squad up!

Official 2006 NBA All Star Game Thread [Live on TNT 8:30 EST]

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2006, 10:07 PM         #576
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
hahahahhaah dog come on
thats straight lebron hate
wtf?? if kobe have played just as hard.
How is that Hate for Lebron! Lebron Played HIS GAME like he Plays it! Kobe didn't! He was Chillin! I wanted to see some more Kobe Vs Lebron! How is that Lebron Hate???

13 years ago '05        #577
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 Firestarr said
im sorry to break it to you, but the cavs are going no where. these seeds dont matter to teams who arent contenders so im not sure why you brought that up, and im not a laker fan so i could care less about what seed they have.
O really.......#4 seed means the Cavs are in the playoffs unless they collapse like last year[I guarantee that won't happen again].....#8 seed means the Lakers have to win almost every game to make the playoffs, sorry to break it you, but bringing up Lebrons a.ssist is irrelevant in a allstar game, try again.

13 years ago '04        #578
Javon23 301 heat pts301
space
space
$50,077 | Props total: 17874 17874
 dontebee said
How is that Hate for Lebron! Lebron Played HIS GAME like he Plays it! Kobe didn't! He was Chillin! I wanted to see some more Kobe Vs Lebron! How is that Lebron Hate???
yall kobe lover can never admit kobe had a bad game.
if kobe has a off night. yall make up excuses saying he wrist hurt
his ribs hurt, kobe is tired, kobe not playing hard tonight
blah blah blah

13 years ago '04        #579
Javon23 301 heat pts301
space
space
 Firestarr said
im sorry to break it to you, but the cavs are going no where. these seeds dont matter to teams who arent contenders so im not sure why you brought that up, and im not a laker fan so i could care less about what seed they have.

and whos your team again????????
hope its not NY. yall can't even win The NIT Tourny

13 years ago '04        #580
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1676 1676
the same people who are defending lebron were the same people hating on kobe about ballhoggin when he scored 81, how ironic? we finally found a game where lebron was mad selfish and it was obvious and look how yall act. im just playin with yall people i just wanted to see how hypocritical yall sound when your put in the position of defending your favorite player who is accused of ballhogging.

yall are a mess for real, i saw maroon making the "lebron passed and they didnt make the shot excuse" but when a laker fan uses it for kobe they aint having it, than i see much more excuses like "this is an all-star game he supposed to put on a show individual passing doesnt matter".. (even tho this isnt the same scenario) but when laker fans make a reasonable excuse like the team being down 18 points and taking over yall aint having it

not to mention, yall said yourselves ... "an all around game >>>>" "scoring a lot of points" so in this case billups should have been mvp, right? oh nevermind, this is all irrelevant and doesnt apply to an all star game, it doesnt matter huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
oh but obviously it does since lebron took the selfish approach just to take home the award.

id be willing to bet if kobe was lebron tonight and took the mvp award home (not to mention all the forced shots) all the lebron stans would be saying he was mad selfish and things dont change even in an all star game and that hes still a hog etc etc

soooooooo hypocritical, its funny seeing yall act up

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 10:20 PM..

13 years ago '05        #581
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Firestarr said
the same people who are defending lebron were the same people hating on kobe about ballhoggin when he scored 81, how ironic? we finally found a game where lebron was mad selfish and it was obvious and look how yall act. im just playin with yall people i just wanted to see how hypocritical yall sound when your put in the position of defending your favorite player who is accused of ballhogging.

yall are a mess for real, i saw maroon making the "lebron passed and they didnt make the shot excuse" but when a laker fan uses it for kobe they aint having it, than i see much more excuses like "this is an all-star game he supposed to put on a show individual passing doesnt matter".. (even tho this isnt the same scenario) but when laker fans make a reasonable excuse like the team being down 18 points and taking over yall aint having it...

not to mention, yall said yourselves ... "an all around game >>>>" "scoring a lot of points" ... so in this case billups should have been mvp, right? oh nevermind, this is all irrelevant and doesnt apply to an all star game, it doesnt matter huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
oh but obviously it does since lebron took the selfish approach just to take home the award.

id be willing to bet if kobe was lebron tonight and took the mvp award home (not to mention all the forced shots) all the lebron stans would be saying he was mad selfish and things dont change and that hes a hog etc etc

You comparing Kome's 81 points to Lebron's allstar MVP is funny, I mean hilarious. I'll let you continue being ignorant though.

13 years ago '04        #582
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 213 213
yall still arguin like 40 min after the game..?

02-19-2006, 10:22 PM         #583
klifeklife3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it me or was this allstar weekend weak as hell?

13 years ago '04        #584
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
You comparing Kome's 81 points to Lebron's allstar MVP is funny, I mean hilarious. I'll let you continue being ignorant though.
im not comparing the accomplishments at all, i never once compared kobe's actual 81 points to lebron's mvp award, im comparing the comments made about the two accomplishments, im comparing the excuses that are made and how much of a hypocrit dudes be looking like, you may want to read that again. :rolleyes:

13 years ago '04        #585
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Gmitch528 said
yall still arguin like 40 min after the game..?
there is no arguement, can't you see they gave up after I made them look like hypocrits?

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 10:25 PM..

13 years ago '04        #586
Javon23 301 heat pts301
space
space
 Firestarr said

yall are a mess for real, i saw maroon making the "lebron passed and they didnt make the shot excuse" but when a laker fan uses it for kobe they aint having it, than i see much more excuses like "this is an all-star game he supposed to put on a show individual passing doesnt matter".. (even tho this isnt the same scenario) but when laker fans make a reasonable excuse like the team being down 18 points and taking over yall aint having it...

not to mention, yall said yourselves ... "an all around game >>>>" "scoring a lot of points" ... so in this case billups should have been mvp, right? oh nevermind, this is all irrelevant and doesnt apply to an all star game, it doesnt matter huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

id be willing to bet if kobe was lebron tonight and took the mvp award home (not to mention all the forced shots) all the lebron stans would be saying he was mad selfish and things dont change even in an all star game and that hes still a hog etc etc

now you really reachin
did lebron score 81 tonight?????? nope

[pic - click to view]

Yu Maaad????????

13 years ago '04        #587
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Javon23 said
now you really reachin
did lebron score 81 tonight?????? nope

[pic - click to view]

Yu Maaad????????
are you dumb in the head?

im comparing the comments made about the accomplishments, not the accomplishments themselves.

can you read next time before posting? thanks.

02-19-2006, 10:28 PM         #588
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said
yall kobe lover can never admit kobe had a bad game.
if kobe has a off night. yall make up excuses saying he wrist hurt
his ribs hurt, kobe is tired, kobe not playing hard tonight
blah blah blah

LOL OK Yeah that sounds like me... Yeah! :rolleyes:

13 years ago '04        #589
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
cmon son, yall said yourselves

an all around game >> scoring a lot of points

why is the all-star game an exception, thats even more reason you should have a more all around game since your playing with the best players in the world and its easy to pick up a.ssists.

im debating with idiots here who contradict themselves.

13 years ago '04        #590
Javon23 301 heat pts301
space
space
muhahahahahahah go to sleep

13 years ago '04        #591
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,232 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Maroon_Tiger said
can lebron get any props??@?!?
yea i give the man child props

he's a freak of nature and he did his thing tonight

although he was sort of a black hole when he got the ball

you passed it to him and that was the last time you saw the ball

he 3's helped out but he took way too many (10, half his shots were 3's)

1-5 in free throw attemps (damn, Shaq was 3-5)

but still

he was the mvp tonight, he wanted it, he got it, he deserved it

02-19-2006, 10:29 PM         #592
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said

AGREED! LOL NOT EVEN CLOSE!

13 years ago '05        #593
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Firestarr said
cmon son, yall said yourselves

an all around game >> scoring a lot of points

why is the all-star game an exception, thats even more reason you should have a more all around game since your playing with the best players in the world and its easy to pick up a.ssists.

im debating with idiots here who contradict themselves.
STFU, your basing your arguement off Lebron having only 2 a.ssist in a allstar when he averages 7 a.ssist in the regular season, that's so lame try again.

13 years ago '05        #594
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,297 | Props total: 407 407
damn some people are maaaaaaaaad

13 years ago '04        #595
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
this n*gga firestarr is using one allstar game performance and saying that hes a selfish player when he passes up game winning shots... and shots in general for teammates that will get better looks than him

but kobe, WHO THE BEST PLAYER IN BASKETBALL... plays more of a selfish game an EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, has an unselfish game, and hes a SAINT

GO LOOK AT THE STATS MORONS..

lebron > kobe in trible/dbl doubles... he crushes kobe in stats... besides ppg... stop trying to justify why kobe doesnt pass... you sound stupid...

lebron shot A TON TODAY.. and so what, his team won right?!?! if he didnt, then i'd agree with the kobe STANS
now your putting words into my mouth. i never said lebron was a selfish player. i said this was a selfish performance.

this has nothing to do with what he does in the regular season (aside from the proof that 7 a.ssists for the season and 2 for an all star game shows something). never claimed kobe wasn't a selfish player, and never said lebron was. i said this was a selfish performance, thats all. its actually good to be selfish in certain situations. but in an all star game, its very unecessary.

now your backpeddling because you made a post that is completely irrelevant.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 10:35 PM..

02-19-2006, 10:37 PM         #596
AndOneFlip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first quarter ehh was so ugly. late 3rd started playin real ball. 4th quarter made it special. thought in my head y did AI bounce the ball of the backboard to vince y didnt he just lay it up or let the time waste like collins was saying if there was more time they had a shot at a 3 from the ricochet from vinces missed dunk whats up with VC he missed 2 dunk i thought this dude was half man half amazing. big ups 2 TMac and Bron they put on a show. i give this game a 7/10

13 years ago '04        #597
Javon23 301 heat pts301
space
space
where yu at Kobe............
yu didn't do this.
what was kobe doing his first few years in the All Star Game???
oh thats right he was too busy gettin burned by Jordan

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '05        #598
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
for real.. these n*ggas are LAMES...

if lebron were to go for 99points and 2 a.ssists tomorrow for the cavs, they hate lebron for life.. but they'd probably go out and get a kobe tattoo if he did it

like you and everybody with a brain said, lebron is averaging {over 40 something games} like 30.5, 7, 6.6 the proof is in the puddin

n*ggas just want to hate...

NOBODY IS SAYING THAT LEBRON WASNT A LIL SELFISH TODAY.. but dayam.. at least hes unselfish when the games actually COUNT FOR SOMETHING
So true, some fans have a inferiority complex, no matter what LeBron does haters nit pick and criticize eveything he does, but they're oblivious to facts....

"selfish performance", I can only laugh at that one.

13 years ago '04        #599
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,432 | Props total: 6968 6968
wow i cant believe tmac didnt get MVP...i leave for the 4th quarter thinking he was getting it no question.

13 years ago '04        #600
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Javon23 said
where yu at Kobe............
yu didn't do this.
what was kobe doing his first few years in the All Star Game???
oh thats right he was too busy gettin burned by Jordan

[pic - click to view]

at least kobe had enough sense to be a teammate and acknowledge other players on the court and let everybody get their shine since this is an all-star game and people came to see the best players put on a show, not 1 person

kobe's mvp year: 31 - 5 - 5, nice all around game, 7 players in double figures that year for the west, more players were involved due to kobe's presence on the court.

lebron's mvp year: 29 - 6 - 2, very selfish game, 5 players in double figures for the east, less players involved partly due to lebron's 2 a.ssists.

stats dont lie

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
64 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA New Video Shows Rondo Indeed Did Spit On CP3
94 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
32 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Transgender Claims All That Young Buck Gay sh-t Was A Publicity Stunt
97 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
26 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
36 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pie Eating Contest
14 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside She taking a bi-ch's nigga, big booty style
25 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
CAT DADDY - Please Don't LOCK Me UP ... THAT CHICK'S GONNA HAVE S3X WITH ME!!!
21 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
77 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kehlani 6ix9ine
37 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 63 infant bodies found at second Detroit funeral home
21 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Floyd Mayweather shows off new home
27 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Upset That Kanye West Is Changing Name To Ye?
6 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
33 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BBW abena.olives
5 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Official New England Patriots At Chicago Bears Game Thread
98 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
13 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Anthony Kiedis was Red Hot and wanted all the smoke with cp3
21 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Spit on CP3 Not Rondo
15 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigBallerLavar
CaliSteppin
Mr Scaramucci
Yung Dilla
Rule 336
N.O.4Life
ezduzit
blah blah blah
squirtofkahlua
TheLastNonEarth
Top 10 most slapped recently
BigBallerLavar
IFuckedUrMom
Willy Boban
dtdroid
blah blah blah
mak30586
TommyD
Swade009
The Bully
EnigmaticPigeon

most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
336 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
266 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Just Now Noticing This In The Animated Street Fighter Movie
22 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Disney & Marvel Releasing "Iron Man" Edition Of 50 Cent's Get Rich Or D..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy