Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2006, 09:54 AM         #21
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceMurda said:
get off da nikka d*ck he talking the truth dont snitch cuz most likely you goin be the next victim, smh at some of yall get out the house and learn wat to do and wat not do in the streets
so lets say someone shot ur family memeber? and u knew who it was... u would say nothing coz u wouldnt wanna be the next victim? living ur life scared and sh*t?

Dew215 said:
E-thug...shut dat sh*t up.
for real n*ggaz try act real hard online...
 02-24-2006, 09:55 AM         #22
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANother thing ...why everyone on bustas d*ck about this....like it wasnt 50 other motherfu*kers at the same place but yet everyone wanna get all on busta for not talking...aparantly he aintt he only n*gga not talking yall act like Busta and the bodygaurd were walking in a dark alley and ol boy jumped in front of busta when a masked gunmen appeared..lol.... Most reports i seen said it was like 50 people there ...and aint none of them talking about nothing and while im on it ..if yall would read he wasnt busta BODYGAURD.....HE WAS THE fu*kING JEWERLY HANDLER.......he had no buisness gettin shot i damn near wanna say thats on him....if u the jewerly handler you shouldnt b near a scuflle anyway ....i bet you i wouldnt of gotten shot if i was a jewerly handler...i dont mean to even laugh on this one but.. lol

Last edited by ayebc; 02-24-2006 at 09:58 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #23
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 8 OFF said:
A secret audio recording exists of the argument that sparked the fatal shooting of rapper Busta Rhymes' bodyguard - apparently capturing the voice of the suspected k!ller who is believed to have called Rhymes a "bi*ch."

The recording could prove to be an explosive piece of evidence as cops hunt for the man who shot Israel Ramirez on Feb. 5 in Brooklyn, just feet from some of the biggest names in hip hop, including 50 Cent, DMX and Mary J. Blige.

A transcript of the recording, a portion of which the Daily News has reviewed, appears to confirm that Tony Yayo, a member of 50 Cent's posse, was a central figure in the argument leading up to the shooting.

A source familiar with the 53-minute recording believes the f!ght erupted when members of G-Unit were excluded from an onstage lineup of hip hop greats at the Brooklyn studio.

Rhymes and other witnesses to the shooting have stonewalled cops.

At the same time, the audio recording is being shopped to media outlets with a price tag of $50,000. No one has given the recording to cops or prosecutors.

"I hope the person who has this tape or video would cooperate with authorities, especially if it provides evidence in this case," said Jerry Schmetterer, spokesman for the Brooklyn district attorney.

witnesses who have clammed up to .

not snitchin = stayin alive
 02-24-2006, 10:08 AM         #24
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said:
so lets say someone shot ur family memeber? and u knew who it was... u would say nothing coz u wouldnt wanna be the next victim? living ur life scared and sh*t?

for real n*ggaz try act real hard online...

Nah man its not liek that well at least for me its not ....you never tell on anybody bottom line........If someone k!lled my family member and i knew who it was me tellin on them should b the last thing they should b worrying about ....fu*k sending them to jail thats one of the easiest ways out ... I mean either you gonna handle yours or dont handle it at all but dont act lieka bi*ch and tell on someone and let the cops handle it. ANd on the scared thing ...nobody should b scared of anybody that breathes the same air as you....Tahts where most of the telling comes from ...people being afraid ...but why? Why in the world should u be afraid of someone? When its yoru time its your time its not like you can slow the sh*t down by tryin to put someone in jail. Or make someonbody come back to life ...there is no equal to death so how is sending someone to jail getting even half way even? ANd if anyones taken even a basic math class ...when something doesnt equal up on both sides of the equation its WRONG. So why b wrong...dont snitch
 12 years ago '04        #25
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 791 791
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Stop Snitchin !!
People k!ll me talkin bout "Stop Snitchin" on murderers but stay nothing about this man

[pic - click to view]

^^STOP SNITCHIN!!!

Last edited by collegeboy58; 02-24-2006 at 10:15 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #26
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
if Busta Rhymes snitches he gone be the next n*gga dead, that's just the way it iz
 12 years ago '05        #27
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 687 687
hopefully this incident will be forgotten next week
 12 years ago '05        #28
JayJeweLz 4 heat pts
space
space
$527 | Props total: 161 161
 ayebc said:
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay

LOLOLOOLOLOLOL REAL TALK......
 12 years ago '04        #29
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 AceMurda said:
get off da nikka d*ck he talking the truth dont snitch cuz most likely you goin be the next victim, smh at some of yall get out the house and learn wat to do and wat not do in the streets

first off

this is not the streets, this is the music business. The workplace.

n*ggas need to understand there is a difference between ya lil' thug life and ya actual job.

and its pretty cowardly to be up in ya crib cuz u think if u snitch you might die. Ya boy died fo' yo a.ss, so why dont you man up and handle yo biz.

If you snitch, you might die.

If you do street justice, you might die or go to prison.

You need to do somethin' instead of bein' a bi*ch and not say nothin' cuz some ignorant a.ss muhfu*kas k!ll yo boy n' threatens yo life. MAN UP

I swear most of these n*ggas talkin' all this "thug life", "stop snitchin" sh*t are cowards. Cuz when sh*t gets real, they the first ones to be all bi*chified.
 02-24-2006, 10:53 AM         #30
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at these e-thugs talkin about the code of the streets and sh*t.

I hope y'all ignorant cats one day realize this b.s. is part of the problem with why young blacks in America are dying at rates like 20 times the level of whites. You think cops really care that you are sayin, "Yo, f*ck the police, I'm taking this to the streets!" Ha, they probably happy. They sayin "Good, let them keep k!lling themselves off." Sh*t, you doin the KKK's job for them. Now they can just sit back and watch as blacks k!ll eachother.

Like 2pac said once, we commiting genocide on our own kind.

P.S. - for all the e-thugs talkin about, "I would take care of business my self". If you don't even have a clue about what it feels like to take a life, please sh*t the f*ck up.
 12 years ago '05        #31
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
thats some f*cked up sh*t
 02-24-2006, 11:19 AM         #32
Coddi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop stnichin stop lyin sonn
 12 years ago '04        #33
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
 marrene said:
Yo be easy , somebody just died son , someone lost a father / wife and son. Yo this kid died over stupid sh*t. it ain't about snitchin' it's about catch that dumb mothefu*ker who shot the wrong person, that ain't gangsta, that's dumbsta. No hate!!

shut the fu*k up

im glad u ain't my friend
 12 years ago '05        #34
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
it's some dumb muhfu*kas in here.....
 12 years ago '04        #35
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
This stop snitchin' sh*t has gotten out of control.
 12 years ago '04        #36
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
SO I THOUGHT G UNIT WASNT ON THAT k!llA sh*t. LOL

I PERSONALLY DONT CARE ABOUTT THIS SITUATION, BUT I WILL SAY THIS

ALL U E NET THUGS NEED TO GIVE IT UP WITH THIS STOP SNITCHEN sh*t

MOST OF YA NEVER BEEN PUT IN THAT TYPE OF SITUATION, AND IF YA WAS PUT IN IT, I BET YA WOULD BE THA FIRST ONES TO RAT
 12 years ago '05        #37
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
ya'll n*ggaz really dont have a clue....

So if some random n*gga k!lls ya moms, and you knew the son-of-a-bi*ch that did it, what would you do???

1. Keep it gangsta and not inform the cops of who just mashed out ya moms...(now mind you...this is the same WOMAN that wiped ya stankin a.ss as a baby & took care of your "wanna be thug life, I ride for whateva a.ss" whole heartedly & unconditionally).

2. (My favorite) Take the law into your OWN hands & k!ll the n*gga yourself and fu*k off ya life to prove a point to ya n*ggaz (when half them n*ggaz dont like your a.ss in the first place). Them same n*ggaz gon be fu*kin ya gal while you locked up serving that tyme.

3. Or just tell the cops that you have an idea of who k!lled ya moms!!!

You make the call!!!!

Last edited by Knockout Kingz; 02-24-2006 at 12:28 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #38
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 ayebc said:
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay
in that case where do you live, i feel like i wanna k!ll you in front of your friends. i hope they dont like "taddle tails" either. fu*kin moron
 02-24-2006, 12:20 PM         #39
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
Lol at these e-thugs talkin about the code of the streets and sh*t.

I hope y'all ignorant cats one day realize this b.s. is part of the problem with why young blacks in America are dying at rates like 20 times the level of whites. You think cops really care that you are sayin, "Yo, f*ck the police, I'm taking this to the streets!" Ha, they probably happy. They sayin "Good, let them keep k!lling themselves off." Sh*t, you doin the KKK's job for them. Now they can just sit back and watch as blacks k!ll eachother.

Like 2pac said once, we commiting genocide on our own kind.

P.S. - for all the e-thugs talkin about, "I would take care of business my self". If you don't even have a clue about what it feels like to take a life, please sh*t the f*ck up.

sHut up... I hate fake black power motherfu*kers.... dig this here......Blacks k!llen blacks has nothing to do with fu*k the police...niggs say fu*k teh police to show unison if anythign... blacks k!llen blacks has nothing to do with not tellin on someone (not snitchen)..... Blacks k!lls balcks b/c there around blacks... In some simple terms.. a.ssuming your black...whens the last time u saw a white person that u would even think about havng beef with...i bet it wasnt in your hood or where u live ... Most black on black crime happens where there arent any white people..when have u heard of @ n*ggas gettin into it and k!llen with each otehr while there was some white peopl around... MOst the sh*t u talking aobut happens in prodominately black areas ....so who the fu*k u think is gonna b involved...predominetly blacks.

ANd this E-thug sh*t ....n*ggas jsut voicen there opinions..... like u say ..if u aint k!lled nobody dont say nothing .....Since u so smart if u have k!lled someone why would u talk aobut ?? n*ggas is gettin arrested for myspace pictures...... BUt i can honestly say that if someone k!lled my lil brother or mother .... I would take care of that sh*t myself........ No ive never k!lled or taken a life b4 , but do i tihnk i could under those circumstances...you damn right !

No go play with some kinte cloth and throw on a red green and black wristband and think aobut the same 2pac your qouteing ..if his mother was k!lled and he knew who did ...what u think he would do?
 12 years ago '04        #40
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3919 3919
damn...50 g's...id sell it
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago