"The Whole Game And 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault, I Caused It" -Jimmy Henchman

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
13539 pageviews
126 comments

BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2447 2447
"The Whole Game And 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault, I Caused It" -Jimmy Henchman

Jimmy Henchman was a Guest on the DJ Simon XM radio show Last Night

He said

"The whole Game and 50 cent beef was my fualt, I caused it. I didnt want game to suffer the lack luster sales that G-Unit memebers llyod banks and young buck had, i wanted my artist to take advantage of his aftermath deal and do 50 cent and Eminem numbers so i wasnt letting him do the normal G-unit events and promotion shiit and it got under 50's skin that game wasnt appearing at the events and going the normal g-unit route. I tried to talk to 50 and let him know i was just doing my job and it was what was best for Game but 50 wasnt trying to hear it, he wanted game to jump when he said jump and he didnt want game to do 600 thousand his first week he was scared that game was going to take his position and become dre and eminems favorite artist, so he went at games throat and tried to Ja rule his career, but i refuse to allow that to happen, 50 holds alot of weight at interscope and Aftermath and he is pushing that weight around and trying to stop Games sophmore album, the album is done and waiting on Aftermath. Dre has promised that we will get a release date this year and i hold Dre to his word."

126 comments for ""The Whole Game And 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault, I Caused It" -Jimmy Henchman"

12 years ago '05        #2
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
so now we know, this why game was never a 'regular' g-unit member, no wonder them n*ggas said they never had a relationship and didn't see eye to eye......this sh*t didnt have to happen this way.....

how was banks and buck have lack luster sales? didnt banks go 2x and buck went plat right?....thats a bad excuse for dude, it wouldn't have mattered if he went to g-unit shows and promotional events....wtf does that gotta do with it actually hurting games sales like he says it did banks and bucks? game was just more a marketable n*gga cause of his image and people were lookin out more cause the west aint had sh*t popped in a minute......

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 02-23-2006 at 11:30 PM..
 02-23-2006, 11:28 PM         #3
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
so now we know, this why game was never a 'regular' g-unit member, no wonder them n*ggas said they never had a relationship and didn't see eye to eye......this sh*t didnt have to happen this way.....

how was banks and buck have lack luster sales? didnt banks go 2x and buck went plat right?....thats a bad excuse for dude, it wouldn't have mattered if he went to g-unit shows and promotional events....wtf does that gotta do with it actually hurting games sales like he says it did banks and bucks? game was just more a marketable n*gga and people were lookin out more cause the west aint had sh*t popped in a minute......
jimmy henchman's just a fu*kin ole piece of sh*t, still angry about Tupac airin his a.ss out. anyway yeah Bank$ went 3 times plat worldwide and Buck went 2 times plat worldwide. Henchman just a bi*ch forreal. honestly, they never shouldve put Game with the Unit, Dre shoudlve just brought 50 in to help out with the album and then cut him a check and put him on his way and Game could be doin his thing and G-Unit doin there's without none of this beef, buuut controversy sells man.
 12 years ago '04        #4
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 BO$$ Playa said:

how was banks and buck have lack luster sales? didnt banks go 2x and buck went plat right?....thats a bad excuse for dude, it wouldn't have mattered if he went to g-unit shows and promotional events....wtf does that gotta do with it actually hurting games sales like he says it did banks and bucks? game was just more a marketable n*gga cause of his image and people were lookin out more cause the west aint had sh*t popped in a minute......
Banks went platinum and Buck barely went platinum. Dudes were hyped to sell a lot more than that though.
 02-23-2006, 11:36 PM         #5
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Banks went platinum and Buck barely went platinum. Dudes were hyped to sell a lot more than that though.
ppl who think they know what they're talking about.

Buck sold 1.2 (platinum) in the U.S. and went 2 times platinum worldwide

Banks sold 2.1 (2 times platinum) in the U.S. and went 3 times platinum worldwide

go to wikipedia and look for yourself instead of arguing.
 02-23-2006, 11:42 PM         #6
dipdog124 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man from the moment i seen the game tagged up wit g-unit , i knew it just wasnt a fit for him. The game just doesnt fit right with them in my opinion, also 50 was tryna make his beef games beef too, but game was like naa dog i aint got shtt to do with that. So i guess its better the part ways, also game said he was never even signed to g-unit.
 02-23-2006, 11:50 PM         #7
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipdog124 said:
Man from the moment i seen the game tagged up wit g-unit , i knew it just wasnt a fit for him. The game just doesnt fit right with them in my opinion, also 50 was tryna make his beef games beef too, but game was like naa dog i aint got shtt to do with that. So i guess its better the part ways, also game said he was never even signed to g-unit.
game says alot of sh*t. anyway naw see Game was the one that startin takin G-Unit's beef's. 50 never told Game to go after Joe Budden or Yukmouth or Ja Rule. he did that on his own. and said if you diss G-Unit you diss The Game. then after his album dropped all of a sudden 50's beefs wasnt his and he wanted to do tracks with Jada & Nas? wtf. what would Game said if 50 had went off and did songs with the Young Gunz & Memph Bleek? anyway fu*k it. this beef will never be over, they just dont like each other.
 12 years ago '04        #8
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 Birdman37 said:
ppl who think they know what they're talking about.

Buck sold 1.2 (platinum) in the U.S. and went 2 times platinum worldwide

Banks sold 2.1 (2 times platinum) in the U.S. and went 3 times platinum worldwide

go to wikipedia and look for yourself instead of arguing.
I wasnt arguing I posted that sh*t at the same time u did... I was talkin America and last I heard Bank$ was only 1 times platinum, or certified 1 times platinum.
 02-23-2006, 11:55 PM         #9
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
I wasnt arguing I posted that sh*t at the same time u did... I was talkin America and last I heard Bank$ was only 1 times platinum, or certified 1 times platinum.
nope 2. check it fa yaself my n*gga.
 12 years ago '04        #10
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
the game is the most gangsta rapper to ever touch a mic ggggggggunot
fu*k 50 cent

jimmy henchman had 50 cent shot, and buck, and banks, and game

its a proven fact
jimmy henchman is also such a ganster that he used to send out letterbombs to his enemies in the 80's and one time he wasnt fu*k with soe chick so he took her pet rabbit and boiler it in her own fu*kin kitchen GunOT

jimmy henchman is so gangster he told game to beef with his own brother and game is such a gangster he listened

jimmy henchman is such a gangster he threatened games father that he'd k!ll him if he didnt fu*k his daughter (the games sister)

G-UNOT
 02-24-2006, 01:04 AM         #11
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hewsdaddy said:
the game is the most gangsta rapper to ever touch a mic ggggggggunot
fu*k 50 cent

jimmy henchman had 50 cent shot, and buck, and banks, and game

its a proven fact
jimmy henchman is also such a ganster that he used to send out letterbombs to his enemies in the 80's and one time he wasnt fu*k with soe chick so he took her pet rabbit and boiler it in her own fu*kin kitchen GunOT

jimmy henchman is so gangster he told game to beef with his own brother and game is such a gangster he listened

jimmy henchman is such a gangster he threatened games father that he'd k!ll him if he didnt fu*k his daughter (the games sister)

G-UNOT
LMAO LMAO LMAO. Jimmy Henchman got 50 shot LMAO moron. 2Pac whooped his a.ss and he still mad about it.
 12 years ago '04        #12
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,394 | Props total: 3856 3856
 feroze05 said:
Jimmy Henchman was a Guest on the DJ Simon XM radio show Last Night

He said

"The whole Game and 50 cent beef was my fualt, I caused it. I didnt want game to suffer the lack luster sales that G-Unit memebers llyod banks and young buck had, i wanted my artist to take advantage of his aftermath deal and do 50 cent and Eminem numbers so i wasnt letting him do the normal G-unit events and promotion shiit and it got under 50's skin that game wasnt appearing at the events and going the normal g-unit route. I tried to talk to 50 and let him know i was just doing my job and it was what was best for Game but 50 wasnt trying to hear it, he wanted game to jump when he said jump and he didnt want game to do 600 thousand his first week he was scared that game was going to take his position and become dre and eminems favorite artist, so he went at games throat and tried to Ja rule his career, but i refuse to allow that to happen, 50 holds alot of weight at interscope and Aftermath and he is pushing that weight around and trying to stop Games sophmore album, the album is done and waiting on Aftermath. Dre has promised that we will get a release date this year and i hold Dre to his word."
there's no question the album will be released... its dre's man, he decides
 12 years ago '04        #13
hewsdaddy 
space
space
 Birdman37 said:
LMAO LMAO LMAO. Jimmy Henchman got 50 shot LMAO moron. 2Pac whooped his a.ss and he still mad about it.
lmao@ you gunit groupies on 50's d*ck

i sonned you once and forall
you lost, i won. game is the single most talented artist in human history
 02-24-2006, 01:31 AM         #14
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hewsdaddy said:
lmao@ you gunit groupies on 50's d*ck

i sonned you once and forall
you lost, i won. game is the single most talented artist in human history
lmao now that is ridin a n*ggas d*ck. you sonned urself. i aint even gotta say nothin else. lmao
 12 years ago '04        #15
hewsdaddy 
space
space
me: 93876
gunit groupies: .2

you lost, take the L hahaha i stay sonnin' g-unit groupies.
 02-24-2006, 07:41 AM         #16
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao lmao
 12 years ago '04        #17
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
real talk, game is a star, he's not 50's bi*ch like the rest of the n*ggas in g-unit

Birdman37 said:
game says alot of sh*t. anyway naw see Game was the one that startin takin G-Unit's beef's. 50 never told Game to go after Joe Budden or Yukmouth or Ja Rule. he did that on his own. and said if you diss G-Unit you diss The Game. then after his album dropped all of a sudden 50's beefs wasnt his and he wanted to do tracks with Jada & Nas? wtf. what would Game said if 50 had went off and did songs with the Young Gunz & Memph Bleek? anyway fu*k it. this beef will never be over, they just dont like each other.
umm no, 50 cent called game and asked him why he did a song wit joe budden, DJ clue put budden on the end of a song wit stack bundles and game and game didn't even know about it, so 50 called game, and basically game was forced to diss budden becuz he was dissin g-unit on a song that game was on, so game beefed wit budden becuz of game, not 50, as for ja rule, ja rule dissed dre and eminem, that's why game dissed him, yukmouth dissed dre too i'm pretty sure that's why game dissed him, game never made 50's beef his, game was friends wit jada, fat joe and nas, he wasn't gonna beef wit them for 50 becuz he's not a toy solider like yayo, banks, buck etc, game > g-unit

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-24-2006 at 04:19 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #18
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
How you gonna force a grown man to do anything? The n*gga knew what he was doing and still did it. Game still talks sh*t about Budden..I guess you had to switch up huh? You were looking like a complete a**hole as Dblockallday...
 12 years ago '04        #19
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Santoro said:
How you gonna force a grown man to do anything? The n*gga knew what he was doing and still did it. Game still talks sh*t about Budden..I guess you had to switch up huh? You were looking like a complete a**hole as Dblockallday...
u seriously just proved how illiterate u are, joe budden jumped on a song and dissed g-unit, game was on the song, which means game dissed budden becuz of game, he did it becuz budden was basically dissin game, silly groupie
 02-24-2006, 04:46 PM         #20
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ dam - u stay on games/g units nutz alllllllllll dya you f*g**t azz groupie hoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago