Post Ya Chain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
Kanye chain is redic,, Like daMMm
 12 years ago '05        #42
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

Custom Hand Made White Gold 24" Chain & Braclet. Around 4000-5000 for both...

Last edited by Santoro; 02-24-2006 at 07:19 PM..
 02-24-2006, 09:25 PM         #43
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop hating! haha, you wish bi*ch, I would never hate on that sh*t cause you aint got sh*t, that fu*kin chain u got wrapped around your neck aint worth sh*t, if you really want me to embarrass you and post pics of my own sh*t I will, but trust me you dont want me to do that, so fall back, Im not french, and I dont rock Pumas and I may be white but this white boy would school your a.ss and have more love and respect in the hood then u could hope for so...............take your wack a.ss chain, that every other broke a.ss cat has and get it the fu*k out of here before you get embarrassed further, postin that sh*t like its hot, lol
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:
14KT Wit Diamonds In It

Stop Hatin N Fall Back U French Geek

Get Ya White a.ss Outta Hea N Go Roc Ya Puma Sweatsuit

Didnt I Tell Ya Mr Feeny Wit A Hitler Moustache a.ss To Leave

Dont Step To Me Wit Ya Yellow Teeth

Finish Eatin Ya Muffins
 02-24-2006, 09:27 PM         #44
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah its either cut a certain way to give a diamond looks or there are a couple pieces in it and they think they rockin something hot cause they paid a few hundred for it, get the fu*k out of here
 DGtheGreat said:
exactly some n*ggas will jus buy anything they sell downtown in any hood jewlery store and say it got diamonds in it...dont even have .1 carrat diamonds in it LOL.
 02-24-2006, 09:29 PM         #45
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant really tell from the pics but it doesnt look like any diamonds in the bracelet, but I could be wrong, but if there isnt and you paid almost 5Gs for them both u got ripped off heavily
 Santoro said:

[pic - click to view]

Custom Hand Made White Gold 24" Chain & Braclet. Around 4000-5000 for both...
 02-24-2006, 09:48 PM         #46
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
stop hating! haha, you wish bi*ch, I would never hate on that sh*t cause you aint got sh*t, that fu*kin chain u got wrapped around your neck aint worth sh*t, if you really want me to embarrass you and post pics of my own sh*t I will, but trust me you dont want me to do that, so fall back, Im not french, and I dont rock Pumas and I may be white but this white boy would school your a.ss and have more love and respect in the hood then u could hope for so...............take your wack a.ss chain, that every other broke a.ss cat has and get it the fu*k out of here before you get embarrassed further, postin that sh*t like its hot, lol

[pic - click to view]

Fall Back Pierre

Stop Writin Paragraphs N Stop Wearin A Toga

Befo I Expose Ya Infront Ya Moms
 02-24-2006, 09:50 PM         #47
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #48
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 BennyBlanco said:

[pic - click to view]

Thats nice, how much you pay for that and what type of chain is that exactly?
 12 years ago '05        #49
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Killinit said:
cant really tell from the pics but it doesnt look like any diamonds in the bracelet, but I could be wrong, but if there isnt and you paid almost 5Gs for them both u got ripped off heavily
There are no diamonds in it and no I didn't pay 5gs for them. That's how much they're worth. Hand made jewelry is not cheap, especially in white gold...
 02-24-2006, 11:37 PM         #50
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why cause the guy told u they are hand made?
 Santoro said:
There are no diamonds in it and no I didn't pay 5gs for them. That's how much they're worth. Hand made jewelry is not cheap, especially in white gold...
 02-24-2006, 11:40 PM         #51
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k u talkin about f*g**t, Ill rip u every way possible, Im not an internet tough guy like yourself, I would seriously fu*k you up, and on top of it I dont rock that wack a.ss fake chain you got, go back to Beantown you pus*y a.ss bi*ch before I school you with my own pics
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:

[pic - click to view]

Fall Back Pierre

Stop Writin Paragraphs N Stop Wearin A Toga

Befo I Expose Ya Infront Ya Moms
 12 years ago '05        #52
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Killinit said:
why cause the guy told u they are hand made?
No a**hole. It's handmade you can tell by looking at the chain and bracelet. If you actually knew anything about jewelry.
 02-24-2006, 11:51 PM         #53
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha, if I knew anything about jewelery, please I been coppin pieces since before you were born and i dont just buy any old sh*t, I guarantee I know my sh*t better then anyone on this site, I have seen that same exact style at a hundred different stores and you tryin to talk to me like that sh*t something special, that sh*t together isnt worth 5 GS
 Santoro said:
No a**hole. It's handmade you can tell by looking at the chain and bracelet. If you actually knew anything about jewelry.
 02-25-2006, 01:24 AM         #54
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
what the fu*k u talkin about f*g**t, Ill rip u every way possible, Im not an internet tough guy like yourself, I would seriously fu*k you up, and on top of it I dont rock that wack a.ss fake chain you got, go back to Beantown you pus*y a.ss bi*ch before I school you with my own pics

Quack Quack

Shut Tha fu*k Up Geek

Please No White Boys Allowed

Stick To Rockin Ya Friendship Bracelets
 02-25-2006, 04:46 AM         #55
DeNfaCta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:
Quack Quack

Shut Tha fu*k Up Geek

12 years ago '05        #56
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Killinit said:
haha, if I knew anything about jewelery, please I been coppin pieces since before you were born and i dont just buy any old sh*t, I guarantee I know my sh*t better then anyone on this site, I have seen that same exact style at a hundred different stores and you tryin to talk to me like that sh*t something special, that sh*t together isnt worth 5 GS
How old are you? I don't care how many chains you've seen. This chain is hand made in Aruba and so is the bracelet. We know the jewelers personally. You won't find a chain or bracelet exactly like it. It's one of a kind. We've had them both appraised twice. So keeping "acting" like you know what the fu*k you're talking about....
 12 years ago '04        #57
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
 Santoro said:
How old are you? I don't care how many chains you've seen. This chain is hand made in Aruba and so is the bracelet. We know the jewelers personally. You won't find a chain or bracelet exactly like it. It's one of a kind. We've had them both appraised twice. So keeping "acting" like you know what the fu*k you're talking about....

the man got connects in aruba ima stay the fux away from duke

u might end up missin fam
 02-25-2006, 02:14 PM         #58
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talk all the sh*t you want, Im not the one rockin that wack a.ss sh*t, this white boy would fu*k your a.ss up, Im the real deal, Im not an internet thug like you who thinks boxden props equates to props in real life, who the fu*k says "quack quack" or french this and that, or pierre, your such a fu*kin f*g**t, keep rockin that wack a.ss 10kt chain, haha that sh*t is too funny
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:
Quack Quack

Shut Tha fu*k Up Geek

02-25-2006, 02:18 PM         #59
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k my age got to do with it, do you think your kidding anybody with that sh*t, that sh*t plain as hell no ice whatsoever and you think that sh*t is worth 5GS, your either stupid and think you can play people like they dont know their sh*t, or your even stupider and you really believe that its worth 5GS, I can go get you almost identical bracelet and chain right now combinde for less then 2GS, keep rockin that wack sh*t you fake gangsters
 Santoro said:
 02-25-2006, 02:21 PM         #60
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just looked again, definitely seen that exact chain in other spots you fu*kin tool
 Santoro said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago