G-unit: Updates (bank New Album Title, New G-unit Album, Olivia's Debut

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2006, 01:17 AM         #141
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
shut the fu*k up...he doesnt have an accent u do fool....english language came from england n*gga

WOWINMASEVOOICE...u hate gunit yet u in this thread an ur name has mase in it??? amse is gotta be the sh*ttest gunit member...and bad boy...puffy>>>mase
lmao at this gay a.ss foreigner defending his "mate"

hahaha fu*kin f*gs yall got that gay a.ss accent cant even talk right soundin like homos
 02-27-2006, 01:19 AM         #142
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
and.....WHO....THE....fu*k....ARE.....YOU?
if you dont know who WOWINMASEVOICE is you dont even deserve to be acknowledged

lmao even your other fellow g-unit groupies will think you crazy for not knowin who WOWINMASEVOICE is...im somethin like a legend!

dblockallday i see you!

these g-unit groupies =
 02-27-2006, 01:20 AM         #143
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha and u cant evn talk properly saying sh*t like "yo n*gga...i been poopping a cap in yo a.ss in a minute....i done seen that happen befo'...fo' sho' negro...n*gga...motherucker...n*gga...the feds on my a.ss...n*gga....its they fault im broke...n*gga" LMAO
 02-27-2006, 01:21 AM         #144
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spider is my n*gga (he's a real n*gga)

doesnt mean i got to lie and say he's the best rapper

wow relax i buried you along time ago and i'm not arguing with you or your other personas

its desperation that you logged in wheres d blockallday? are you the cavalry or plan b?
 02-27-2006, 01:23 AM         #145
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
haha and u cant evn talk properly saying sh*t like "yo n*gga...i been poopping a cap in yo a.ss in a minute....i done seen that happen befo'...fo' sho' negro...n*gga...motherucker...n*gga...the feds on my a.ss...n*gga....its they fault im broke...n*gga" LMAO
will somebody tell me who is this unknown foreigner homo is?

best tell them they disrespectin a legend

stop throwin rocks at the throne

i been back for a few minutes and yall already feeling the negative vibe of more future sonnin

lmaooooo n*ggas trying to get a name for themselves by beefing with WOW...hahahaha yall crazy
 02-27-2006, 01:26 AM         #146
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:

dblockallday i see you!

these g-unit groupies =

wow you really are saying wassup to yourself
 02-27-2006, 01:27 AM         #147
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
i been back for a few minutes
LMAO.... and u say i cant speak english..."i been back" wtf is that u mean "in the past few minutes that ive been back" LMAO...who u kidding bro...

and ive heard of u b4...is foreigner meant to offend??? BOY ur ancestors were foreigners lmao....u got sonned by the guy who rang up shade45...everybody heard it and all u got in return is a diss to his accent LMAO
 02-27-2006, 01:28 AM         #148
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
spider is my n*gga (he's a real n*gga)

doesnt mean i got to lie and say he's the best rapper

wow relax i buried you along time ago and i'm not arguing with you or your other personas

its desperation that you logged in wheres d blockallday? are you the cavalry or plan b?
hahahaaha dont try to flip the script now you fake a.ss n*gga

you straight up disrespected him by basically saying he cant rap

no loyalty at all, like i said, i dont think he would appreciate if he saw those words "spider will never drop" coming from some 50 cent mansion pool cleanin homo from london...you wouldnt say none of this anywhere BUT the internet...

hahahaha n*gga you was faking it on shade45 talkin bout you said "come see us" you wasnt talkin none of that hard sh*t online but you felt you needed to make it known that you was hard tryna impress whoo kid and the gomez brothers hahaha they was probably laughin at you for taking some sh*t from the internet to they station....plus you sounded like a homo with ya gay a.ss accent....SONNED
 02-27-2006, 01:31 AM         #149
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
hahahaaha dont try to flip the script now you fake a.ss n*gga

you straight up disrespected him by basically saying he cant rap

no loyalty at all, like i said, i dont think he would appreciate if he saw those words "spider will never drop" coming from some 50 cent mansion pool cleanin homo from london...you wouldnt say none of this anywhere BUT the internet...

hahahaha n*gga you was faking it on shade45 talkin bout you said "come see us" you wasnt talkin none of that hard sh*t online but you felt you needed to make it known that you was hard tryna impress whoo kid and the gomez brothers hahaha they was probably laughin at you for taking some sh*t from the internet to they station....plus you sounded like a homo with ya gay a.ss accent....SONNED
ok where in queens are you i'll pay you a visit when i get back to nyc from this tour!
 02-27-2006, 01:31 AM         #150
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
LMAO.... and u say i cant speak english..."i been back" wtf is that u mean "in the past few minutes that ive been back" LMAO...who u kidding bro...

and ive heard of u b4...is foreigner meant to offend??? BOY ur ancestors were foreigners lmao....u got sonned by the guy who rang up shade45...everybody heard it and all u got in return is a diss to his accent LMAO
hmmm, why is this guy still talking?

has he not realized that foreigners
- dont count
- opinions are never valid
- they say "mate"
- yall are so out the loop you see music videos and get releases months after they come out in the US lmaoo

yall dont count, truth hurts.
 02-27-2006, 01:33 AM         #151
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
ok where in queens are you i'll pay you a visit when i get back to nyc from this tour!
you aint gonna do sh*t

and you said yourself you didnt mean to act hard on the radio and said you meant "come see how we live", you already said ya punk a.ss aint want no problems!

now its a new day and you gonna act like down for somethin?

stop wasting my time you little european gay accent talkin geek
 02-27-2006, 01:34 AM         #152
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
you aint gonna do sh*t

and you said yourself you didnt mean to act hard on the radio and said you meant "come see how we live", you already said ya punk a.ss aint want no problems!

now its a new day and you gonna act like down for somethin?

stop wasting my time you little european gay accent talkin geek

where are you from son i'll come pay you a visit
 02-27-2006, 01:37 AM         #153
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
if you dont know who WOWINMASEVOICE is you dont even deserve to be acknowledged

lmao even your other fellow g-unit groupies will think you crazy for not knowin who WOWINMASEVOICE is...im somethin like a legend!

dblockallday i see you!

these g-unit groupies =
--- n*gga just go ahead and say it
"im dblockallday i just dont anybody to know."
n*gga stay on one account u homo.
 02-27-2006, 01:37 AM         #154
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
where are you from son i'll come pay you a visit
aint no n*gga gonna disrespect me and show me up on my own block, when you in the area you can holla at me and we can get down somewhere, its nothin. dont be wasting my time we already been through this and you backed out. if you down than you down.

"tooooooony from looooooondon" lmaooooooo at you
 02-27-2006, 01:39 AM         #155
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
--- n*gga just go ahead and say it
"im dblockallday i just dont anybody to know."
n*gga stay on one account u homo.
its known we aint the same people.

only disgruntled g-unit groupies that got sonned what to think that

u the same n*gga who asked who i was so im not suprised you would say some dumb sh*t like this lmaoooooooo

respect a legend when u see 1!
 02-27-2006, 01:40 AM         #156
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where are you from i'll be back next weekend
 02-27-2006, 01:43 AM         #157
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
its known we aint the same people.

only disgruntled g-unit groupies that got sonned what to think that

u the same n*gga who asked who i was so im not suprised you would say some dumb sh*t like this lmaoooooooo

respect a legend when u see 1!
lmao a legend? lmao then y do u guys post the exact same way? when dbi*ch is online that n*gga posts like 300 times back after back. right after someone posts somethin he posts immediatley afterwards. now ur doin it lmao. youll prolly stop for a lil bit so u can claim that your not him lmao.
 02-27-2006, 01:44 AM         #158
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
where are you from i'll be back next weekend
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
aint no n*gga gonna disrespect me and show me up on my own block, when you in the area you can holla at me and we can get down somewhere, its nothin. dont be wasting my time we already been through this and you backed out. if you down than you down.

"tooooooony from looooooondon" lmaooooooo at you
asking the same question is going to get you the same answer everytime.
 02-27-2006, 01:46 AM         #159
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
lmao a legend? lmao then y do u guys post the exact same way? when dbi*ch is online that n*gga posts like 300 times back after back. right after someone posts somethin he posts immediatley afterwards. now ur doin it lmao. youll prolly stop for a lil bit so u can claim that your not him lmao.
*stops posting for a little bit so people think im not him*

oh my god i think im blowing my cover

this is exactly what i didnt want

yall got me in a tight position now

damn

:rolleyes:

lmaooo at this homo from alabama ignorant country a.ss white boy thinkin i got something to prove to him
 02-27-2006, 01:47 AM         #160
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what u worried about if i'm a supposed london dude with a funny accent?

where you from the towers, hollis huh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago