"The Whole Game And 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault, I Caused It" -Jimmy Henchman

most viewed right now
 108
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
^Only bi*ches do that
 12 years ago '05        #42
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
 WarLawk said:
^Only bi*ches do that
real talk yuk was straight btich for not meetin game face to face

honestly, who the fuk would be dumb enough to do a beef squashing song wit someone, and not be present to make sure you don't get fuked over...
 02-24-2006, 11:57 PM         #43
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dblock, no pun intended, and im not trying to get into any beef, but truthfully how do you know so much about Game, I was just wondering? dont even take it offsenive, im not trying to be subliminal, im just asking in general..how do you know so much?
 12 years ago '05        #44
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Father Aftermath said:
Dblock, no pun intended, and im not trying to get into any beef, but truthfully how do you know so much about Game, I was just wondering? dont even take it offsenive, im not trying to be subliminal, im just asking in general..how do you know so much?
i don't know anything about game besides things in the news becuz i read allhiphop.com + other rap news sites, i know a lot in general, i don't know sh*t about game besides the sh*t that is posted on this site and other sites

why do you ride my d*ck do much? don't take it offensive i'm asking in general
 02-25-2006, 12:08 AM         #45
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao. n*gga ban this dude.
 02-25-2006, 12:12 AM         #46
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
lmao. n*gga ban this dude.
i can't, hes got to many names to ban :banghead:
 02-25-2006, 12:13 AM         #47
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
i can't, hes got to many names to ban :banghead:
LMAO. n*gga i know this. is there anyway to ban his IP or somethin? lol
 12 years ago '05        #48
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
he's a bum mod, he can't ban anything becuz i haven't broken the rules
 02-25-2006, 12:18 AM         #49
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
he's a bum mod, he can't ban anything becuz i haven't broken the rules
i wouldnt even go on a power trip and ban you even if you broke no rules, besides having multiple names, but i let little sad groupies like you chill so you can defened your husband under multiple names so you dont get all the hate just on one name.
 12 years ago '05        #50
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Father Aftermath said:
i wouldnt even go on a power trip and ban you even if you broke no rules, besides having multiple names, but i let little sad groupies like you chill so you can defened your husband under multiple names so you dont get all the hate just on one name.
@ multiple names, you're funny man, seriously you're crackin me up

sounds like a broken record wit all you g-unit groupies
 02-25-2006, 12:26 AM         #51
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao because every n*gga on this forum know u have like 4 names
 12 years ago '05        #52
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dblockallday said:
i don't know anything about game besides things in the news becuz i read allhiphop.com + other rap news sites, i know a lot in general, i don't know sh*t about game besides the sh*t that is posted on this site and other sites

why do you ride my d*ck do much? don't take it offensive i'm asking in general
Hahahahahaha. You know more about Game then anyone on this site and probably more than his brother...
 02-25-2006, 02:07 PM         #53
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Hahahahahaha. You know more about Game then anyone on this site and probably more than his brother...
that n*gga could tell u where and when Game was strippin in 2000. lmao
 02-25-2006, 03:49 PM         #54
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy Henchmans a g
 12 years ago '05        #55
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
i love ignorant groupies dissin people for havin more knowledge than them

"yea that kid knows a lot more than me, i'm maad dumb and ignorant"


stop sonnin yaselves
 02-27-2006, 07:32 PM         #56
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game was stripping in 2000 damn who would have knew.
 12 years ago '05        #57
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
 JerseyReppin said:
game was stripping in 2000 damn who would have knew.
game never stripped, if 50 cent said your mom is a man you would beleive him

 12 years ago '05        #58
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dblockallday said:
i love ignorant groupies dissin people for havin more knowledge than them

"yea that kid knows a lot more than me, i'm maad dumb and ignorant"


stop sonnin yaselves
You're not supposed to know this much about a grown a.ss man...
 02-27-2006, 07:38 PM         #59
Itsa Me Mario 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo seriously real talk why do u hate Gunit so much? Game is talented, dude is sick wit it, but i think ur problem wit the Unit goes further than ur love for Game or Dblock... almost an obssession...
 12 years ago '05        #60
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Santoro said:
You're not supposed to know this much about a grown a.ss man...
go bak to watchin 7th heaven, zzzzzz jack homo with a nice family in a nice neighborhood haha fukin typical g-unit groupies, rich white suburb homos
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy