Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2006, 12:22 PM         #41
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
in that case where do you live, i feel like i wanna k!ll you in front of your friends. i hope they dont like "taddle tails" either. fu*kin moron
Im not worried about them tellin....they would not even b liked to b placed at the scene so when they take care of your a.ss there not put under investigation... You silly for that one ....gonna k!ll me in front of my friends here in DETroit.... Any n*gga from detroit who reads this would b laughin at you or shakin there head.....n*gga you wouldnt make it down the block we'd both jsut b dead than a motherfu*ka

Last edited by ayebc; 02-24-2006 at 12:32 PM..
 02-24-2006, 12:42 PM         #42
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayebc said:
sHut up... I hate fake black power motherfu*kers.... dig this here......Blacks k!llen blacks has nothing to do with fu*k the police...niggs say fu*k teh police to show unison if anythign... blacks k!llen blacks has nothing to do with not tellin on someone (not snitchen)..... Blacks k!lls balcks b/c there around blacks... In some simple terms.. a.ssuming your black...whens the last time u saw a white person that u would even think about havng beef with...i bet it wasnt in your hood or where u live ... Most black on black crime happens where there arent any white people..when have u heard of @ n*ggas gettin into it and k!llen with each otehr while there was some white peopl around... MOst the sh*t u talking aobut happens in prodominately black areas ....so who the fu*k u think is gonna b involved...predominetly blacks.

ANd this E-thug sh*t ....n*ggas jsut voicen there opinions..... like u say ..if u aint k!lled nobody dont say nothing .....Since u so smart if u have k!lled someone why would u talk aobut ?? n*ggas is gettin arrested for myspace pictures...... BUt i can honestly say that if someone k!lled my lil brother or mother .... I would take care of that sh*t myself........ No ive never k!lled or taken a life b4 , but do i tihnk i could under those circumstances...you damn right !

No go play with some kinte cloth and throw on a red green and black wristband and think aobut the same 2pac your qouteing ..if his mother was k!lled and he knew who did ...what u think he would do?
First off, I ain't on no black power trip. Never pretend to. I just tell it like it is. In places like D.C. it's like 1 in 10 blacks die by age 25. i'm just stating the truth, blacks are k!lling each other too much.

Second off, what the f*ck does where a murder happens have to do with what I said? Most of what you said don't even makes sense. "Blacks k!ll blacks because there around blacks". What??? If you're trying to say that whites don't have to snitch because they don't witness murders, then isn't that helping my point that as black people we our k!lling oursevles off, just like any white supremecist would want us to. Obviously most black on black crime happens in black neighbourhoods. That's why it's a problem for black people, not white. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that one.

What are you talkin about, if I'm so smart would I talk about it if I k!lled someone? When did I ask anybody to tell me who they murdered? All I said was if you have no idea what it's like to take a life, then shut the f*ck up. I ain't ask for no confessions from those that do.

And by the way, you talkin about n*ggas gettin arrested for myspace pictures. I hope that ain't your crew, 'cause if you dumb enough to post pictures of your crime on the internet, you deserve to get arrested.
 12 years ago '05        #43
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 483 483
I hope da situation gets resolved......but......

Alot of ppl play hard to they put unda pressure of police......then niccaz fold like a bad hand of poker.....

snitchin is not legit.......Cause theres shyt you jus dont talk about......and in bustas case hes not gone say sh*t ( hopefully ) cause that would put him and his friends/fam in danger.....

Thats all imma say.....cause niccaz gone argue they case ova and ova again......we all on da " E " wit our thoughts of snitchin.....

Like they say.....Opinions is like a**holes......Errybody has one......
 02-24-2006, 01:03 PM         #44
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
First off, I ain't on no black power trip. Never pretend to. I just tell it like it is. In places like D.C. it's like 1 in 10 blacks die by age 25. i'm just stating the truth, blacks are k!lling each other too much.

Second off, what the f*ck does where a murder happens have to do with what I said? Most of what you said don't even makes sense. "Blacks k!ll blacks because there around blacks". What??? If you're trying to say that whites don't have to snitch because they don't witness murders, then isn't that helping my point that as black people we our k!lling oursevles off, just like any white supremecist would want us to. Obviously most black on black crime happens in black neighbourhoods. That's why it's a problem for black people, not white. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that one.

What are you talkin about, if I'm so smart would I talk about it if I k!lled someone? When did I ask anybody to tell me who they murdered? All I said was if you have no idea what it's like to take a life, then shut the f*ck up. I ain't ask for no confessions from those that do.

And by the way, you talkin about n*ggas gettin arrested for myspace pictures. I hope that ain't your crew, 'cause if you dumb enough to post pictures of your crime on the internet, you deserve to get arrested.

Let me try and b more clear......... Replacin the race does not replace the life lsot.... Same numebr of murders or whatever would still probably occur... the reason your all "blacks are k!llen blacks" is because most of the sh*t that happens to us , involves us like u said Obviously most black on black crime happens in black neighbourhoods. so obvisuoly our percentage would be higher...but it doenst mean that were any less than any other race jsut our crimes happen to occur withen our race, and thats mostly based on location and not that were jsut out looking to only go after our kind...... sh*t happens jsut when sh*t happens with us its more liekly to involve another n*gga
 02-24-2006, 01:08 PM         #45
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fu*k Your Life, take that graces of god sh*t outa here bi*ch.....u try to use god as an excuse for that man gettin' k!lled but there aint no excuse! and there needs to be justice, one way or another....
 02-24-2006, 01:32 PM         #46
JYoungworld1203 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this stop snitchin sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #47
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
This is just a reminder that dudes with money go through the same stuff as regular dudes do. In fact, they're regular themselves.

It basically is like the Lil Kim situation...but instead of lying on the stand on someone, Busta is just playing it smart and not saying sh*t.

Nothing is wrong with that. Its his own personal decision. The fact is this, a lot of people aren't faced with this situation, so unless EVERYTHING comes to light, if it does at all, I can't really make a judgement. Its not even about snitching or none of that--its about doing whats best for YOU. There are times when you should and times when you shouldn't. It all depends on the person.

If you know the person that burned down your best friends crib, would you not snitch? Of course you would. It would benefit you. Nobody would call you an f*g for doing it. Now lets say you don't tell and you go bang shots at him. Your friend will never be able recoup because you k!lled his evidence.

If Busta is in some kind of danger, or his career is on the line...fu*k it don't say sh*t and keep it moving. What all of his critics eat don't make him sh*t and at the end of the day, he's a wealthy man, living his life carefree.
 12 years ago '04        #48
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
This whole stop snitchin bs makes you wonder about some of us in the hood and why maybe some of us dont deserve to ever leave it

With that said let the round up begin cause I see a few cats doing time for this
 02-24-2006, 01:50 PM         #49
Javon Maurice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word cosign
 12 years ago '04        #50
bmore 
space
space
Could all of you guys imagine how much MORE k!lling (as if its not enough already) it would be if nobody said ANYTHING. If dudes just roamed around knocking off people because...,"Hey nobody is gonna snitch on me." Thats crazy.

All so-called "thugs", throw away those "codes" and make smart decisions for yourselves. If its your best interest to give info than do it, if not then don't..But don't regret you choice years later when I can't track somebody down and retaliate just because to didn't want to tell on them....................

They would still be the victor of the situation and you'll be looking like a dumbass.
 12 years ago '04        #51
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
All you boxden clowns are so hung up on the phrase "snitchen" ever since Game game at 50. It's like now, anything and everything is "snitchen" and everyones a snitch. Ya'll really need help.
 12 years ago '04        #52
bmore 
space
space
Glad I don't live in the hood anymore...you n*ggas can have that sh*t since you all love it so much.
 12 years ago '04        #53
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
yall n*ggas would snitch in a heartbeat

FOH....
 02-24-2006, 01:57 PM         #54
-hiphop- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marrene said:
Yo be easy , somebody just died son , someone lost a father / wife and son. Yo this kid died over stupid sh*t. it ain't about snitchin' it's about catch that dumb mothefu*ker who shot the wrong person, that ain't gangsta, that's dumbsta. No hate!!
u said someone lost a wife?
 12 years ago '04        #55
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 bmore said:
Glad I don't live in the hood anymore...you n*ggas can have that sh*t since you all love it so much.

Haha, apparently you missed the memo, it's cool when people get k!lled and nothing happens to the people that did it. Shooting people over an argument of words is the way you do it man. Your not real if you dont think that. The hood is the palce to be, why would you ever want to get out of there? Gotta love day to day murders for no reason.
 12 years ago '04        #56
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,990 | Props total: 5034 5034
lol at people saying stop snitchin..i guarantee if you were in that position you would go right to the cops..bunch of phony's
 12 years ago '05        #57
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
Busta needs to stop acting like a fake thug and tell the police who did it, He wont lose street credibility or nothin. The bodygaurd had a wife and kids man, that is the least he can do.
 02-24-2006, 02:28 PM         #58
yungblackgifted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayebc said:
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay
Do yall n*ggas that this lifetime warfare will work?

He k!lled my bull, Imma k!ll him, Now his bulls mad, they take out my main man, then ......

Seriously?
 12 years ago '04        #59
bmore 
space
space
^^^Exactly What I'm saying.
 12 years ago '05        #60
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Stop Snitchin !!

Code of the Streets(Stop Snitchin) Vs. Code of the Lord(Though shall not k!ll)

Which would you choose?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago