Post Ya Chain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2006, 04:01 PM         #81
7*4GD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
Ol boy shut it the fu*k down...:wow:
 02-26-2006, 04:03 PM         #82
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Up Chump

Stop Postin' Ya Moms Pink Watches

Anyways Chain Is Strait......Rest Is Garbage
 02-26-2006, 04:35 PM         #83
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sh*t.......
 12 years ago '05        #84
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 0 0
lol how the fu*k does that feel
 02-26-2006, 06:41 PM         #85
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

CHEAAAA fu*k THE HATE'IN fu*k'IN LEECHER'S..........DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
PROPZ

fu*k THE RODDY PIPE SMOKER.....

Last edited by $hArP; 02-26-2006 at 06:45 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #86
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Killinit said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
Thanks for shouting me out f*g**t. Great you got a Jacob. Welcome to 2 years ago. I'm sure you over paid for all that sh*t and got sh*tty diamonds trying to be your favorite rapper. If that sh*t is even real to begin with. Oh and nothing like catching feelings over a chain. Thanks for the hate.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-26-2006 at 09:29 PM..
 02-26-2006, 10:20 PM         #87
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh first it was you dont have one, now its "great you got a jacob" I laugh at little broke a.ss n*ggas like you, its one thing if u dont got the cash for it, but dont act all hard and sh*t like you dont want it, what kind of watch you rocking "baller" All my sh*t is quality diamonds, I wouldnt waste my money on cheap sh*t like you did buyin that wack chain and bracelet cause someone told u it was hand made, I got the receipt pic for u right there to showin you that sh*ts real, man your full of excuses huh, whats it feel like to be another mans bi*ch, seriously let us know.........Go start a thread in the s3x and Relationships forum about how you just got fu*ked by another dude, cause you opened your mouth when u shouldnt have.......YOUR NOTHING
 Santoro said:
Thanks for shouting me out f*g**t. Great you got a Jacob. Welcome to 2 years ago. I'm sure you over paid for all that sh*t and got sh*tty diamonds trying to be your favorite rapper. If that sh*t is even real to begin with. Oh and nothing like catching feelings over a chain. Thanks for the hate.
 12 years ago '05        #88
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Killinit said:
oh first it was you dont have one, now its "great you got a jacob" I laugh at little broke a.ss n*ggas like you, its one thing if u dont got the cash for it, but dont act all hard and sh*t like you dont want it, what kind of watch you rocking "baller" All my sh*t is quality diamonds, I wouldnt waste my money on cheap sh*t like you did buyin that wack chain and bracelet cause someone told u it was hand made, I got the receipt pic for u right there to showin you that sh*ts real, man your full of excuses huh, whats it feel like to be another mans bi*ch, seriously let us know.........Go start a thread in the s3x and Relationships forum about how you just got fu*ked by another dude, cause you opened your mouth when u shouldnt have.......YOUR NOTHING
Lol @ you n*gga and not knowing who you're talking to. Where do you live? What do you drive? What investments do you have? You got a watch and a chain and you think that makes you a baller a**hole? Cmon. What's it like catching feelings over something so stupid...Go buy another Jacob watch, while I'm buying another property...

Last edited by Santoro; 02-26-2006 at 10:26 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #89
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
Here's my jaint right here

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #90
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
2nd pic sorry these mothafu*kas so damn big

[pic - click to view]

02-26-2006, 10:34 PM         #91
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
2nd pic sorry these mothafu*kas so damn big

[pic - click to view]

DAMN......WTF IS THAT sh*t LIKE 3 FEET LONG WHAT'S THE KARAT & WEIGHT......... PROPZ

I LIKE THE LINK TOO......

I WOULD ROCK THAT IN WHITE GOLD WITH THE QUICKNESS!!!!

OH AND A NICE CHUNK ON THAT WOULD BE TIGHT.....

DO SOMETHING WITH SOME STONE'S.......WHITE, ROSE, AND YELLOW GOLD IN IT!!!

Last edited by $hArP; 02-26-2006 at 10:40 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #92
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
It's 18 Karat...I was told by the jeweler I got it from the link is called a "King Link"
it's 257 grams on the weight
The piece im getting is going to be something n*ggas ain't got yet..hahaha I don't wanna give my idea out yet cause I ain't got it figured out 100% yet my damn self...well I got the idea but im trying to figure out exactly how I want it made....No Jesus piece's or crosses for me....It's gonna be different
 02-26-2006, 10:49 PM         #93
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
It's 18 Karat...I was told by the jeweler I got it from the link is called a "King Link"
it's 257 grams on the weight
The piece im getting is going to be something n*ggas ain't got yet..hahaha I don't wanna give my idea out yet cause I ain't got it figured out 100% yet my damn self...well I got the idea but im trying to figure out exactly how I want it made....No Jesus piece's or crosses for me....It's gonna be different

No Jesus piece's or crosses for me....It's gonna be different........

Last edited by $hArP; 02-26-2006 at 10:50 PM..
 02-27-2006, 10:54 AM         #94
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love guys like you, we all know them, guys that run their mouth and get it shut with the quickness, your just gonna keep talkin sh*t huh, even though you already been made a fool, here you go f*g**t, lets see what kind of excuse you come up with this time, I live in Bergen County, NJ, its one of the wealthiest counties in the U.S, I drive a benz with spinners, I make moves everyday, THATS WHAT MAKES ME A BALLER, keep rockin your tin chain......what is it like to know I bought a watch worth more then the car you drive.........haha you little motherfu*ker, talk greasy all you want, look at everybody laughin at your a.ss on here, and u gonna still come on and try and act hard, face it your a nobody, you always been a nobody,you know why, because while real guys like me were making moves, you were to busy talking, cause thats what you do, some people do things, and some people talk alot of sh*t, and this thread proved which category you fall into
 Santoro said:
Lol @ you n*gga and not knowing who you're talking to. Where do you live? What do you drive? What investments do you have? You got a watch and a chain and you think that makes you a baller a**hole? Cmon. What's it like catching feelings over something so stupid...Go buy another Jacob watch, while I'm buying another property...
 02-27-2006, 10:58 AM         #95
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha, what happened to all Im doing is "yapping" what happened to keep it moving f*g**t.........now who the mother fu*king f*g**t, do you know how many people have come on this thread already and given me props tellin me what a sh*t talkin bi*ch you are................ tell me when you want me to stop fu*king you, CAUSE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY bi*ch
 Killinit said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 12 years ago '04        #96
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 Cutty Olds said:
Here's my jaint right here

[pic - click to view]

sh*t goes hard.... kinda truck, you need a nice piece on there
 12 years ago '05        #97
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Killinit said:
love guys like you, we all know them, guys that run their mouth and get it shut with the quickness, your just gonna keep talkin sh*t huh, even though you already been made a fool, here you go f*g**t, lets see what kind of excuse you come up with this time, I live in Bergen County, NJ, its one of the wealthiest counties in the U.S, I drive a benz with spinners, I make moves everyday, THATS WHAT MAKES ME A BALLER, keep rockin your tin chain......what is it like to know I bought a watch worth more then the car you drive.........haha you little motherfu*ker, talk greasy all you want, look at everybody laughin at your a.ss on here, and u gonna still come on and try and act hard, face it your a nobody, you always been a nobody,you know why, because while real guys like me were making moves, you were to busy talking, cause thats what you do, some people do things, and some people talk alot of sh*t, and this thread proved which category you fall into
So Jacobs are worth 40gs now? If you paid over 2 Gs for that watch you're a moron. No one was talking sh*t, but you. You were running your mouth about my chain and how great yours is with no back up. Any n*gga would question the way I did. You don’t know me, so don’t act or think you how much money I got. You’re into buying jewelry, great. I’m in to buying houses.
 Killinit said:
haha, what happened to all Im doing is "yapping" what happened to keep it moving f*g**t.........now who the mother fu*king f*g**t, do you know how many people have come on this thread already and given me props tellin me what a sh*t talkin bi*ch you are................ tell me when you want me to stop fu*king you, CAUSE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY bi*ch
 Killinit said:
Its all good santoro and Roddyrowdypiper are on some brokeback mountain type sh*t together, they both rock wack a.ss chains you can get at any hood store or anywhere, they like to talk hard, and they think message board props equate to real props in life, fall back bi*ches with your wack a.ss chains
 Killinit said:
I aint one of the half Ill tell u that, I dont feel the need to put these n*ggas to shame, I dont get off on props on a message board, I know I sh*t on both of these n*ggas anyday
Obviously you do care f*g**t and you’re getting emotional sending me hate. And are you retarded or just illiterate? It hurts my head reading the sh*t you call a formed paragraph.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-27-2006 at 03:31 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #98
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 Killinit said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

lmao owned
 12 years ago '05        #99
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

...old pics but yea
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy