Post Ya Chain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2006, 02:46 PM         #61
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Looks Like Tha Whiteboy Is Mad

Gettin Ready To Shoot Up His School Now Like Usual
 12 years ago '04        #62
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
this is a post your chain thread, not a post your opinion thread, if you aint posted nothing, theres no need for critisism... no disrespect
 12 years ago '05        #63
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Killinit said:
what the fu*k my age got to do with it, do you think your kidding anybody with that sh*t, that sh*t plain as hell no ice whatsoever and you think that sh*t is worth 5GS, your either stupid and think you can play people like they dont know their sh*t, or your even stupider and you really believe that its worth 5GS, I can go get you almost identical bracelet and chain right now combinde for less then 2GS, keep rockin that wack sh*t you fake gangsters
Keep hating n*gga, that's all you got left. And I asked you your age because you're the dumbass saying I was buying sh*t before you were born. I don't give a flying sh*t if you believe me or not. And I don't give a fu*k if you think you can get the sh*t I have. Which you can't. Sh*tty diamonds on top of sh*tty gold means nothing. So keep talking sh*t, f*g**t...
 02-25-2006, 05:18 PM         #64
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint got nothin to be mad about, Im living the life and your a fake thug
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:

02-25-2006, 05:19 PM         #65
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would never want the sh*t you have, I rock hot sh*t, you got that hot sh*t, I rock a Jacob, I rock "ice" not that bootleg sh*t you have that I could buy at any fu*kin hood store in Paterson
 Santoro said:
Keep hating n*gga, that's all you got left. And I asked you your age because you're the dumbass saying I was buying sh*t before you were born. I don't give a flying sh*t if you believe me or not. And I don't give a fu*k if you think you can get the sh*t I have. Which you can't. Sh*tty diamonds on top of sh*tty gold means nothing. So keep talking sh*t, f*g**t...
 12 years ago '05        #66
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Killinit said:
I would never want the sh*t you have, I rock hot sh*t, you got that hot sh*t, I rock a Jacob, I rock "ice" not that bootleg sh*t you have that I could buy at any fu*kin hood store in Paterson
End of Convo. Lol @ you rocking a Jacob. Guarantee not one of your diamonds is even near VVS clarity or hell even VS clarity...Keep yapping. Post pictures...
 12 years ago '05        #67
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 2 Pistolz said:
IT's black history month dont post a white jesus...Jk that chain is hot
yea that chain would be hot if it had jesus with black features a fro and sh*t yaknowwaimean
 02-25-2006, 07:05 PM         #68
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
end of convo, I dont need to post pics to prove it, your a pus*y a.ss bi*ch, props on a message board dont equate to props in real life for me like they do for all you fake "ballers", get your weight up you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
 Santoro said:
End of Convo. Lol @ you rocking a Jacob. Guarantee not one of your diamonds is even near VVS clarity or hell even VS clarity...Keep yapping. Post pictures...
 12 years ago '05        #69
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 0 0
half of ya'll prolly dont even know what the fu*k you talkin bout. show and prove then talk sh*t. if i remember the thread title was called "Post Ya Chain" and only like 5 people did.
 02-25-2006, 10:25 PM         #70
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:

are you racist or some sh*t because all i see you type'in is look at this white boy and oh look at this white boy.......just cause there are black's with chain's WTF make's you think white people don't have chain's too.........i don't like you at all....you have a big fu*king mouth

oh and anybody who know's anything know's those jesus sh*t's are as HOLLOW as your head............i could buy one of those sh*t's at the flea market for like 3 bill's better quality and 10 time's as pure.....

Last edited by $hArP; 02-25-2006 at 10:33 PM..
 02-25-2006, 10:38 PM         #71
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmm heres mine!!!!

[pic - click to view]

:banghead:
 02-25-2006, 10:42 PM         #72
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
are you racist or some sh*t because all i see you type'in is look at this white boy and oh look at this white boy.......just cause there are black's with chain's WTF make's you think white people don't have chain's too.........i don't like you at all....you have a big fu*king mouth

oh and anybody who know's anything know's those jesus sh*t's are as HOLLOW as your head............i could buy one of those sh*t's at the flea market for like 3 bill's better quality and 10 time's as pure.....

Lol @ U Catchin Feelings

My sh*t Isn't Hollow

Fall Back Unless U Got Pics
 02-25-2006, 10:45 PM         #73
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:
Lol @ U Catchin Feelings

My sh*t Isn't Hollow

Fall Back Unless U Got Pics

post pic's of the back and side then!!!!!!!

oh you don't have a digi cam or you will lata...right

most of them are all hollow....balla

me catching feeling.......sh*t if you knew how to talk maybe you whould get some respect from people.....and not just the ignerent lame's maybe you would have a voice......but you will alway's be lower than me that's a fact......homeboi

i have never seen one post from yo a.ss in tha JB and you have 100k+ rep..........that's comedy :thumbsdow

LEECHER RIGHT HERR BOY'S WHERE'S THE LOG.......

Last edited by $hArP; 02-26-2006 at 01:52 AM..
 02-26-2006, 03:19 AM         #74
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*sh*ts on this thread cuz all tha e thugs actin' hard*
payceee!
 02-26-2006, 06:09 AM         #75
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its all good santoro and Roddyrowdypiper are on some brokeback mountain type sh*t together, they both rock wack a.ss chains you can get at any hood store or anywhere, they like to talk hard, and they think message board props equate to real props in life, fall back bi*ches with your wack a.ss chains
 02-26-2006, 06:10 AM         #76
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint one of the half Ill tell u that, I dont feel the need to put these n*ggas to shame, I dont get off on props on a message board, I know I sh*t on both of these n*ggas anyday
 NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO said:
half of ya'll prolly dont even know what the fu*k you talkin bout. show and prove then talk sh*t. if i remember the thread title was called "Post Ya Chain" and only like 5 people did.
 12 years ago '05        #77
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Killinit said:
end of convo, I dont need to post pics to prove it, your a pus*y a.ss bi*ch, props on a message board dont equate to props in real life for me like they do for all you fake "ballers", get your weight up you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
Exactly n*gga. All you're doing is yapping. You lost keep it moving f*g**t...
 Killinit said:
Its all good santoro and Roddyrowdypiper are on some brokeback mountain type sh*t together, they both rock wack a.ss chains you can get at any hood store or anywhere, they like to talk hard, and they think message board props equate to real props in life, fall back bi*ches with your wack a.ss chains
n*gga shut the fu*k up. Go back to driving your 89 Nissan and hoping one day your broke a.ss actually gets some money. Damn I hate hating a.ss n*ggas, they remind me of groupie bi*ches...

Last edited by Santoro; 02-26-2006 at 12:02 PM..
 02-26-2006, 03:25 PM         #78
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok bro, didnt wanna have to do it to ya, but u got it the pics..........and by the way I also drive a Benz with spinners actually, no lie, if you wanna call me out on that too, go ahead Ill be more then happy to embarrass you again, YOU BOYS ARE ABOUT TO BE OWNED...pus*y a.ss bi*chES, SEE REAL BAD BOYS MOVE IN SILENCE, thats why I didnt post, cause Im not on here tryin to impress, you but just so you, now who talks sh*t, Im tellin you Im not another one of you internet thugs on here, dont fu*kin test me, you just stepped to me and you got your bi*ch a.ss knocked the fu*k back
 Santoro said:

n*gga shut the fu*k up. Go back to driving your 89 Nissan and hoping one day your broke a.ss actually gets some money. Damn I hate hating a.ss n*ggas, they remind me of groupie bi*ches...
 02-26-2006, 03:31 PM         #79
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 Santoro said:

02-26-2006, 03:36 PM         #80
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha owned
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago