Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

view more...

most viewed right now
100 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
20 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
All you boxden clowns are so hung up on the phrase "snitchen" ever since Game game at 50. It's like now, anything and everything is "snitchen" and everyones a snitch. Ya'll really need help.

13 years ago '04        #52
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
Glad I don't live in the hood anymore...you n*ggas can have that sh*t since you all love it so much.

13 years ago '04        #53
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 2557 2557
yall n*ggas would snitch in a heartbeat

FOH....

02-24-2006, 01:57 PM         #54
-hiphop- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marrene said
Yo be easy , somebody just died son , someone lost a father / wife and son. Yo this kid died over stupid sh*t. it ain't about snitchin' it's about catch that dumb mothefu*ker who shot the wrong person, that ain't gangsta, that's dumbsta. No hate!!
u said someone lost a wife?

13 years ago '04        #55
IanHummel 
space
space
 bmore said
Glad I don't live in the hood anymore...you n*ggas can have that sh*t since you all love it so much.

Haha, apparently you missed the memo, it's cool when people get k!lled and nothing happens to the people that did it. Shooting people over an argument of words is the way you do it man. Your not real if you dont think that. The hood is the palce to be, why would you ever want to get out of there? Gotta love day to day murders for no reason.

13 years ago '04        #56
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,044 | Props total: 6945 6945
lol at people saying stop snitchin..i guarantee if you were in that position you would go right to the cops..bunch of phony's

13 years ago '05        #57
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
Busta needs to stop acting like a fake thug and tell the police who did it, He wont lose street credibility or nothin. The bodygaurd had a wife and kids man, that is the least he can do.

02-24-2006, 02:28 PM         #58
yungblackgifted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayebc said
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay
Do yall n*ggas that this lifetime warfare will work?

He k!lled my bull, Imma k!ll him, Now his bulls mad, they take out my main man, then ......

Seriously?

13 years ago '04        #59
bmore 
space
space
^^^Exactly What I'm saying.

13 years ago '05        #60
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 335 335
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
Stop Snitchin !!

Code of the Streets(Stop Snitchin) Vs. Code of the Lord(Though shall not k!ll)

Which would you choose?

13 years ago '04        #61
IanHummel 
space
space
 rshodunke said

Which would you choose?
Amen :applause:

13 years ago '04        #62
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,043 | Props total: 3791 3791
 Dew215 said
E-thug...shut dat sh*t up.
lmao funniest sh*t of the day co sign

13 years ago '04        #63
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,815 | Props total: 139 139
 ayebc said
Im not worried about them tellin....they would not even b liked to b placed at the scene so when they take care of your a.ss there not put under investigation... You silly for that one ....gonna k!ll me in front of my friends here in DETroit.... Any n*gga from detroit who reads this would b laughin at you or shakin there head.....n*gga you wouldnt make it down the block we'd both jsut b dead than a motherfu*ka
stop tryna be hard with a computer and a cable modem. i'll smack the phonics out your mouth. and im from hard a.ss bergen county, 2nd richest county in the nation, diddy lives down the block. im not trying to be hard you just have a fu*ked up look at everything. someone lose their life and your living by a t-shirt quote. get the fu*k out of here, wash my rims.

13 years ago '04        #64
TizOnly1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$7,569 | Props total: 11389 11389
Ya'll dumb fu*ks with this "code of the streets" sh*t.

Name one n*gga that follows that sh*t, and actually lives to (not) talk about it. For every n*gga that makes it out 9057823857430978908523 n*ggas die. Keep it up dumb fu*ks.

On a side note, I think it's funny that they call him "Rhymes" in the article, like that's his real last name.

LOL

13 years ago '04        #65
bmore 
space
space
Nobody is thinking of the long run here. Not telling will only benefit you in the short run because you're still not safe in your own skin and you'll always be wondering.

In the long run, if you do give info...TRUE info i mean, the murderer is caught and given a fat sentence, stripped of freedom. An adult who has no freedom is lifeless as well if you think about it. You've done your part and then you distance yourself from everything and start fresh in a new spot.

02-24-2006, 02:55 PM         #66
marrene 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said
Lol at these e-thugs talkin about the code of the streets and sh*t.

I hope y'all ignorant cats one day realize this b.s. is part of the problem with why young blacks in America are dying at rates like 20 times the level of whites. You think cops really care that you are sayin, "Yo, f*ck the police, I'm taking this to the streets!" Ha, they probably happy. They sayin "Good, let them keep k!lling themselves off." Sh*t, you doin the KKK's job for them. Now they can just sit back and watch as blacks k!ll eachother.

Like 2pac said once, we commiting genocide on our own kind.

P.S. - for all the e-thugs talkin about, "I would take care of business my self". If you don't even have a clue about what it feels like to take a life, please sh*t the f*ck up.
CO SIGN

13 years ago '04        #67
IanHummel 
space
space
 haterade2885 said
stop tryna be hard with a computer and a cable modem. i'll smack the phonics out your mouth. and im from hard a.ss bergen county, 2nd richest county in the nation, diddy lives down the block. im not trying to be hard you just have a fu*ked up look at everything. someone lose their life and your living by a t-shirt quote. get the fu*k out of here, wash my rims.

This cat said wash my rims.... HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

02-24-2006, 03:30 PM         #68
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats with this stop snitching bullsh*t?

some of you crack me up claim you live by the code of the streets
but dont even know is a 2 edge sword. 1 way ignorant fools need to grow up
and anyways this is news posted who the fu*k is snitching?

one dude here said take it to the streets for real justice? yeah go do what they want you to do . Some of ya aint nothing but statics with numbers waiting for ya fill in.

13 years ago '05        #69
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
Yea who has a wire on at a video shoot? Sad days for Mr. Busta bus. And Yayo is bout to be in jail. Thats a paroll vioaltion. Maybe he will drops some mixtapes when he gets in again and then maybe his album will sell.

go now.............

02-24-2006, 03:39 PM         #70
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmore said
This is just a reminder that dudes with money go through the same stuff as regular dudes do. In fact, they're regular themselves.

It basically is like the Lil Kim situation...but instead of lying on the stand on someone, Busta is just playing it smart and not saying sh*t.

Nothing is wrong with that. Its his own personal decision. The fact is this, a lot of people aren't faced with this situation, so unless EVERYTHING comes to light, if it does at all, I can't really make a judgement. Its not even about snitching or none of that--its about doing whats best for YOU. There are times when you should and times when you shouldn't. It all depends on the person.

If you know the person that burned down your best friends crib, would you not snitch? Of course you would. It would benefit you. Nobody would call you an f*g for doing it. Now lets say you don't tell and you go bang shots at him. Your friend will never be able recoup because you k!lled his evidence.

If Busta is in some kind of danger, or his career is on the line...fu*k it don't say sh*t and keep it moving. What all of his critics eat don't make him sh*t and at the end of the day, he's a wealthy man, living his life carefree.

thats what im talking about 2 edge sword a fu*king rule is never 1 way.
But this dudes that love the hood so much, because of the mentality they have. They wont accomplish sh*t-they will be 80yrs old still claming a place that aint give them nothing but blind ignorance to reality.

Last edited by jae phill; 02-24-2006 at 03:43 PM..

13 years ago '05        #71
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 88 88
 rshodunke said

Which would you choose?
==========================
real talk!!!

02-24-2006, 06:10 PM         #72
unventnordique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said

OHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :wow:

13 years ago '05        #73
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,252 | Props total: 7961 7961
Man you e-thug n*ggaz ain't hard. Stop snitchin wtf n*gga. Homeboy lost his life over something stupid. How you gone say stop snitchin take it too the streets? That right there shows me just how fake cats be over the information super highway.

Yeah I said it n*gga what you gone do on bx? Man be real. This man done lost his life. Ya mans should pay for what he did. I would rather see son spend the rest of his life in jail. All that tough talk bout the streets is just garbage. Just shows how fake these wanna be gangsta e-thugs on bx be. n*gga in the streets talk all the time. Ain't nothing but snitchin in streets. n*ggaz can't wait to tell you who robbed who or who shot who.

Last edited by Quddus; 02-24-2006 at 07:04 PM..

13 years ago '04        #74
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,774 | Props total: 1420 1420
Still not sure what to say about this whole thing.Stop Snitchin or Snitch?This sh*t is too crazy

13 years ago '04        #75
ATLDOPEBOI30 75 heat pts75
space
space
$34,230 | Props total: 8306 8306
 ayebc said
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay
yea dats true

Home      

most viewed right now
+117online now  58
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  37
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
192 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  32
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
-23online now  15
top 5 instagram thottie