NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #581
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Firestarr said:
the same people who are defending lebron were the same people hating on kobe about ballhoggin when he scored 81, how ironic? we finally found a game where lebron was mad selfish and it was obvious and look how yall act. im just playin with yall people i just wanted to see how hypocritical yall sound when your put in the position of defending your favorite player who is accused of ballhogging.

yall are a mess for real, i saw maroon making the "lebron passed and they didnt make the shot excuse" but when a laker fan uses it for kobe they aint having it, than i see much more excuses like "this is an all-star game he supposed to put on a show individual passing doesnt matter".. (even tho this isnt the same scenario) but when laker fans make a reasonable excuse like the team being down 18 points and taking over yall aint having it...

not to mention, yall said yourselves ... "an all around game >>>>" "scoring a lot of points" ... so in this case billups should have been mvp, right? oh nevermind, this is all irrelevant and doesnt apply to an all star game, it doesnt matter huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
oh but obviously it does since lebron took the selfish approach just to take home the award.

id be willing to bet if kobe was lebron tonight and took the mvp award home (not to mention all the forced shots) all the lebron stans would be saying he was mad selfish and things dont change and that hes a hog etc etc

soooooooo hypocritical, its funny seeing yall act up
You comparing Kome's 81 points to Lebron's allstar MVP is funny, I mean hilarious. I'll let you continue being ignorant though.
 12 years ago '04        #582
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 174 174
yall still arguin like 40 min after the game..?
 02-19-2006, 11:22 PM         #583
klifeklife3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it me or was this allstar weekend weak as hell?
 12 years ago '04        #584
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
You comparing Kome's 81 points to Lebron's allstar MVP is funny, I mean hilarious. I'll let you continue being ignorant though.
im not comparing the accomplishments at all, i never once compared kobe's actual 81 points to lebron's mvp award, im comparing the comments made about the two accomplishments, im comparing the excuses that are made and how much of a hypocrit dudes be looking like, you may want to read that again. :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #585
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
yall still arguin like 40 min after the game..?
there is no arguement, can't you see they gave up after I made them look like hypocrits?

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 11:25 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #586
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Firestarr said:
the same people who are defending lebron were the same people hating on kobe about ballhoggin when he scored 81, how ironic? we finally found a game where lebron was mad selfish and it was obvious and look how yall act. im just playin with yall people i just wanted to see how hypocritical yall sound when your put in the position of defending your favorite player who is accused of ballhogging.

yall are a mess for real, i saw maroon making the "lebron passed and they didnt make the shot excuse" but when a laker fan uses it for kobe they aint having it, than i see much more excuses like "this is an all-star game he supposed to put on a show individual passing doesnt matter".. (even tho this isnt the same scenario) but when laker fans make a reasonable excuse like the team being down 18 points and taking over yall aint having it...

not to mention, yall said yourselves ... "an all around game >>>>" "scoring a lot of points" ... so in this case billups should have been mvp, right? oh nevermind, this is all irrelevant and doesnt apply to an all star game, it doesnt matter huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
oh but obviously it does since lebron took the selfish approach just to take home the award.

id be willing to bet if kobe was lebron tonight and took the mvp award home (not to mention all the forced shots) all the lebron stans would be saying he was mad selfish and things dont change even in an all star game and that hes still a hog etc etc

soooooooo hypocritical, its funny seeing yall act up

now you really reachin
did lebron score 81 tonight?????? nope

[pic - click to view]

Yu Maaad????????
 12 years ago '04        #587
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Javon23 said:
now you really reachin
did lebron score 81 tonight?????? nope

[pic - click to view]

Yu Maaad????????
are you dumb in the head?

im comparing the comments made about the accomplishments, not the accomplishments themselves.

can you read next time before posting? thanks.
 02-19-2006, 11:28 PM         #588
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yall kobe lover can never admit kobe had a bad game.
if kobe has a off night. yall make up excuses saying he wrist hurt
his ribs hurt, kobe is tired, kobe not playing hard tonight
blah blah blah

LOL OK Yeah that sounds like me... Yeah! :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #589
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
cmon son, yall said yourselves

an all around game >> scoring a lot of points

why is the all-star game an exception, thats even more reason you should have a more all around game since your playing with the best players in the world and its easy to pick up a.ssists.

im debating with idiots here who contradict themselves.
 12 years ago '04        #590
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
muhahahahahahah go to sleep
 12 years ago '04        #591
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Maroon_Tiger said:
can lebron get any props??@?!?
yea i give the man child props

he's a freak of nature and he did his thing tonight

although he was sort of a black hole when he got the ball

you passed it to him and that was the last time you saw the ball

he 3's helped out but he took way too many (10, half his shots were 3's)

1-5 in free throw attemps (damn, Shaq was 3-5)

but still

he was the mvp tonight, he wanted it, he got it, he deserved it
 02-19-2006, 11:29 PM         #592
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

AGREED! LOL NOT EVEN CLOSE!
 12 years ago '05        #593
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Firestarr said:
cmon son, yall said yourselves

an all around game >> scoring a lot of points

why is the all-star game an exception, thats even more reason you should have a more all around game since your playing with the best players in the world and its easy to pick up a.ssists.

im debating with idiots here who contradict themselves.
STFU, your basing your arguement off Lebron having only 2 a.ssist in a allstar when he averages 7 a.ssist in the regular season, that's so lame try again.
 12 years ago '05        #594
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
damn some people are maaaaaaaaad
 12 years ago '04        #595
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
this n*gga firestarr is using one allstar game performance and saying that hes a selfish player when he passes up game winning shots... and shots in general for teammates that will get better looks than him

but kobe, WHO THE BEST PLAYER IN BASKETBALL... plays more of a selfish game an EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, has an unselfish game, and hes a SAINT

GO LOOK AT THE STATS MORONS..

lebron > kobe in trible/dbl doubles... he crushes kobe in stats... besides ppg... stop trying to justify why kobe doesnt pass... you sound stupid...

lebron shot A TON TODAY.. and so what, his team won right?!?! if he didnt, then i'd agree with the kobe STANS
now your putting words into my mouth. i never said lebron was a selfish player. i said this was a selfish performance.

this has nothing to do with what he does in the regular season (aside from the proof that 7 a.ssists for the season and 2 for an all star game shows something). never claimed kobe wasn't a selfish player, and never said lebron was. i said this was a selfish performance, thats all. its actually good to be selfish in certain situations. but in an all star game, its very unecessary.

now your backpeddling because you made a post that is completely irrelevant.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 11:35 PM..
 02-19-2006, 11:37 PM         #596
AndOneFlip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first quarter ehh was so ugly. late 3rd started playin real ball. 4th quarter made it special. thought in my head y did AI bounce the ball of the backboard to vince y didnt he just lay it up or let the time waste like collins was saying if there was more time they had a shot at a 3 from the ricochet from vinces missed dunk whats up with VC he missed 2 dunk i thought this dude was half man half amazing. big ups 2 TMac and Bron they put on a show. i give this game a 7/10
 12 years ago '04        #597
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
where yu at Kobe............
yu didn't do this.
what was kobe doing his first few years in the All Star Game???
oh thats right he was too busy gettin burned by Jordan

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #598
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
for real.. these n*ggas are LAMES...

if lebron were to go for 99points and 2 a.ssists tomorrow for the cavs, they hate lebron for life.. but they'd probably go out and get a kobe tattoo if he did it

like you and everybody with a brain said, lebron is averaging {over 40 something games} like 30.5, 7, 6.6 the proof is in the puddin

n*ggas just want to hate...

NOBODY IS SAYING THAT LEBRON WASNT A LIL SELFISH TODAY.. but dayam.. at least hes unselfish when the games actually COUNT FOR SOMETHING
So true, some fans have a inferiority complex, no matter what LeBron does haters nit pick and criticize eveything he does, but they're oblivious to facts....

"selfish performance", I can only laugh at that one.
 12 years ago '04        #599
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
wow i cant believe tmac didnt get MVP...i leave for the 4th quarter thinking he was getting it no question.
 12 years ago '04        #600
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Javon23 said:
where yu at Kobe............
yu didn't do this.
what was kobe doing his first few years in the All Star Game???
oh thats right he was too busy gettin burned by Jordan

[pic - click to view]

at least kobe had enough sense to be a teammate and acknowledge other players on the court and let everybody get their shine since this is an all-star game and people came to see the best players put on a show, not 1 person

kobe's mvp year: 31 - 5 - 5, nice all around game, 7 players in double figures that year for the west, more players were involved due to kobe's presence on the court.

lebron's mvp year: 29 - 6 - 2, very selfish game, 5 players in double figures for the east, less players involved partly due to lebron's 2 a.ssists.

stats dont lie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop