When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2006, 09:10 AM         #181
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude got squads and labels confused thinking there the same thing

wTF does double R and a label have to do with anything

juelz went to def jam , he was still down with dipset

double r is also a squad n*gga he down with them for life not the record label.
if he see's the right money he gonna go get it.

eve left she still double R as her squad but she down wit aftermath.

so if Fab went to g unit he would still be down wit desert storm you damn idiot.

50 said he gots games album budget. Why is it so hard to believe. You still runnin round tryin to say game was never signed to G unit lol. Game said he signed to G unit in his songs so wtf are you talking about. You have no facts of it being a lie and theres really no facts of it being true. but it's been said so shut up until you have facts dblockallgay.

damn im tired of pissin on your whole online hip hop life.
 02-27-2006, 10:00 AM         #182
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
coz young buck brought him into the camp

when we went to west coast he brought over 500 n*ggas to come represent for g unit (ready to ride on anyone for the cause)

so for his loyalty he got signed on the strength of that he's learning everyday from 50 how to structure songs

i remember when game fisrt signed he could never rap on beat until 50 showed him how to rap

banks couldnt do choruses
smart move of gunit....

fu*k game, fu*king change of heart, tell buck to up that tape of change of heart with game on it...
 02-27-2006, 11:09 AM         #183
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Fab was going to G Unit but it fell through....that why Mase decided to take a shot at him?
 02-27-2006, 11:11 AM         #184
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Roc...when that damn Bay Bidness cd coming out by whoo kid
 12 years ago '04        #185
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
damn 50 one loyal mother fu*ker doin that for loc....

he one smart dude
 02-27-2006, 02:23 PM         #186
jDOTbird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok thats whasup
 02-27-2006, 02:24 PM         #187
jDOTbird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u right bout that sh*t
 02-27-2006, 02:24 PM         #188
jDOTbird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah
 12 years ago '04        #189
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
ya act worst than lil bi*ches on this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

who gives a fu*k if em and 50 or dre get along?

and who gives a fu*k if some one posted this already.. ya homo thugs need
2 get off this rappers d*cks
 12 years ago '05        #190
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1526 1526
this dude roc da mic STAY SONNIN HIMSELF, fab and dmx were never even thinkin about signin to g-unit, they are stars, their albums would never come out, DMX was on the radio sayin he never spoke to anyone and was never gonna sign to g-unit, then he gives a shout out to d-block. you n*ggas are retarded, d-block reps double R, DMX reps double R, swizz beats reps double R and yayo and him are beefin meaning my n*gga DMX is RIDIN WIT D-BLOCK!
 12 years ago '05        #191
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dblockallday said:
this dude roc da mic STAY SONNIN HIMSELF, fab and dmx were never even thinkin about signin to g-unit, they are stars, their albums would never come out, DMX was on the radio sayin he never spoke to anyone and was never gonna sign to g-unit, then he gives a shout out to d-block. you n*ggas are retarded, d-block reps double R, DMX reps double R, swizz beats reps double R and yayo and him are beefin meaning my n*gga DMX is RIDIN WIT D-BLOCK!
Christ. DMX is one of my favorite rappers, but if he was such a star then why his album been on hold for 3 years? And Fab been on hold for 2 years. DMX had the album done and many people including himself said it wasn't good. Oh and DMX and Mase are really good friends since back in the day. That's why it could have happened. You don't know sh*t. Roc Da Mic is actually do something while you're at home reading about it, thinking you're in the know. When you are so far from it, it's not even funny...
 12 years ago '05        #192
dblockallday 
space
space
 Santoro said:
Christ. DMX is one of my favorite rappers, but if he was such a star then why his album been on hold for 3 years? And Fab been on hold for 2 years. DMX had the album done and many people including himself said it wasn't good. Oh and DMX and Mase are really good friends since back in the day. That's why it could have happened. You don't know sh*t. Roc Da Mic is actually do something while you're at home reading about it, thinking you're in the know. When you are so far from it, it's not even funny...
DMX has been in and out of jail for 3 years, and fab has been havin label problems, he's signed to def jam now, roc da mic sonned himself by sayin that DMX was gonna sign to g-unit, becuz dmx went on the radio and said he never spoke to anyone and never even considered signin to g-unit, then 3 seconds later he goes "shout out to d-block, jada, styles, j-hood, sheek" u lost
 02-27-2006, 03:55 PM         #193
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
DMX has been in and out of jail for 3 years, and fab has been havin label problems, he's signed to def jam now, roc da mic sonned himself by sayin that DMX was gonna sign to g-unit, becuz dmx went on the radio and said he never spoke to anyone and never even considered signin to g-unit, then 3 seconds later he goes "shout out to d-block, jada, styles, j-hood, sheek" u lost
MAN WTF ARE YOU STILL DOING IN THIS fu*kING TOPIC!!!!! IT GIVES A PROOF THAT YOU LIKE GUNIT, OTHERWISE YOU DONT PRESS ON Boxden Slum > Information and Discussions > Tha Music Spot and Rumor Mill > G-Unit Corner..

stupid a.ss.... fu*ked your lil sister in the a.ss today, shes fine tough and she likes gunit...
 12 years ago '05        #194
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dblockallday said:
I heard the same interview and he never said that. He said he couldn't get down with G-Unit like that. Nowhere in any of the interview did he say I never talked to them about it or fu*k G-Unit...
 12 years ago '05        #195
dblockallday 
space
space
 Santoro said:
I heard the same interview and he never said that. He said he couldn't get down with G-Unit like that. Nowhere in any of the interview did he say I never talked to them about it or fu*k G-Unit...
he said he never spoke to anyone about signin to g-unit and he never even considered it becuz, like you said "he couldn't get down wit them like that"

you lost

af_ said:
MAN WTF ARE YOU STILL DOING IN THIS fu*kING TOPIC!!!!! IT GIVES A PROOF THAT YOU LIKE GUNIT, OTHERWISE YOU DONT PRESS ON Boxden Slum > Information and Discussions > Tha Music Spot and Rumor Mill > G-Unit Corner..

stupid a.ss.... fu*ked your lil sister in the a.ss today, shes fine tough and she likes gunit...
i don't have a sister, you lost
 12 years ago '05        #196
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
Aye dblockallgay, Game had a tounge ring b.

Aye dblockallgay, you need a life.. Game groupie.
 02-27-2006, 04:38 PM         #197
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D Block All Gay

Haha What A Name i got the whole boxden callin him that lol.
 12 years ago '05        #198
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
Nah nah, suckcockallday.
 12 years ago '05        #199
dblockallday 
space
space
 WarLawk said:
Aye dblockallgay, Game had a tounge ring b.

Aye dblockallgay, you need a life.. Game groupie.
2Pac had a nose ring, no one cares, you lost

it's funny how EVERY SINGLE g-unit groupie was all on game's d*ck, talkin about how great he was and defending him but once he murdered g-unit yall hopped off his d*ck like you found out he got aids or sumtin bandwagon homos
 JerseyReppin said:
D Block All Gay

Haha What A Name i got the whole boxden callin him that lol.
yea.... if by "the whole boxden" you mean the known exposed g-unit d*ckriders
 12 years ago '05        #200
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
Did it ever come to you that YOU RIDE GAME'S d*ck MORE THAN HIS CHICK? C'mon b, you defend him on the internet 24/7. Get a life b, you're sad as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy