Official 2006 NBA All Star Game Thread [Live on TNT 8:30 EST]

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2006, 10:44 PM         #551
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said
at least kobe had enough sense to be a teammate and acknowledge other players on the court and let everybody get their shine since this is an all-star game and people came to see the best players put on a show, not 1 person, lebron was on the greedy tip...wade and billups didnt even have this award on their mind they got they let the game come to them and let the stats speak for itself, unlike lebron who made sure his points were gonna look correct cause he hogged so much...
REAL TALK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

13 years ago '04        #552
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 1679 1679
 Maroon_Tiger said
most of the time his pass got passed or people like ben wallace would either brick a shot
oh but when laker fans use that excuse for kobe yall dont be having it..

so hypocritical

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 10:46 PM..

02-19-2006, 10:47 PM         #553
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said
REAL TALK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think u might be mad 2.

02-19-2006, 10:47 PM         #554
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
greed!?!? you want greed... did lebron hog the ball for 81 points?!?! aight then stfu
Can you tell me what the Quoted Post has o do with KOBE????
There's the HATE!

13 years ago '04        #555
Javon23 309 heat pts309
space
space
$50,353 | Props total: 18570 18570
haters haters haters haters
Kobe c*cksuckers are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..........................

13 years ago '04        #556
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said
blah blah blah blah blah...

go take a walk around the block hot head.... lol..

lol @ thinking lebron didnt pass today.. he passed alot and most of the time his pass got passed or people like ben wallace would either brick a shot or airball a ft....

lebron did take an abnormal amount of shots, but he was the mvp.. you cant take that away from him... but you can say w/e you want
that sounds so familar

13 years ago '04        #557
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
no it aint... cuz lebron averages 7 a.ssists with scrubs... the allstar game is a "STAR"s GAME.. individual passing isnt as important... LEBRON IS STAR, he wanted the mvp, and he got it... STOP WHINING... if the west didnt want him to be mvp, they could've done a better job of stopping him

stop hating
exactly my point, bron averages 7 a.ssists with scrubs, but 2 a.ssists in an ALL-STAR GAME? that goes to show he didnt pass at all and basically just threw up a garbage shot everytime...you cant go wrong with iverson, wade, shaq, vince carter, etc...around you..and only 2 a.ssists to show for it?

selfish performance by lebron, very non deserving of the award..

02-19-2006, 10:51 PM         #558
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
I think u might be mad 2.
Not a HATER Homie! I take a ANTI-HATE-AMINE Pill every single morning! Point is I would have liked to see Kobe do more instead of being so UN-Selfish and I would have like to see Lebron just play his game! WOuld have been a MUCH better alstar game if it was Kobe VS Lebron... Cause in the Clutch you can Count on ya boi..... Welll.... Maybe not... YOUR BOI... LOL :D

13 years ago '04        #559
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Mat The W said
that sounds so familar
see what im sayin b? these cats are so hypocritical its not even funny.

02-19-2006, 10:53 PM         #560
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
no.. firestarr and others are bi*ching about lebron shooting so much in an "allstar game" which aint that serious... but they're making it serious..

then saying that kobe was soo COOL b/c he didnt try and take over the game or "hog the ball"

i didnt say sh*t about kobe til n*ggas started talking sh*t...

AT LEAST KOBE HATERS GIVE HIM PROPS.. and hate... lebron haters hate 100% of the time.. no props at all..
"Shake them haters off..."

02-19-2006, 10:53 PM         #561
Do It Do It  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bad as yellow girl is such a hot c*ms.lut

02-19-2006, 10:55 PM         #562
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said
Not a HATER Homie! I take a ANTI-HATE-AMINE Pill every single morning! Point is I would have liked to see Kobe do more instead of being so UN-Selfish and I would have like to see Lebron just play his game! WOuld have been a MUCH better alstar game if it was Kobe VS Lebron... Cause in the Clutch you can Count on ya boi..... Welll.... Maybe not... YOUR BOI... LOL :D
Now your mad, and your hatin'... If Kobe wouldve done the same thing, youd be jocking him hard as fu*k, and try and deny but it's the truth... Yet another NBA record set tongiht, why can;t you just be happyf or the young kid , jeeze, get over it... he had a good game and help fuel the easts run back to even, it's all good...

02-19-2006, 10:56 PM         #563
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
the allstar game is a "STAR"s GAME.. individual passing isnt as important...
Ask Kobe (8 Ast) Billups (7 Ast) and Nash (6 Ast) about that.....

MARoon said
if the west didnt want him to be mvp, they could've done a better job of stopping him
I TOTALLY AGREE!

13 years ago '04        #564
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
i know it does{kobe} but this is an allstar game.. LEBRON KNOWS THIS IS A GAME TO SHOW OFF,... yet he still made alot of passes..

kobe on the other hand, has scrubs on his team just like lebron does, and he averaged 6 apg last year with a similar squad... and hes averaging like 2apg this year... DONT EVEN TRY AND JUSTIFY WHY KOBE DOESNT HAVE ASISSTS.. cuz if kobe played for the cavs, his average and win totals would be the same,

YALL HATERS ALWAYS SHUN LEBRON FOR PASSING THE BALL.. so he didnt today, and yall hate that too
similar squad, yes, big difference, yes? atkins 13.6 + butler's 15.5 = replaced with = brown's 6.1 + smush's 11.5 .. you do the math, your sonning yourself b.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 10:58 PM..

13 years ago '05        #565
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 Do It Do It said
bad as yellow girl is such a hot c*ms.lut
Yea sure. :rolleyes:

13 years ago '04        #566
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
as usual this has turned into another kobe/ lebron thread - im out!!

13 years ago '04        #567
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said
i know it does{kobe} but this is an allstar game.. LEBRON KNOWS THIS IS A GAME TO SHOW OFF,... yet he still made alot of passes..

kobe on the other hand, has scrubs on his team just like lebron does, and he averaged 6 apg last year with a similar squad... and hes averaging like 2apg this year... DONT EVEN TRY AND JUSTIFY WHY KOBE DOESNT HAVE ASISSTS.. cuz if kobe played for the cavs, his average and win totals would be the same,

YALL HATERS ALWAYS SHUN LEBRON FOR PASSING THE BALL.. so he didnt today, and yall hate that too

i aint mad im proud of bron. he said the mvp meant alot to him so he made sure he got it, i can respect that. if he wouldve acted like it wasnt a big deal then it wouldve been different cuz it was obvious he was going for it. props to him.

but @ you making up sh*t

13 years ago '04        #568
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
how many wins did the lakers have last year??!

now stfu... hes got a better sqaud..
actually, they were a stable 6th seed until kobe got hurt, step your game up chump. you cant expect any team to win without their superstar. no way this squad this year is better than last years, and i just proved it to you. and actually, i believe at this point of the season last year they had a better record than they do this year. i cant look it up, but im almost sure.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 11:02 PM..

13 years ago '05        #569
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 Firestarr said
similar squad, yes, big difference, yes? atkins 13.6 + butler's 15.5 = replaced with = brown's 6.1 + smush's 11.5 .. you do the math, your sonning yourself b.
Lebron's team is the #4 seed in the East, Kobe's team is f!ghting for the #8 spot, those 7 apg don't matter in th all-star game, try again.

02-19-2006, 11:01 PM         #570
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
Now your mad, and your hatin'... If Kobe wouldve done the same thing, youd be jocking him hard as fu*k, and try and deny but it's the truth... Yet another NBA record set tongiht, why can;t you just be happyf or the young kid , jeeze, get over it... he had a good game and help fuel the easts run back to even, it's all good...
Nnonononono~! I think U misunderstanding what I am saying! Lebron Played a GOOD GAME! All I am saying is that if Kobe would have played JUST AS HARD it might have been a different outcome... I am upset with w/Kobe for tryna put his faith in TMAC.... No problems with the Young Boi at all! I just knew Tmac wasn't Hungry enough to make it a GAME!

13 years ago '04        #571
Javon23 309 heat pts309
space
space
$50,353 | Props total: 18570 18570
 dontebee said
Nnonononono~! I think U misunderstanding what I am saying! Lebron Played a GOOD GAME! All I am saying is that if Kobe would have played JUST AS HARD it might have been a different outcome... I am upset with w/Kobe for tryna put his faith in TMAC.... No problems with the Young Boi at all! I just knew Tmac wasn't Hungry enough to make it a GAME!

hahahahhaah dog come on
thats straight lebron hate
wtf?? if kobe have played just as hard.

13 years ago '05        #572
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
who cares about stats in the allstar game? its all about putting on a good show for the fans...which they did

and t-mac hit 36 so was he the real ball hog in the game?

???

lebron did his thing, hit mad shots off put-backs

just stfu and enjoy the game

02-19-2006, 11:03 PM         #573
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
you're a f*g... lebron could've passed all game if he wanted to.. but he wanted to be the mvp...and he did what he had to.. FOR ONE GAME OF HIS LIFE.. cuz starting next game, lebron will probably go back to the passive "team first" guy.. every player deserves to take control and be a star every once in a while...

I MEAN THIS IS A fu*kING ALLSTAR GAME... whats more importants... kobe averaging 2 apg in the season, and 6 in the ALLSTAR GAME.. OR LEBRON AVERAGING 7 FOR THE SEASON.. and 2 for the allstar game???? yall haters are just reaching..

LEBRON'S TEAM WON THE GAME RIGHT!?!? if not you'd have a point, but his team won.. so stfu
I agree with U all the way up to the END!

The PISTONS WON THE GAME!

02-19-2006, 11:05 PM         #574
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
how many wins did the lakers have last year??!

now stfu... hes got a better sqaud..
Naaaaahhhhh! He just Playing Better! He WILLING wins! That is why they win in the foruth or loose in the fourth! It's all on Kobe's SHoulders!

13 years ago '04        #575
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Lebron's team is the #4 seed in the East, Kobe's team is f!ghting for the #8 spot, those 7 apg don't matter in th all-star game, try again.
im sorry to break it to you, but the cavs are going no where. these seeds dont matter to teams who arent contenders so im not sure why you brought that up, and im not a laker fan so i could care less about what seed they have.

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-19-2006 at 11:06 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  14
Lebron James First Adidas Vs. First Nike Sneaker
25 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+130online now  14
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-16online now  12
Video inside CONFIRMED: Joe Budden back on drugs, Comes out of retirement to join Ma..
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+69online now  8
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  7
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  3
Video inside Ryan Reynolds Is Detective Pikachu In Official Trailer
119 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+96online now  3
Video inside Xzibit goes on CRAZY RAGE FILLED Tirade After Radio DJ asks about Pimp ..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy