"The Whole Game And 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault, I Caused It" -Jimmy Henchman

most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Firestarr said:
u seriously just proved how illiterate u are, joe budden jumped on a song and dissed g-unit, game was on the song, which means game dissed budden becuz of game, he did it becuz budden was basically dissin game, silly groupie
Aren't you the one who continuely says Game was never with G-Unit? Not to mention isn't that taking on someone else's beef?
 12 years ago '04        #22
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Santoro said:
Aren't you the one who continuely says Game was never with G-Unit? Not to mention isn't that taking on someone else's beef?
are you mentally retarded? i'm seriously askin you... game was never in g-unit as far as goin to shows wit them and havin relationships wit them, it was all business, one album deal his album would be aftermath/g-unit, that's why he aint never get no g-unit tat, basically what i was sayin is game never beefed wit anyone becuz of 50, budden disrespected game by dissin g-unit on a song that he was on (plus clue put it on there without tellin game) case closed
 12 years ago '05        #23
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Firestarr said:
are you mentally retarded? i'm seriously askin you... game was never in g-unit as far as goin to shows wit them and havin relationships wit them, it was all business, one album deal his album would be aftermath/g-unit, that's why he aint never get no g-unit tat, basically what i was sayin is game never beefed wit anyone becuz of 50, budden disrespected game by dissin g-unit on a song that he was on (plus clue put it on there without tellin game) case closed
So he dissed Budden because he said something about G-Unit on a freestyle he was on? If he wasn't in G-Unit or didn't take on others beefs then why would he reply? You may be back, but you keep getting dumber...
 12 years ago '04        #24
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Santoro said:
So he dissed Budden because he said something about G-Unit on a freestyle he was on? If he wasn't in G-Unit or didn't take on others beefs then why would he reply? You may be back, but you keep getting dumber...
thanks for makin an a.ss outta yaself once again u dumb fuk

i honestly don't know why i'm responding when i already explained it...

have u even heard the song in question? u fukin retarded piece of doo doo. it's a fact now that your IQ is not higher than a 6 year old mental patient's


Last edited by Scoop24; 02-24-2006 at 06:31 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #25
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Firestarr said:
thanks for makin an a.ss outta yaself once again u dumb fuk

i honestly don't know why i'm responding when i already explained it...

have you even heard the song in question? you fukin retarded piece of doo doo? it's a fact now that your IQ is not higher than a 6 year old mental patient
No, I haven't. Unlike you I don't follow every move Game makes in his career. Did he diss Game? And if he did he's said many times Joe Budden is not on his level. So why diss him back?
 12 years ago '04        #26
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Santoro said:
No, I haven't. Unlike you I don't follow every move Game makes in his career. Did he diss Game? And if he did he's said many times Joe Budden is not on his level. So why diss him back?
first and foremost, hop off game's p*nis, i proved that other dumbass wrong that game never beefed wit anyone becuz of 50 or g-unit, he's not a toy solider like them, as far as me hearing a song? i follow game's every move becuz i listen to mixtapes? on the song game yells g-unit a few times, at the time he was still in g-unit as far as "that's his click" as he would say, the last thing you said = most retarded thing a person has ever said on this site, game has said "he's not on my level" to every person he has ever beefed wit. he said bleek aint on his level, yukmouth aint on his level, young guns aint on his level etc and he has said many times that g-unit aint on his level and they "aren't lyrically inclined to fuk wit me" so where the fuk do you get "if game said budden aint on his level, why diss him back?" haha as far as being on levels, budden > every rapper game has beefed wit, nuff said....

EDIT: \/ NOT RESPONDING TO ANYMORE RETARDED POSTS SUCH AS THIS \/


Last edited by Scoop24; 02-24-2006 at 06:49 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #27
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Firestarr said:
first and foremost, hop off game's p*nis, i proved that other dumbass wrong that game never beefed wit anyone becuz of 50 or g-unit, he's not a toy solider like them, as far as me hearing a song? i follow game's every move becuz i listen to mixtapes? on the song game yells g-unit a few times, at the time he was still in g-unit as far as "that's his click" as he would say, the last thing you said = most retarded thing a person has ever said on this site, game has said "he's not on my level" to every person he has ever beefed wit. he said bleek aint on his level, yukmouth aint on his level, young guns aint on his level etc and he has said many times that g-unit aint on his level and they "aren't lyrically inclined to fuk wit me" so where the fuk do you get "if game said budden aint on his level, why diss him back?" haha as far as being on levels, budden > every rapper game has beefed wit, nuff said....
You still don't get it f*g**t. If these rappers are all sh*tty, then why does he reply? A lot of big name rappers get subliminals and disses thrown at them by nobodys and they don't respond. And you still didn't answer my question. Did Budden diss him or just G-Unit. If G-Unit was his click, then he was with G-Unit you fu*king moron.
 12 years ago '05        #28
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 feroze05 said:
Jimmy Henchman was a Guest on the DJ Simon XM radio show Last Night

He said


"The whole Game and 50 cent beef was my fualt, I caused it. I didnt want game to suffer the lack luster sales that G-Unit memebers llyod banks and young buck had, i wanted my artist to take advantage of his aftermath deal and do 50 cent and Eminem numbers so i wasnt letting him do the normal G-unit events and promotion shiit and it got under 50's skin that game wasnt appearing at the events and going the normal g-unit route. I tried to talk to 50 and let him know i was just doing my job and it was what was best for Game but 50 wasnt trying to hear it, he wanted game to jump when he said jump and he didnt want game to do 600 thousand his first week he was scared that game was going to take his position and become dre and eminems favorite artist, so he went at games throat and tried to Ja rule his career, but i refuse to allow that to happen, 50 holds alot of weight at interscope and Aftermath and he is pushing that weight around and trying to stop Games sophmore album, the album is done and waiting on Aftermath. Dre has promised that we will get a release date this year and i hold Dre to his word."
real talk, game aint banks or buck or yayo, he's a eminem, 50 cent, jay-z etc
 02-24-2006, 11:29 PM         #29
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
real talk, game is a star, he's not 50's bi*ch like the rest of the n*ggas in g-unit



umm no, 50 cent called game and asked him why he did a song wit joe budden, DJ clue put budden on the end of a song wit stack bundles and game and game didn't even know about it, so 50 called game, and basically game was forced to diss budden becuz he was dissin g-unit on a song that game was on, so game beefed wit budden becuz of game, not 50, as for ja rule, ja rule dissed dre and eminem, that's why game dissed him, yukmouth dissed dre too i'm pretty sure that's why game dissed him, game never made 50's beef his, game was friends wit jada, fat joe and nas, he wasn't gonna beef wit them for 50 becuz he's not a toy solider like yayo, banks, buck etc, game > g-unit
n*gga u a fu*kin moron. when the fu*k did f*g**t a.ss Yukmout diss Dre? he was goin at G-Unit for a minute and if your dumbass watched the Beef III DVD you'd know this sh*t. the story goes that Game met Yukmouth in a club and Game said G-Unit & your beef is yours then all of a sudden dissed the motherfu*ker cause GAME SAID THAT IF YOU DISSIN G-UNIT YOU DISSIN ME. n*gga, Game dissed Ja because Ja dissed Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit quit actin like Em & Game is cool like that, Em jumped on Game's CD for a favor to 50 not Game. and how in the hell do u know that Game was cool with Jada, Fat Joe, & Nas? what you personally talked to Game about that, besides after the "Piggy Bank" joint dropped Game had said himself that he had never met Nas but wanted to do a song with him so u just proved how much of a groupie you are, by makin that sh*t up.

a pile of dog sh*t > anything that comes out your mouth
 12 years ago '05        #30
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
ignore this g-unit c*cksmoking f*g**t ^^ all his info comes from 50's mouth

haha game was friends wit nas, fat joe and jada long before piggybank

this f*g birdman couldn't stand to listen to you know what it is vol 3 AKA death of g-unit, nas is shoutin out game on one of the songs "my n*gga game"


Last edited by dblockallday; 02-24-2006 at 11:34 PM..
 02-24-2006, 11:35 PM         #31
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
first and foremost, hop off game's p*nis, i proved that other dumbass wrong that game never beefed wit anyone becuz of 50 or g-unit, he's not a toy solider like them, as far as me hearing a song? i follow game's every move becuz i listen to mixtapes? on the song game yells g-unit a few times, at the time he was still in g-unit as far as "that's his click" as he would say
the last thing you said = most retarded thing a person has ever said on this site, game has said "he's not on my level" to every person he has ever beefed wit. he said bleek aint on his level, yukmouth aint on his level, young guns aint on his level etc and he has said many times that g-unit aint on his level and they "aren't lyrically inclined to fuk wit me" so where the fuk do you get "if game said budden aint on his level, why diss him back?" haha as far as being on levels, budden > every rapper game has beefed wit, nuff said....

EDIT: \/ NOT RESPONDING TO ANYMORE RETARDED POSTS SUCH AS THIS \/
look at the bold part you just said G-Unit was his click now.... look at this

 Firestarr said:
are you mentally retarded? i'm seriously askin you... game was never in g-unit as far as goin to shows wit them and havin relationships wit them, it was all business, one album deal his album would be aftermath/g-unit, that's why he aint never get no g-unit tat, basically what i was sayin is game never beefed wit anyone becuz of 50, budden disrespected game by dissin g-unit on a song that he was on (plus clue put it on there without tellin game) case closed
wtf you just complety contradicted yourself. moron. if your not a part of G-Unit then y in EVERY track the n*gga did he yelled "G-G-G-G-UNIT!" and "G-UNIT!". ON EVERY TRACK. just shut ur dumbass up. u know sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #32
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,982 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Birdman37 said:
n*gga u a fu*kin moron. when the fu*k did f*g**t a.ss Yukmout diss Dre? he was goin at G-Unit for a minute and if your dumbass watched the Beef III DVD you'd know this sh*t. the story goes that Game met Yukmouth in a club and Game said G-Unit & your beef is yours then all of a sudden dissed the motherfu*ker cause GAME SAID THAT IF YOU DISSIN G-UNIT YOU DISSIN ME. n*gga, Game dissed Ja because Ja dissed Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit quit actin like Em & Game is cool like that, Em jumped on Game's CD for a favor to 50 not Game. and how in the hell do u know that Game was cool with Jada, Fat Joe, & Nas? what you personally talked to Game about that, besides after the "Piggy Bank" joint dropped Game had said himself that he had never met Nas but wanted to do a song with him so u just proved how much of a groupie you are, by makin that sh*t up.

a pile of dog sh*t > anything that comes out your mouth
Yuk & C-Bo both have dissed Dre cuz Yuk on Rap-A-Lot under J. Prince whos cool with Suge. But Yuk dissed Dre in like 02.
 12 years ago '05        #33
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 Birdman37 said:
look at the bold part you just said G-Unit was his click now.... look at this



wtf you just complety contradicted yourself. moron. if your not a part of G-Unit then y in EVERY track the n*gga did he yelled "G-G-G-G-UNIT!" and "G-UNIT!". ON EVERY TRACK. just shut ur dumbass up. u know sh*t.
actually if you could read he said "as far as" meaning he wasn't fukin wit them

 JFamis said:
Yuk & C-Bo both have dissed Dre cuz Yuk on Rap-A-Lot under J. Prince whos cool with Suge. But Yuk dissed Dre in like 02.
OUCH!! sonned
 02-24-2006, 11:37 PM         #34
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Yuk & C-Bo both have dissed Dre cuz Yuk on Rap-A-Lot under J. Prince whos cool with Suge. But Yuk dissed Dre in like 02.
well, i aint heard Yuk diss Dre, but when Yuk & Game met up Game was all cool with the n*gga so he a bi*ch for that sh*t either way. and many times Game said he was goin at Yukmouth cause Yuk was dissin G-Unit. whether them n*ggas wanna admit to it or not.
 02-24-2006, 11:38 PM         #35
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
actually if you could read he said "as far as" meaning he wasn't fukin wit them



OUCH!! sonned
whatever n*gga, i aint even gettin into sh*t wit you. all you'll say is bullsh*t lies and then SONNED and YOU LOSE I WIN! so fu*k it, do what u do
 12 years ago '05        #36
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 Birdman37 said:
well, i aint heard Yuk diss Dre, but when Yuk & Game met up Game was all cool with the n*gga so he a bi*ch for that sh*t either way. and many times Game said he was goin at Yukmouth cause Yuk was dissin G-Unit. whether them n*ggas wanna admit to it or not.
false, yuk said it himself game was wit 30 bloods and yuk was by himself, game told him he aint fukin wit 50 like that it's just for the money (turned out to be true) but game gonna diss anyone who disses dre, that's his 'savior' as prodigy would say are you gonna be d*ckridin g-unit 24/7 or what? nerd homo
 12 years ago '04        #37
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,982 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Birdman37 said:
well, i aint heard Yuk diss Dre, but when Yuk & Game met up Game was all cool with the n*gga so he a bi*ch for that sh*t either way. and many times Game said he was goin at Yukmouth cause Yuk was dissin G-Unit. whether them n*ggas wanna admit to it or not.
I think they dissed Dre cuz they said he wasnt doin enough to help out the west when we hungry over here. He too busy doin Eminem & 50's sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #38
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,982 | Props total: 4324 4324
 dblockallday said:
false, yuk said it himself game was wit 30 bloods and yuk was by himself, game told him he aint fukin wit 50 like that it's just for the money (turned out to be true) but game gonna diss anyone who disses dre, that's his 'savior' as prodigy would say are you gonna be d*ckridin g-unit 24/7 or what? nerd homo
yup thats true, I remember seein that on DubCNN like over a yr ago.
 02-24-2006, 11:43 PM         #39
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
I think they dissed Dre cuz they said he wasnt doin enough to help out the west when we hungry over here. He too busy doin Eminem & 50's sh*t.
fo sho ight.

to dblockallday, man get a life. your the only n*gga that stays ridin a n*ggas d*ck 24/7. read my posts over i said THE STORY GOES as in what Yukmouth said. n*gga dont nobody know what really happened. but you take everything that Game says as fu*kin gospel. Game said MANY times in interviews that he was goin at Yuk because Yuk was still goin at G-Unit. hop off n*gga. fu*k this sh*t, damn you just dont quit with the groupie love do u.
 12 years ago '05        #40
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 JFamis said:
yup thats true, I remember seein that on DubCNN like over a yr ago.
yea the reason game dissed yukmouth on the song they were supposed to squash it was cuz game's homie was cool wit yuk so they decided to do a song, game wanted yuk to come to his hood and do a track but yuk was scared he was pus*y, thought game was gonna set him up or sumtin but speedy was the neutral n*gga and he guaranteed nuttin would happen but yuk didn't meet game face to face, so game took that as disrespect and sh*tted on yuk on the same song yuk is kissin game's d*ck on hahaha that sh*t was hilarious
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy