Official 2006 NBA All Star Game Thread [Live on TNT 8:30 EST]

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2006, 10:53 PM         #561
Do It Do It  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bad as yellow girl is such a hot c*ms.lut
 02-19-2006, 10:55 PM         #562
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Not a HATER Homie! I take a ANTI-HATE-AMINE Pill every single morning! Point is I would have liked to see Kobe do more instead of being so UN-Selfish and I would have like to see Lebron just play his game! WOuld have been a MUCH better alstar game if it was Kobe VS Lebron... Cause in the Clutch you can Count on ya boi..... Welll.... Maybe not... YOUR BOI... LOL :D
Now your mad, and your hatin'... If Kobe wouldve done the same thing, youd be jocking him hard as fu*k, and try and deny but it's the truth... Yet another NBA record set tongiht, why can;t you just be happyf or the young kid , jeeze, get over it... he had a good game and help fuel the easts run back to even, it's all good...
 02-19-2006, 10:56 PM         #563
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the allstar game is a "STAR"s GAME.. individual passing isnt as important...
Ask Kobe (8 Ast) Billups (7 Ast) and Nash (6 Ast) about that.....

MARoon said:
if the west didnt want him to be mvp, they could've done a better job of stopping him
I TOTALLY AGREE!
 12 years ago '04        #564
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i know it does{kobe} but this is an allstar game.. LEBRON KNOWS THIS IS A GAME TO SHOW OFF,... yet he still made alot of passes..

kobe on the other hand, has scrubs on his team just like lebron does, and he averaged 6 apg last year with a similar squad... and hes averaging like 2apg this year... DONT EVEN TRY AND JUSTIFY WHY KOBE DOESNT HAVE ASISSTS.. cuz if kobe played for the cavs, his average and win totals would be the same,

YALL HATERS ALWAYS SHUN LEBRON FOR PASSING THE BALL.. so he didnt today, and yall hate that too
similar squad, yes, big difference, yes? atkins 13.6 + butler's 15.5 = replaced with = brown's 6.1 + smush's 11.5 .. you do the math, your sonning yourself b.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 10:58 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #565
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Do It Do It said:
bad as yellow girl is such a hot c*ms.lut
Yea sure. :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #566
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
as usual this has turned into another kobe/ lebron thread - im out!!
 12 years ago '04        #567
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i know it does{kobe} but this is an allstar game.. LEBRON KNOWS THIS IS A GAME TO SHOW OFF,... yet he still made alot of passes..

kobe on the other hand, has scrubs on his team just like lebron does, and he averaged 6 apg last year with a similar squad... and hes averaging like 2apg this year... DONT EVEN TRY AND JUSTIFY WHY KOBE DOESNT HAVE ASISSTS.. cuz if kobe played for the cavs, his average and win totals would be the same,

YALL HATERS ALWAYS SHUN LEBRON FOR PASSING THE BALL.. so he didnt today, and yall hate that too

i aint mad im proud of bron. he said the mvp meant alot to him so he made sure he got it, i can respect that. if he wouldve acted like it wasnt a big deal then it wouldve been different cuz it was obvious he was going for it. props to him.

but @ you making up sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #568
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
how many wins did the lakers have last year??!

now stfu... hes got a better sqaud..
actually, they were a stable 6th seed until kobe got hurt, step your game up chump. you cant expect any team to win without their superstar. no way this squad this year is better than last years, and i just proved it to you. and actually, i believe at this point of the season last year they had a better record than they do this year. i cant look it up, but im almost sure.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 11:02 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #569
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Firestarr said:
similar squad, yes, big difference, yes? atkins 13.6 + butler's 15.5 = replaced with = brown's 6.1 + smush's 11.5 .. you do the math, your sonning yourself b.
Lebron's team is the #4 seed in the East, Kobe's team is f!ghting for the #8 spot, those 7 apg don't matter in th all-star game, try again.
 02-19-2006, 11:01 PM         #570
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Now your mad, and your hatin'... If Kobe wouldve done the same thing, youd be jocking him hard as fu*k, and try and deny but it's the truth... Yet another NBA record set tongiht, why can;t you just be happyf or the young kid , jeeze, get over it... he had a good game and help fuel the easts run back to even, it's all good...
Nnonononono~! I think U misunderstanding what I am saying! Lebron Played a GOOD GAME! All I am saying is that if Kobe would have played JUST AS HARD it might have been a different outcome... I am upset with w/Kobe for tryna put his faith in TMAC.... No problems with the Young Boi at all! I just knew Tmac wasn't Hungry enough to make it a GAME!
 12 years ago '04        #571
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 dontebee said:
Nnonononono~! I think U misunderstanding what I am saying! Lebron Played a GOOD GAME! All I am saying is that if Kobe would have played JUST AS HARD it might have been a different outcome... I am upset with w/Kobe for tryna put his faith in TMAC.... No problems with the Young Boi at all! I just knew Tmac wasn't Hungry enough to make it a GAME!

hahahahhaah dog come on
thats straight lebron hate
wtf?? if kobe have played just as hard.
 12 years ago '05        #572
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
who cares about stats in the allstar game? its all about putting on a good show for the fans...which they did

and t-mac hit 36 so was he the real ball hog in the game?

???

lebron did his thing, hit mad shots off put-backs

just stfu and enjoy the game
 02-19-2006, 11:03 PM         #573
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you're a f*g... lebron could've passed all game if he wanted to.. but he wanted to be the mvp...and he did what he had to.. FOR ONE GAME OF HIS LIFE.. cuz starting next game, lebron will probably go back to the passive "team first" guy.. every player deserves to take control and be a star every once in a while...

I MEAN THIS IS A fu*kING ALLSTAR GAME... whats more importants... kobe averaging 2 apg in the season, and 6 in the ALLSTAR GAME.. OR LEBRON AVERAGING 7 FOR THE SEASON.. and 2 for the allstar game???? yall haters are just reaching..

LEBRON'S TEAM WON THE GAME RIGHT!?!? if not you'd have a point, but his team won.. so stfu
I agree with U all the way up to the END!

The PISTONS WON THE GAME!
 02-19-2006, 11:05 PM         #574
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
how many wins did the lakers have last year??!

now stfu... hes got a better sqaud..
Naaaaahhhhh! He just Playing Better! He WILLING wins! That is why they win in the foruth or loose in the fourth! It's all on Kobe's SHoulders!
 12 years ago '04        #575
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Lebron's team is the #4 seed in the East, Kobe's team is f!ghting for the #8 spot, those 7 apg don't matter in th all-star game, try again.
im sorry to break it to you, but the cavs are going no where. these seeds dont matter to teams who arent contenders so im not sure why you brought that up, and im not a laker fan so i could care less about what seed they have.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 11:06 PM..
 02-19-2006, 11:07 PM         #576
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
hahahahhaah dog come on
thats straight lebron hate
wtf?? if kobe have played just as hard.
How is that Hate for Lebron! Lebron Played HIS GAME like he Plays it! Kobe didn't! He was Chillin! I wanted to see some more Kobe Vs Lebron! How is that Lebron Hate???
 12 years ago '05        #577
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Firestarr said:
im sorry to break it to you, but the cavs are going no where. these seeds dont matter to teams who arent contenders so im not sure why you brought that up, and im not a laker fan so i could care less about what seed they have.
O really.......#4 seed means the Cavs are in the playoffs unless they collapse like last year[I guarantee that won't happen again].....#8 seed means the Lakers have to win almost every game to make the playoffs, sorry to break it you, but bringing up Lebrons a.ssist is irrelevant in a allstar game, try again.
 12 years ago '04        #578
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 dontebee said:
How is that Hate for Lebron! Lebron Played HIS GAME like he Plays it! Kobe didn't! He was Chillin! I wanted to see some more Kobe Vs Lebron! How is that Lebron Hate???
yall kobe lover can never admit kobe had a bad game.
if kobe has a off night. yall make up excuses saying he wrist hurt
his ribs hurt, kobe is tired, kobe not playing hard tonight
blah blah blah
 12 years ago '04        #579
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Firestarr said:

and whos your team again????????
hope its not NY. yall can't even win The NIT Tourny
 12 years ago '04        #580
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
the same people who are defending lebron were the same people hating on kobe about ballhoggin when he scored 81, how ironic? we finally found a game where lebron was mad selfish and it was obvious and look how yall act. im just playin with yall people i just wanted to see how hypocritical yall sound when your put in the position of defending your favorite player who is accused of ballhogging.

yall are a mess for real, i saw maroon making the "lebron passed and they didnt make the shot excuse" but when a laker fan uses it for kobe they aint having it, than i see much more excuses like "this is an all-star game he supposed to put on a show individual passing doesnt matter".. (even tho this isnt the same scenario) but when laker fans make a reasonable excuse like the team being down 18 points and taking over yall aint having it

not to mention, yall said yourselves ... "an all around game >>>>" "scoring a lot of points" so in this case billups should have been mvp, right? oh nevermind, this is all irrelevant and doesnt apply to an all star game, it doesnt matter huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
oh but obviously it does since lebron took the selfish approach just to take home the award.

id be willing to bet if kobe was lebron tonight and took the mvp award home (not to mention all the forced shots) all the lebron stans would be saying he was mad selfish and things dont change even in an all star game and that hes still a hog etc etc

soooooooo hypocritical, its funny seeing yall act up

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 11:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago