squad up!

Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #1
7476 page views
110 comments

8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 10 10
Feb 24 - Suspected k!ller Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch

A secret audio recording exists of the argument that sparked the fatal shooting of rapper Busta Rhymes' bodyguard - apparently capturing the voice of the suspected k!ller who is believed to have called Rhymes a "bi*ch."

The recording could prove to be an explosive piece of evidence as cops hunt for the man who shot Israel Ramirez on Feb. 5 in Brooklyn, just feet from some of the biggest names in hip hop, including 50 Cent, DMX and Mary J. Blige.

A transcript of the recording, a portion of which the Daily News has reviewed, appears to confirm that Tony Yayo, a member of 50 Cent's posse, was a central figure in the argument leading up to the shooting.

A source familiar with the 53-minute recording believes the f!ght erupted when members of G-Unit were excluded from an onstage lineup of hip hop greats at the Brooklyn studio.

Rhymes and other witnesses to the shooting have stonewalled cops.

At the same time, the audio recording is being shopped to media outlets with a price tag of $50,000. No one has given the recording to cops or prosecutors.

"I hope the person who has this tape or video would cooperate with authorities, especially if it provides evidence in this case," said Jerry Schmetterer, spokesman for the Brooklyn district attorney.

Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly has leveled harsh criticism at numerous witnesses who have failed to cooperate with cops, including Rhymes.

An NYPD spokesman said yesterday the owner of the recording should come forward.

"It's totally irresponsible of this person to withhold what could be a vital piece of evidence in an active homicide investigation," the spokesman said.

No one has been charged with the slaying of Ramirez, a 29-year-old father of three.

On the audio recording, the source said, Rhymes appears to be playing peacemaker during an argument that breaks out amid the taping of the video for his song "Touch It (Remix)."

The voice of a third man, whose identity is not clear, is believed to be the shooter.

That man is heard on the recording calling another man, apparently Rhymes, a bi*ch, according to the transcript.

Because the argument moved outside the studio, the gunshots that k!lled Ramirez cannot be heard on the recording, the source said. But the mayhem of the immediate aftermath is captured.

"You can hear screaming and the chaos and the 911 call," the source said.

A grand jury could be used to compel witnesses who have clammed up to either talk or face contempt charges.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.nydailynews.co .. p-334291c.html

110 comments for "Feb 24 - Suspected Killer Called Busta Rhymes A bi*ch"

13 years ago '04        #2
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 05-13-2016 at 10:34 AM..

02-24-2006, 06:53 AM         #3
marrene 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
Stop Snitchin !!

Yo be easy , somebody just died son , someone lost a father / wife and son. Yo this kid died over stupid sh*t. it ain't about snitchin' it's about catch that dumb mothefu*ker who shot the wrong person, that ain't gangsta, that's dumbsta. No hate!!

13 years ago '04        #4
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 05-13-2016 at 10:33 AM..

13 years ago '04        #5
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 1423 1423
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
fu*k that, Ive had one of my homeys die in my arms, and the punk a.ss cops got to the bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka that did it because somebody snitched. Man fu*k the police, what are they going to do, lock em up for 10 years, while your homey is laying 6ft under. fu*k that, stop snitching and take to the street. Thats IF you want justice.
^Co-signs, Stop Snitchin and man up.

13 years ago '05        #6
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
 BackBlock_OG said
^Co-signs, Stop Snitchin and man up.
E-thug...shut dat sh*t up.

02-24-2006, 07:28 AM         #7
AK-19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that's bullsh*t, the guy gave his fu*kin life for Busta.
Busta needs to stop acting like a bi*ch and tell the cops who did it so they can put this idiot behind bars.
This is real life not some Godfather movie. Dude died and now his kids are going to grow up without a father. So who cares about snitching? grow the fu*k up...

13 years ago '05        #8
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
fu*k that, Ive had one of my homeys die in my arms, and the punk a.ss cops got to the bi*ch a.ss muthafu*ka that did it because somebody snitched. Man fu*k the police, what are they going to do, lock em up for 10 years, while your homey is laying 6ft under. fu*k that, stop snitching and take to the street. Thats IF you want justice.

e-thug...shut dat sh*t up.

02-24-2006, 07:31 AM         #9
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay

Last edited by ayebc; 02-24-2006 at 07:34 AM..

02-24-2006, 07:40 AM         #10
Flamboyantfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Code of the street don't snitch he can fu*king get somebody to throw a tip they way but don't snitch or u a bi*ch thats just how it is

02-24-2006, 07:44 AM         #11
AceMurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get off da nikka d*ck he talking the truth dont snitch cuz most likely you goin be the next victim, smh at some of yall get out the house and learn wat to do and wat not do in the streets

13 years ago '05        #12
xratede 
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 294 294
 ayebc said
Funny how people try and make an excuse for snitchen...dont matter if someone died or not man! was ita big surprse he was gonna die one day ...no jsut happened to be that day..........When he had kids did he know he was gonna one day leave them..yes, just happened to be that day....You never know when your gonna go God makes that decision, it wasnt whoever shot the man that k!lled him, If u believe in the Bible you know when its time to go , its time to go ....but anyway DONT TALK TO POLICE.....being a taddle tale is worse than being gay
u took the words right out of my mouth

13 years ago '05        #13
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 14 14
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
Stop Snitchin !!

BAN THIS MAN

02-24-2006, 08:07 AM         #14
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BULLsh*t 50 CENT WAS NOT THERE

HE WAS SHOOTING MOBB DEEPS VIDEO AT THE TIME

02-24-2006, 08:11 AM         #15
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So basically somebody was wearin a wire? at a video shoot? wow.

02-24-2006, 08:19 AM         #16
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He don't have to tell the cops sh*t. That was ramirez's job to protect busta with his own life, and busta was paying him for it. So, he really dont owe the man sh*t. He said he would take care of his fam the best he could, but snitching aint gon help nothing, especially if they was gunning for him. Then if he gets someone to off the person who tried to k!ll him, he is immediately implicated in that murder. Get yall heads straight.

02-24-2006, 08:34 AM         #17
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
LOL wow thats sad in 2 ways and ignorant in many more

13 years ago '05        #18
lamarowns 
space
space
$2,740 | Props total: 2167 2167
what is the deal with this snitchin, this man just died and all yall wanna worry about is who is snithchin, this real like, not no song

02-24-2006, 08:43 AM         #19
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK-19 said
man that's bullsh*t, the guy gave his fu*kin life for Busta.
Busta needs to stop acting like a bi*ch and tell the cops who did it so they can put this idiot behind bars.
This is real life not some Godfather movie. Dude died and now his kids are going to grow up without a father. So who cares about snitching? grow the fu*k up...
Snitchin aint gonna bring there daddy back, so dont fu*kin use that excuse. Stop snitchin and handle your biz

13 years ago '05        #20
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
 AceMurda said
get off da nikka d*ck he talking the truth dont snitch cuz most likely you goin be the next victim, smh at some of yall get out the house and learn wat to do and wat not do in the streets

we're supposed to learn how to act in the streets....from u....

*looks at this guy's avy...after gettin up off the floor laughing, looks at it again for another laugh...*

lil n*ggas these days.

02-24-2006, 08:54 AM         #21
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceMurda said
so lets say someone shot ur family memeber? and u knew who it was... u would say nothing coz u wouldnt wanna be the next victim? living ur life scared and sh*t?

Dew215 said
E-thug...shut dat sh*t up.
for real n*ggaz try act real hard online...

02-24-2006, 08:55 AM         #22
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANother thing ...why everyone on bustas d*ck about this....like it wasnt 50 other motherfu*kers at the same place but yet everyone wanna get all on busta for not talking...aparantly he aintt he only n*gga not talking yall act like Busta and the bodygaurd were walking in a dark alley and ol boy jumped in front of busta when a masked gunmen appeared..lol.... Most reports i seen said it was like 50 people there ...and aint none of them talking about nothing and while im on it ..if yall would read he wasnt busta BODYGAURD.....HE WAS THE fu*kING JEWERLY HANDLER.......he had no buisness gettin shot i damn near wanna say thats on him....if u the jewerly handler you shouldnt b near a scuflle anyway ....i bet you i wouldnt of gotten shot if i was a jewerly handler...i dont mean to even laugh on this one but.. lol

Last edited by ayebc; 02-24-2006 at 08:58 AM..

13 years ago '05        #23
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 117 117
 8 OFF said
A secret audio recording exists of the argument that sparked the fatal shooting of rapper Busta Rhymes' bodyguard - apparently capturing the voice of the suspected k!ller who is believed to have called Rhymes a "bi*ch."

The recording could prove to be an explosive piece of evidence as cops hunt for the man who shot Israel Ramirez on Feb. 5 in Brooklyn, just feet from some of the biggest names in hip hop, including 50 Cent, DMX and Mary J. Blige.

A transcript of the recording, a portion of which the Daily News has reviewed, appears to confirm that Tony Yayo, a member of 50 Cent's posse, was a central figure in the argument leading up to the shooting.

A source familiar with the 53-minute recording believes the f!ght erupted when members of G-Unit were excluded from an onstage lineup of hip hop greats at the Brooklyn studio.

Rhymes and other witnesses to the shooting have stonewalled cops.

At the same time, the audio recording is being shopped to media outlets with a price tag of $50,000. No one has given the recording to cops or prosecutors.

"I hope the person who has this tape or video would cooperate with authorities, especially if it provides evidence in this case," said Jerry Schmetterer, spokesman for the Brooklyn district attorney.

witnesses who have clammed up to .

not snitchin = stayin alive

02-24-2006, 09:08 AM         #24
ayebc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said
so lets say someone shot ur family memeber? and u knew who it was... u would say nothing coz u wouldnt wanna be the next victim? living ur life scared and sh*t?

for real n*ggaz try act real hard online...

Nah man its not liek that well at least for me its not ....you never tell on anybody bottom line........If someone k!lled my family member and i knew who it was me tellin on them should b the last thing they should b worrying about ....fu*k sending them to jail thats one of the easiest ways out ... I mean either you gonna handle yours or dont handle it at all but dont act lieka bi*ch and tell on someone and let the cops handle it. ANd on the scared thing ...nobody should b scared of anybody that breathes the same air as you....Tahts where most of the telling comes from ...people being afraid ...but why? Why in the world should u be afraid of someone? When its yoru time its your time its not like you can slow the sh*t down by tryin to put someone in jail. Or make someonbody come back to life ...there is no equal to death so how is sending someone to jail getting even half way even? ANd if anyones taken even a basic math class ...when something doesnt equal up on both sides of the equation its WRONG. So why b wrong...dont snitch

13 years ago '04        #25
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,113 | Props total: 2703 2703
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
Stop Snitchin !!
People k!ll me talkin bout "Stop Snitchin" on murderers but stay nothing about this man

[pic - click to view]

^^STOP SNITCHIN!!!

Last edited by collegeboy58; 02-24-2006 at 09:15 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
28 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
28 comments
47 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
67 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
14 comments
31 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
36 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
16 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
141 comments
6 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
93 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
79 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
32 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
26 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
6 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Afrolatina
19 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
62 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden is in midseason defensive form 🏀
22 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
5 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
51 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
0 comments
13 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LEBRON JAMES is DROPPING 40+ POINTS TONIGHT after he SAW THIS POWERFUL MES..
15 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 The Rise And Fall Of Hooters Air
0 comments
12 minutes ago
@misc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
stogz
nwo504
whodatb1
timdog
BustaCarmichaeI
Dun Language
Preacher Mane
DontHateDaGreat
Sewer
Panopticon
Top 10 most slapped recently
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Take Care
Heisenberg
whodatb1
Gang Sht
BlackDynamite
trapclassics
two-face
Lonny Breaux

most viewed right now
online now  48
Image(s) inside The wall
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  34
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
116 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy