 02-24-2006, 02:55 PM         #66
marrene 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
Lol at these e-thugs talkin about the code of the streets and sh*t.

I hope y'all ignorant cats one day realize this b.s. is part of the problem with why young blacks in America are dying at rates like 20 times the level of whites. You think cops really care that you are sayin, "Yo, f*ck the police, I'm taking this to the streets!" Ha, they probably happy. They sayin "Good, let them keep k!lling themselves off." Sh*t, you doin the KKK's job for them. Now they can just sit back and watch as blacks k!ll eachother.

Like 2pac said once, we commiting genocide on our own kind.

P.S. - for all the e-thugs talkin about, "I would take care of business my self". If you don't even have a clue about what it feels like to take a life, please sh*t the f*ck up.
CO SIGN
 12 years ago '04        #67
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 haterade2885 said:
stop tryna be hard with a computer and a cable modem. i'll smack the phonics out your mouth. and im from hard a.ss bergen county, 2nd richest county in the nation, diddy lives down the block. im not trying to be hard you just have a fu*ked up look at everything. someone lose their life and your living by a t-shirt quote. get the fu*k out of here, wash my rims.

This cat said wash my rims.... HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA
 02-24-2006, 03:30 PM         #68
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats with this stop snitching bullsh*t?

some of you crack me up claim you live by the code of the streets
but dont even know is a 2 edge sword. 1 way ignorant fools need to grow up
and anyways this is news posted who the fu*k is snitching?

one dude here said take it to the streets for real justice? yeah go do what they want you to do . Some of ya aint nothing but statics with numbers waiting for ya fill in.
 12 years ago '05        #69
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
Yea who has a wire on at a video shoot? Sad days for Mr. Busta bus. And Yayo is bout to be in jail. Thats a paroll vioaltion. Maybe he will drops some mixtapes when he gets in again and then maybe his album will sell.

go now.............
 02-24-2006, 03:39 PM         #70
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmore said:
This is just a reminder that dudes with money go through the same stuff as regular dudes do. In fact, they're regular themselves.

It basically is like the Lil Kim situation...but instead of lying on the stand on someone, Busta is just playing it smart and not saying sh*t.

Nothing is wrong with that. Its his own personal decision. The fact is this, a lot of people aren't faced with this situation, so unless EVERYTHING comes to light, if it does at all, I can't really make a judgement. Its not even about snitching or none of that--its about doing whats best for YOU. There are times when you should and times when you shouldn't. It all depends on the person.

If you know the person that burned down your best friends crib, would you not snitch? Of course you would. It would benefit you. Nobody would call you an f*g for doing it. Now lets say you don't tell and you go bang shots at him. Your friend will never be able recoup because you k!lled his evidence.

If Busta is in some kind of danger, or his career is on the line...fu*k it don't say sh*t and keep it moving. What all of his critics eat don't make him sh*t and at the end of the day, he's a wealthy man, living his life carefree.

thats what im talking about 2 edge sword a fu*king rule is never 1 way.
But this dudes that love the hood so much, because of the mentality they have. They wont accomplish sh*t-they will be 80yrs old still claming a place that aint give them nothing but blind ignorance to reality.

Last edited by jae phill; 02-24-2006 at 03:43 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #71
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
 rshodunke said:
Code of the Streets(Stop Snitchin) Vs. Code of the Lord(Though shall not k!ll)

Which would you choose?
==========================
real talk!!!
 02-24-2006, 06:10 PM         #72
unventnordique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:

OHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :wow:
 12 years ago '05        #73
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6177 6177
Man you e-thug n*ggaz ain't hard. Stop snitchin wtf n*gga. Homeboy lost his life over something stupid. How you gone say stop snitchin take it too the streets? That right there shows me just how fake cats be over the information super highway.

Yeah I said it n*gga what you gone do on bx? Man be real. This man done lost his life. Ya mans should pay for what he did. I would rather see son spend the rest of his life in jail. All that tough talk bout the streets is just garbage. Just shows how fake these wanna be gangsta e-thugs on bx be. n*gga in the streets talk all the time. Ain't nothing but snitchin in streets. n*ggaz can't wait to tell you who robbed who or who shot who.

Last edited by Quddus; 02-24-2006 at 07:04 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #74
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
Still not sure what to say about this whole thing.Stop Snitchin or Snitch?This sh*t is too crazy
 12 years ago '04        #75
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 ayebc said:
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay
yea dats true
 02-24-2006, 07:44 PM         #76
deboe211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is f*cked up.
 02-24-2006, 07:55 PM         #77
Geturbreadup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop Snitchin!! Need I Say More
 02-24-2006, 08:06 PM         #78
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayebc said:
ANother thing ...why everyone on bustas d*ck about this....like it wasnt 50 other motherfu*kers at the same place but yet everyone wanna get all on busta for not talking...aparantly he aintt he only n*gga not talking yall act like Busta and the bodygaurd were walking in a dark alley and ol boy jumped in front of busta when a masked gunmen appeared..lol.... Most reports i seen said it was like 50 people there ...and aint none of them talking about nothing and while im on it ..if yall would read he wasnt busta BODYGAURD.....HE WAS THE fu*kING JEWERLY HANDLER.......he had no buisness gettin shot i damn near wanna say thats on him....if u the jewerly handler you shouldnt b near a scuflle anyway ....i bet you i wouldnt of gotten shot if i was a jewerly handler...i dont mean to even laugh on this one but.. lol
um dude in case you aint neva realized jewerly handlers are big dudes they are susposed to hold the jewelry b/c you gotta be a fool to run up on 1 of them
 12 years ago '04        #79
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
For all you people talking about nobody should talk to the cops need to wake up and take a look at reality. If nobody talked to the cops America would be more f#cked up then what it is. That's what the law is for. To maintain order. Everybosy isn't built to handle his/her own. I respect people who can handle there own in the streets, but I also respect people who wanna live a honest life and let the police handle ignorant people who wanna cause trouble.

Just listen to how stupid you all sound. What you all think the perfect world is a bunch of criminals running around doing what they want and nobody saying nothing?
 02-25-2006, 12:37 AM         #80
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k do some of you sleep at night believin in some of the sh*t you say ......unreal......

your making your own people look stupid for real....

thats snitchin/get rich or try dieng sh*ts fu*kin up young children that dont have good parents so they never know whats right or wrong.......................
i mean i feel sorry but at the same time glad i didnt grow up in that BLAZING INFERNO called the hood..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago